Wrong Guys

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Stealing elections is not new to Democrats. “Vote early —— and often.” is a standard joke usually attributed to one of three Chicagoans, Bill Thompson, mayor 1915 - 1923 and again 1931 - 1935. Al Capone also gets credit in some quarters, as does Richard Daly, mayor 1955 - 1976. Daly is undeserving because I heard the line when I was a kid in the 1940s.

The Great McGinty (1940) was the best movie ever made about crooked politics. It showed how the game was played in an earlier era.

The main characters in the movie were crooks to be sure, but they were tough guys not wrong guys; at least that was the image most Americans had of party bosses and their inner circles. Crap movies about presidential campaigns, and presidents, that were produced since the end of WWII never surpassed the plot or the political dialogue in these two great scenes:

NOTE: Brian Donlevy (1901 - 1972) was an interesting guy off screen; especially in his youth:

Today’s Democrat crooks are not tough guys, but they are wrong guys and gals from top to bottom. Which brings me to voter fraud.

I’m not going to go over ACORN and the rest of the voter frauds again except to say no one seems to be able to stop political causes from being funded by tax dollars.

A superb, and detailed, piece by Chelsea Schilling examines the attacks on voter identification laws. Should Hussein make a showing of any kind it will be because of voter fraud, and you bet that a few Democrats will win congressional seats because of larceny à la “Senator” Al Franken.

To my surprise, even the media has covered the challenges to voter identification laws. It is this excerpt touching on the real problem in American politics today that I want to address; a problem that was deliberately manufactured to destroy this country more surely than “Vote early —— vote often.” if it is not addressed:

The Advancement Project describes itself as a “multi-racial civil rights organization” that works “‘on the ground’ helping organized communities of color dismantle and reform the unjust and inequitable policies that undermine the promise of democracy.” The organization states, ” Simultaneously, we have aggressively sought and seized opportunities to promote this approach to racial justice.”

I’ve posted countless message about the evils of democracy. This time I can best express all of my objections to the Advanced Project by putting them into rhetorical questions:

1. Who promised democracy?

2. Who wants to replace limited government with democracy other than envious losers looking for political power?

3. Will Caucasian Americans receive more “racial justice” in a democracy than they are getting from Eric Holder’s Justice Department today?

4. Are White Panthers intimidating black voters at polling stations?

5. Has any qualified voter of any race been denied their Right to vote?

Don’t respond to me. Answer those questions in your own mind, and to your own satisfaction.

Here’s the link to Schilling’s piece if you want to delve deeper into the topic of voter identification laws:

Will this devious group steal your vote?
Find out who's behind massive assault in key states before election
Published: 14 hours ago
by CHELSEA SCHILLING

Will this devious group steal your vote?

Yet another voting suppression thread?

I don't see one of you guys advocating for a larger voter turnout. In the free world..America's basically at the bottom in terms of the percentage of the population that actually bothers to vote. And you guys want to see those numbers go down.

There's no reason why voting can't be done over the internent..none.

It's amazing we have this archaic and ancient system that varies from state to state..to elect our public officials.

It's far more then amazing. It's disgusting and disgraceful.

Voting is the right of every American Citizen.

Yet another voting suppression thread?

I don't see one of you guys advocating for a larger voter turnout. In the free world..America's basically at the bottom in terms of the percentage of the population that actually bothers to vote. And you guys want to see those numbers go down.

There's no reason why voting can't be done over the internent..none.

It's amazing we have this archaic and ancient system that varies from state to state..to elect our public officials.

It's far more then amazing. It's disgusting and disgraceful.

Voting is the right of every American Citizen.

To Sallow: Voters like you is the very reason democracy is disgusting and disgraceful. It’s a pity your vote can’t be suppressed along with the cemetery vote and the illegal alien vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back