Wroberson, An Introduction

Great introduction.I forgot to introduce myself:">. My name is Alex.I come from Florida.Nice to meet all of you.Glad to join this forum and have a chance to know many people :D

There are no legal documents that would show that I was insane,
mental defective or have a mental illness. Thanks for the welcome.

Well, I'm back. I have a few things to share with anyone stopping by.

1. I really enjoyed Yellowstone over the New Year. I have 314 pictures and videos. Hopefully I just posted a picture or two. There's a video on my facebook page . It's a work in progress. My files are too big. So, I'll have to link it...

553293_583074988385938_759788699_n.jpg

photo.php

2. If anyone here has planned a trip to Vegas, or is planning a trip to Vegas,
or would like to plan a trip to Vegas, there's a new app at facebook sponsored
by Mlife and MGM Resorts called myVEGAS.

It's a slot game. It's completely free to play. You will win rewards, comps and prizes.
Prizes like a 2 night stay in a suite at the Mirage, Free rooms at Circus Circus, Monte Carlo, MGM, Mandalay Bay, Aria and other MGM Resorts properties in Las Vegas. Other prizes include food and beverage credits, tickets to shows and attractions.

The game is simple. Everyday you get a daily spin to win chips. The chips are used
to play the slot games and win Loyalty Points. The Loyalty Points are what you use to purchase your free comps, rewards and prizes. If I leave you here, you will win, but you'll have a difficult time getting chips.

Every 24 hours you are also allowed to collect 50,000 chips to play the games and win loyalty points. The experience points are used to build the hotels on your, strip and every few hours you can collect chips and loyalty points. To collect the 50,000 in shared chips, there is a fan page. The link is at the bottom. The only catch is that the fan page asks that your facebook profile have a picture. Any picture. And of course you'll need airfare.

I am so sure that if you play you will win 2 or more nights stay, $150.00 in food and maybe a show. Since Thanksgiving, I have won 220,000+ loyalty points and have used some of them for 150.00 in food and beverage and a show at the Mirage. Yes. I spent 28 bucks on chips before I found the fan page with all the free chips.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasdeals/

If you want about $1000.00 in free Vegas comps, play the game.

Good Luck!

William

I'd offer you our complimentary USMB straight jacket, required wear when posting, but it appears you've already come fully equipped. You also are not in need of a suit of armor, skin appears more than sufficiently thickened. If you don"t have one I would, however, recommend a full body condom to protect against FTDs, (Forum Transmitted Diseases) and I have to assume you've had all you shots, rabies can run rampant here from time to time.
Welcome!

There are no legal documents that would show that I was insane,
mental defective or have a mental illness. Thanks for the welcome.

Well, I'm back. I have a few things to share with anyone stopping by.

1. I really enjoyed Yellowstone over the New Year. I have 314 pictures and videos. Hopefully I just posted a picture or two. There's a video on my facebook page . It's a work in progress. My files are too big. So, I'll have to link it...

553293_583074988385938_759788699_n.jpg

photo.php

2. If anyone here has planned a trip to Vegas, or is planning a trip to Vegas,
or would like to plan a trip to Vegas, there's a new app at facebook sponsored
by Mlife and MGM Resorts called myVEGAS.

It's a slot game. It's completely free to play. You will win rewards, comps and prizes.
Prizes like a 2 night stay in a suite at the Mirage, Free rooms at Circus Circus, Monte Carlo, MGM, Mandalay Bay, Aria and other MGM Resorts properties in Las Vegas. Other prizes include food and beverage credits, tickets to shows and attractions.

The game is simple. Everyday you get a daily spin to win chips. The chips are used
to play the slot games and win Loyalty Points. The Loyalty Points are what you use to purchase your free comps, rewards and prizes. If I leave you here, you will win, but you'll have a difficult time getting chips.

Every 24 hours you are also allowed to collect 50,000 chips to play the games and win loyalty points. The experience points are used to build the hotels on your, strip and every few hours you can collect chips and loyalty points. To collect the 50,000 in shared chips, there is a fan page. The link is at the bottom. The only catch is that the fan page asks that your facebook profile have a picture. Any picture. And of course you'll need airfare.

I am so sure that if you play you will win 2 or more nights stay, $150.00 in food and maybe a show. Since Thanksgiving, I have won 220,000+ loyalty points and have used some of them for 150.00 in food and beverage and a show at the Mirage. Yes. I spent 28 bucks on chips before I found the fan page with all the free chips.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasdeals/

If you want about $1000.00 in free Vegas comps, play the game.

Good Luck!

William

So....you're a spammer?

I'm confused.

No. Not a spammer. I make absolutely no money from any link I ever post. I can not help with your confusion.

I'm back to reintroduce myself.

