Wrongful convictions overturned via DNA stats, by race.

View attachment 48113

DNA Exonerations Nationwide

I've noticed that when people cite conviction statistics by race, they never seem to include this context. I wonder why...

are you trying to imply that there are people who WANT innocent people in prison to STAY in prison?

Well, there are, obviously. But that's not really what I was addressing. I'm talking about statistics being taken out of the context of reality, in order to demonize.
"demonize" what? what "statistics taken out of context"? Sorry, I'm not fluent in obtuse.

Y'know. The people that say that one race is inferior to another based on conviction statistics. Encountered one of those worthless dipshits just today.

View attachment 48113

DNA Exonerations Nationwide

I've noticed that when people cite conviction statistics by race, they never seem to include this context. I wonder why...

are you trying to imply that there are people who WANT innocent people in prison to STAY in prison?

Well, there are, obviously. But that's not really what I was addressing. I'm talking about statistics being taken out of the context of reality, in order to demonize.
"demonize" what? what "statistics taken out of context"? Sorry, I'm not fluent in obtuse.

Y'know. The people that say that one race is inferior to another based on conviction statistics. Encountered one of those worthless dipshits just today.

So? people say they've been abducted by aliens...your selective outrage is comical. specifically which stats are the ones bothering you? Maybe we could go over them and you could show me which ones aren't accurate?

How many of them already had criminal records?

That's a really dumb argument. In addition to imprisoning someone twice for the same crime (unconstitutional), you also have the guilty party left free. :lame2:

Texas had the most exonerations...

Record number of US exonerations includes homicide cases
Feb. 3, 2016 — A new report says a record 149 people falsely convicted of crimes were exonerated last year in the U.S.
The report released Wednesday by the National Registry of Exonerations says 2015 had 10 more exonerations than 2014, which had the previous highest total since the group began keeping records in 1989.

Texas had the most exonerations in 2015 with 54. New York was second with 17. According to the report, a record 58 exonerated defendants had been convicted of homicide.
Illinois had the most number of homicide exonerations with 11, followed by New York with 9 and Alaska with 4. The registry is a project of the University of Michigan Law School and has documented more than 1,730 such cases in the U.S.

Record number of US exonerations includes homicide cases

Forum List

Back