Wshington Post: Obama The Most Polarizing President Ever...

I think you'll find it was because of Obama's attitude to the GOP that they became 'dug in' on their stance.

How the fuck can anyone defend that man's attitude towards those who disagree with him? He referred to them (me) as 'the enemy'.

He has offended every one of our allies, particularly Britain and Israel. Those countries - particularly Britain - have stood by this country every damned time we've asked. And Obama treats them like crap.

The man does not know how to govern. He was elected President of the United States - ALL of it, not just the parts that follow their Messiah.

No, I won't find that because I wasn't born in 2009 and I heard them planning on it before he was elected.

Aye, and if anything Obama continuously trying to negotiate in good faith with the GOP despite having them yank the football away every damn time just encouraged them more.

Whenever he finally puts his foot down it's "ZOMG the evil dictator"

They whined about Healthcare so much despite it having many compromises in it, that *HE* offered a 6 hour sit down for the WORLD to see, and I watched the whole thing and he addressed all concerns thrown his way articulately and cleanly and they still say these things.

It's living inside of a bubble that allows people to ignore reality like this.

The OP wrongly assumes that the president, or any president, causes the polarization.

His "Tax the rich" rhetoric is polarizing.

So was his insult about "Teabaggers".

His Homeland Defense Department decided that returning war vets should be suspected terrorists.

I don't see anything Obama is doing that is bringing us together.

The problem is you Obama backers are so defensive about anything bad that's said about him you refuse to listen anymore. You cannot face reality about him.

obama apologist are so cute..

As usual it's EVERYONE else's fault but his...

So I suppose that Majority who disapprove of him is also at fault for not recognizing his greatness and how he tried to get along with them mean ole Republicans:lol:

This video, although done by a hack, is spot the fuck on:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5HxUeoQa8s]Bill Maher: Who is Saul Alinsky? And Why do Republicans Make Obama into a President He is Not? - YouTube[/ame]

So I suppose that Majority who disapprove of him is also at fault for not recognizing his greatness and how he tried to get along with them mean ole Republicans:lol:

Him and Romney are in a virtual tie and he's beating Newt by around 10-11 points.

I guess he's not the great Satan the bubble club told you about.

The OP wrongly assumes that the president, or any president, causes the polarization.

His "Tax the rich" rhetoric is polarizing.

So was his insult about "Teabaggers".

His Homeland Defense Department decided that returning war vets should be suspected terrorists.

I don't see anything Obama is doing that is bringing us together.

The problem is you Obama backers are so defensive about anything bad that's said about him you refuse to listen anymore. You cannot face reality about him.

Have you ever seen a poll of how many of the rich, themselves, think their taxes should be raised befrore everyone else's?

Try finding one. Doing your own work is always more rewarding.

Him and Romney are in a virtual tie and he's beating Newt by around 10-11 points.

:lol:
speaking of belonging to a bubble club...you are part of a Minority of Obama supporters.
tsk tsk

I think you'll find it was because of Obama's attitude to the GOP that they became 'dug in' on their stance.

How the fuck can anyone defend that man's attitude towards those who disagree with him? He referred to them (me) as 'the enemy'.

He has offended every one of our allies, particularly Britain and Israel. Those countries - particularly Britain - have stood by this country every damned time we've asked. And Obama treats them like crap.

The man does not know how to govern. He was elected President of the United States - ALL of it, not just the parts that follow their Messiah.

No, I won't find that because I wasn't born in 2009 and I heard them planning on it before he was elected.

Aye, and if anything Obama continuously trying to negotiate in good faith with the GOP despite having them yank the football away every damn time just encouraged them more.

Obama never negotiates in good faith.

I would love us to be a fly on the wall every time Obama is talking to someone in private when the cameras are off.

You'll get a totally different opinion of the prick then.

Last edited:

He ain't the sole cause, but he is a big reason for it. I think he's been playing politics from day one rather than properly governing.

No he's not.

You can go back to Lee Atwater and his wedge issue shennanigans. That's really what started the present situation.

The left wants us all to forget the shenanigans they caused all during the Bush administration..

poor poor Obama, nothing is HIS FAULT.

speaking of belonging to a bubble club...you are part of a Minority of Obama supporters.
tsk tsk

I support reality, not Obama, and when you guys attack him from a position of non-reality, I type my widdle fingers.

I would love us to be a fly on the wall every time Obama is talking to someone in private when the cameras are off.

Do you know what's wrong with this sentence? It's blind faith assumption.

They whined about Healthcare so much despite it having many compromises in it, that *HE* offered a 6 hour sit down for the WORLD to see, and I watched the whole thing and he addressed all concerns thrown his way articulately and cleanly and they still say these things.

It's living inside of a bubble that allows people to ignore reality like this.

Yup

You mean like the guy who's invited them to dinners and cocktail hours?

He might be saying something like "Hey fellas..lemme get you a beer..ah Boehner..I know you like your whiskey man..we have some fine single malt. You guys wanna watch the game?"

The fiend!

tsk tsk

I support reality, not Obama, and when you guys attack him from a position of non-reality, I type my widdle fingers.

Well you might support it, but you are not facing it..The Majority of the people DISAPPROVE of Obama...that my friend is REALITY.

Do you know what's wrong with this sentence? It's blind faith assumption.

Seriously.

"If you could only live inside my imagination you would see who he really is"

tsk tsk

Well you might support it, but you are not facing it..The Majority of the people DISAPPROVE of Obama...that my friend is REALITY.

Actually his approval rating just hit 53%.

In any case..if the majority "dissapprove"..he will lose the election come 2012. So you have no worries.

Right? :eusa_shhh:

In any case..if the majority "dissapprove"..he will lose the election come 2012. So you have no worries.

lol, 53%:lol:

Just like Unemployment is only 8.5%

lol, 53%:lol:

Just like Unemployment is only 8.5%

You're giggling and ignoring reality. Like I said, the bubble.

This, from RASMUSSEN on January 30th.

In potential Election 2012 matchups, it’s President Obama 47% and Romney 41%. However, if Gingrich is his Republican opponent, the president holds a double-digit lead, 52% to 35%.

Overall, 51% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's job performance.

^That's Rasmussen Steph. :lol:

Forum List

Back