My mom Mary Alice, passsed away on August 9, 2013 after a 20 month touch of the cancer. The last 3 days she was being given morphine to help kill her pain. Just a few days before she was moving around the house as normal. I suspect she had had a another stroke. Last Sunday she was having trouble getting into bed and I caught h ...bbl I have a delivery... er wondering the house with a urine soaked diaper around her ankles. The death squad, (hospice) was called. Tuesday she was hooked up to morphine. 3 days later she was gone.

June and July was a tough period where I was being called up to help her, eat, get food, water, help her change her diaper and get in to bed. Whatever her heart desired 15 to 20 times a day. She was healing after having a brain tumor removed. At one point she told me that if I saw her on the floor to leave the house and let her die. She often complained that she was already dead. It took some doing but I think I convinced that she was not dead and dieing, she was alive and living. Then, hospice was set up. She got oxygen, an adjustable bed, automatic med and diaper delivery.

Around July 7th, I was exhausted. I had been here 18 months ever since she started the radiation treatments for her lung cancer. I needed some sleep. I was tired, upset and complaining. Everyone was complaining about me that I was yelling at her. Then I yelled at my nephew, and I still don't think I was yelling at my mom. I kept hearing complaints that from my mom that my nephew was leaving. 1 time is was for a rock concert. I asked my nephew and he was like, geesh, it was his anniversary. The complaints then turned to he's leaving because he's afraid of me. He said the conditions at this house was unsatisfactory for raising he son. Once, my mom asked my sister to get her a salad from a restaurant. My mom complained to me that it had been 3 hours. I texted my sister and she returned with what the fuck is her problem. I can't even go out to eat without her needing me.

July 10th, my sister too my mom to get a Will. When my mom started the radiation, she sat us down at talked to us and told us everything was to be split 50/50. Every time I asked my sister to talk about and for us to talk to a lawyer about the probate process, she said she wasn't ready for it and didn't want to. And when she was ready for it she went behind my back. My mom left her the house and everything in it including the food and water. My half should be all cash. I'm upset about the living conditions in this house. Do I ask my sister if I can take a shower? Is she going to kick me out at any minute?

Hello,

My name is William. My mom just passed away and I am in survival mode.

Last edited:
My sister and I are going to meet with my lawyer. She has agreed to sign a paper that says everything gets split 50/50 including the house. Just as mom wanted it. The Will was worded like that to organize the property. Any money in my mom's bank accounts is to be used to pay off the monthly bills and a couple of loans. According to the Will, my sister has to pay the bills forever with any money that comes to her until the house is sold.

During the last few months I was expecting to pay my half. I was expecting that there would be a little cash like from insurance policies and stuff that I would be able to use to cover my part. See, the original terms were that mom's bank account would be used. There was also my dad's bank account. Since what I was hoping was in my dad's bank account is no longer there, 10-15 years of monthly annuity payments, I do not have this to cover my 1/2 of the bills, taxes once the estate was split 50/50. All the money she gets goes to cover the bills and there is no clause in the Will that says any different.

When the fight broke out a month ago, I was search real estate already looking for a place to leave so I wouldn't have these utility bills every month. I found a place. All I need to do is win in Vegas a couple of times to pay for it. It's a mobile home for $4000.00. The yearly lot rent is $1000.00 and included all utilities but electric. Trash pick up, covered. Snow removal, covered. Water. Gas. Covered.

I'm still heading that direction as history shows, peace in this house only lasts a few months at a time.

Well, nearly 1 year after my mom's passing, things changed. At some point everything turned out as imagined. This point was when I met with my lawyer. I explained that if I lost in Vegas, November and December 2013, I would have to get a job. I also told him that when I look for a job, I generally find one within 2 weeks.

January 27, 2014, I found a 2nd job.:
Pizza delivery 4 days a week near Wrigley Field. It effectively boosted my income from 600 a month to 1900 a month. I work 2 jobs now for a total of 40-44 hours a week. The franchise is great. Friendly manager and no assholes.

April 10, 2014 I bought a brand new Chevy Cruze:
I wasn't planning on buying a new car, but when the transmission in a 2001 Taurus stopped shifting from 3rd gear to 4th while moving at highway speed. The car would stay in 3rd and the tachometer would register between 3500 and 4000 rpm. I started thinking about it and got this loan offer from capital one. Then the damn thing sprung leaks and it was going to take about 3500 to fix the tranny and seal up the leaks. I was on my way to check out a used Pontiac G6 and figured what the heck, maybe Chevy can beat the offer.. They did and I drove out of the dealership in the new car for 200 down plus the Taurus.

I really like the car. It was the car I got from the rental company on my trip to Yellowstone. The features I like the most is the fuel economy. I'm getting 28.6 MPG delivering pizza and chicken and waffles. The Taurus was only getting 16. That's nearly a free gallon of gas every gallon. I estimate that the car will pay for itself in the manner over 12 years based on 55 miles per day, 365. Another feature I like is the mpg monitor. It's a digital readout that tells me my mpg while I'm driving. When coasting in gear over 8mph, the car registers 99 mpg. At 65, it registers between 50 and 60 mpg.

