Wrongful Execution

I guess you are making this a black on white issue?

I'll say this as the same thing I would say if it were a white cop.

The man, deaf or not, should have pulled over and stayed in his car. Apparently the car chase damaged both cars so no one can say he didn't know.

The man, deaf or not, should have pulled over and stayed in his car. Apparently the car chase damaged both cars so no one can say he didn't know.
Simply pointing out their propaganda is bs...............we do have witness though that werent impressed with the cop

Simply pointing out their propaganda is bs...............we do have witness though that werent impressed with the cop

I am really not that impressed with anyone who has to shoot an unarmed man. In this situtation out of the two men only one knew he was deaf. It has to be impressed upon those with handicaps that not everyone is going to recognize their disabilities and might wrongly interpret them.

I think this is a sad story. In my opinion the young man was confused or maybe mildly retarded and just wanted to get to the safety of his home. We should feel bad for both the man and the cop for something that just didn't have to happen.

I am really not that impressed with anyone who has to shoot an unarmed man. In this situtation out of the two men only one knew he was deaf. It has to be impressed upon those with handicaps that not everyone is going to recognize their disabilities and might wrongly interpret them.

I think this is a sad story. In my opinion the young man was confused or maybe mildly retarded and just wanted to get to the safety of his home. We should feel bad for both the man and the cop for something that just didn't have to happen.
I have maintained these types of incidents flow from training .....nothing else.....though in this case how the cop will argue he was in immediate danger escapes me

Was he a thug...only call thugs thugs.......
Was Tamir Rice a thug?
was trayvonn...was mikey brown........was the falcon heights guy...say why all the radio silence on him eh.............guess findings arent supporting the show ya put on
You people painted a 12 year old as some kind of NFL linebacker and monster. When will you be doing the same for this deaf guy?
Is he the one who waved a realistic toy gun around and got shot........wouldnt put it down.......if so go that and see what happens....feel free to pick most progressive area in country

I have maintained these types of incidents flow from training .....nothing else.....though in this case how the cop will argue he was in immediate danger escapes me

It was dark and maybe the man made hand gestures, trying to communicate, and it looked as if he were drawing a gun, don't know wasn't there. OR training is that you don't let a suspect get out of their car and into a house where they might procure guns. Again, don't know. What we all need do is view some of the videos where they show cops being shot on what appears to be routine stops. Really if I were a cop I would err on the side of the other guy being shot.

Was Tamir Rice a thug?
was trayvonn...was mikey brown........was the falcon heights guy...say why all the radio silence on him eh.............guess findings arent supporting the show ya put on
You people painted a 12 year old as some kind of NFL linebacker and monster. When will you be doing the same for this deaf guy?
Is he the one who waved a realistic toy gun around and got shot........wouldnt put it down.......if so go that and see what happens....feel free to pick most progressive area in country
Lol "wouldn't put it down." You bastards have no shame.

Was Tamir Rice a thug?
go do said experiment...let me know how it goes

Was Tamir Rice a thug?
go do said experiment...let me know how it goes
Why should I do an experiment based on a shameless lie you told?

Oh great so in the fraction of a second upon arrival and blasting away the 12 year old, it's okay because he was just aiming at the gun. Wow.

Hey Mano go fuck yourself. You're a hypocrite about this poor deaf guy, and you're shameless trash about everything else. Bye.
Go wave a realistic toy around and not listen to the cop.........better have good life insurance....its not racism ...its the training................dont like it shouldnt be that hard to change it....shooting innocent cops isnt the answer

Forum List

Back