wrong meter reading error KESC can’t rectify the current month bill?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
wrong meter reading error KESC can’t rectify the current month bill very
hurting A/c No. 0508903450227 AL - 888067

Dear Sir

When I approach to KESC Garden Manager and point out the error of own people for taking a wrong meter reading, they took meter reading as on May 8, 2012 by KESC officials was 5997 units showing and consumption for the May 2012 months showing = 395 Units which is additional method to give torture to honest consumers.

When I visited personally on May 18, 2012 that time our actual meter reading was 5775 units I request with the concern Manager to give me bill for the unit we consumed but later he give me bill for Rs.1500.

I do not understand why KESC management can’t rectify the human error when once meter reading entered which consider correct and no provision for amendment is the fault of KESC management which giving only consumer to bear the more and more problems plus tensions. What is this hell system?

Some facts I am giving and make sure in current month bill I have to charge for the unit I used.

May 8, 2012 wrong meter reading taken by KESC official which was unit 5997

May 18, 2012 actual meter reading was 5775 units and informed the Manager
KESC Garden

Give me billed for the electricity we used and who took the meter reading is an angle in the eyes of KESC management that reasons no option for amending the error for which I suffer and get tension (what is my mistake).

More painful KESC never learn for regret and accept own mistake and consider they are all the times are right and consumers have no right or power to critics against the KESC. Please in future do not raise such type of high level un-correct meter reading to not a single customers and what I consider this is error or punishment in the name of human error. I need proper amendment in the forth coming bills so I have no time to come to
KESC office and spend Rs.150 for Auto Rickshaw?

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back