Moving on to the electronic steering. The power steering doesn't require a belt to power up the hydraulics. This increase gas mileage. The engine has a turbo charger that also saves fuel. It's a little more complex so I can't describe it.

So, I logged in looking for advice. I thought I would post it here like I do most of my other stuff. It's a simple problem that doesn't have the solution I was hoping for. The idea was to pay off the card before 23% interest kicks in November before I go to Vegas, but my MS Office spreadsheet says no way. These are close to the actual numbers.

Monthly Bills:
House 500 for utilities and property tax
Car 360 for the next 69 months.
Card 1 $70 minimum 3500 balance interest starts December
Card2 $25 minimum 2000 balance no interest until March
Expenses 530 per month includes gas, smokes, food and drink, everything I buy.

I was going to just pay like 400 a month on card 1 and try to adjust my spending. Also minimum pay card 2. The problem with this is by the time my plane takes off, The balance will be 3400 and then I have to add 23% interest. Then I started thinking. If I use card 2 for my expense, I can at least lower the balance on card 1 before the interest starts.

Any advice is helpful. Monthly income changes daily but steady between $1885 and $1925.

EDIT: I am laving for Vegas in late December and will have a $2000 bankroll

Last edited:
No. Not a spammer. I make absolutely no money from any link I ever post. I can not help with your confusion.

I'm back to reintroduce myself.

My mom Mary Alice, passsed away on August 9, 2013 after a 20 month touch of the cancer. The last 3 days she was being given morphine to help kill her pain. Just a few days before she was moving around the house as normal. I suspect she had had a another stroke. Last Sunday she was having trouble getting into bed and I caught h ...bbl I have a delivery... er wondering the house with a urine soaked diaper around her ankles. The death squad, (hospice) was called. Tuesday she was hooked up to morphine. 3 days later she was gone.

June and July was a tough period where I was being called up to help her, eat, get food, water, help her change her diaper and get in to bed. Whatever her heart desired 15 to 20 times a day. She was healing after having a brain tumor removed. At one point she told me that if I saw her on the floor to leave the house and let her die. She often complained that she was already dead. It took some doing but I think I convinced that she was not dead and dieing, she was alive and living. Then, hospice was set up. She got oxygen, an adjustable bed, automatic med and diaper delivery.

Around July 7th, I was exhausted. I had been here 18 months ever since she started the radiation treatments for her lung cancer. I needed some sleep. I was tired, upset and complaining. Everyone was complaining about me that I was yelling at her. Then I yelled at my nephew, and I still don't think I was yelling at my mom. I kept hearing complaints that from my mom that my nephew was leaving. 1 time is was for a rock concert. I asked my nephew and he was like, geesh, it was his anniversary. The complaints then turned to he's leaving because he's afraid of me. He said the conditions at this house was unsatisfactory for raising he son. Once, my mom asked my sister to get her a salad from a restaurant. My mom complained to me that it had been 3 hours. I texted my sister and she returned with what the fuck is her problem. I can't even go out to eat without her needing me.

July 10th, my sister too my mom to get a Will. When my mom started the radiation, she sat us down at talked to us and told us everything was to be split 50/50. Every time I asked my sister to talk about and for us to talk to a lawyer about the probate process, she said she wasn't ready for it and didn't want to. And when she was ready for it she went behind my back. My mom left her the house and everything in it including the food and water. My half should be all cash. I'm upset about the living conditions in this house. Do I ask my sister if I can take a shower? Is she going to kick me out at any minute?

Hello,

My name is William. My mom just passed away and I am in survival mode.
William, I am so sorry to hear about your mother's issues and your loss of her. Things always seem their worst when someone dies. Just try and love your sister in spite of herself. She will come to her senses soon enough and appreciate that loving touch extended to her. She is hurting too, and sometimes people think having someone's stuff is like having them. It's a rude awakening when they realize it's only stuff, nothing can replace a girl's mother for her. :smiliehug:

Thinking about it is part of the problem, but last year this time, I was not in a very happy place. I didn't find it until after the funeral in August. Then it fell apart just as I took off with the new job and income. Then time was passing. And now, the Cubs are at home for 23 out of the next 33 games and the traffic is going to suck. Ive been running red lights because I'm in a hurry to get home sometimes 430am, and then 230am. I come to a full and complete stop and if there's no traffic I go through. Then there's the desire to meet the delivery time quota. So, I'm in a funk over it.

As for my mom's passing, I'm looking forward to a time where I can remember a day when mom wasn't around I think about how I was feeling that day and well things were going. To compare these two days. For example, today is July 24. I can't remember a July 24 where my mom wasn't alive. I am hoping to use these new days to improve my situation.

I'm in a better place. Period.

Forum List

Back