Write in votes

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
Question - if you had to write someone in who would be? Anyone not on the ballot, who would it be? (looking for serious or silly answers)

I think you all probably know, I'm partial to Spiderman for President and Tuba for Vice President.

In all seriousness though, I would write in Edwin Edwards if I had to pick someone not on the ballot. Edwin Edwards for President and Bill Mahr for Vice President.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
No MGD's for you DK! Man, cant believe you did not select me as your vice! bastard!:D

Thats because you'd be SecState, dude. come on, I can't think of anyone else in a better position to bring wayward nations in line. ;)

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Question - if you had to write someone in who would be? Anyone not on the ballot, who would it be? (looking for serious or silly answers)

I think you all probably know, I'm partial to Spiderman for President and Tuba for Vice President.

In all seriousness though, I would write in Edwin Edwards if I had to pick someone not on the ballot. Edwin Edwards for President and Bill Mahr for Vice President.

BILL MAHR....... BILL MAHR??!! That was a joke right? No? Ok then, I'll go with....

Steve Forbes for Prez.... FLAT TAX BABY!!

DENNIS MILLER for V.P.

:clap: :clap1: :clap: :clap1: :clap:

I have no idea. id have to think about it.

So who is your secretary of Defense DK?

• Banned
Originally posted by Pale Rider
BILL MAHR....... BILL MAHR??!! That was a joke right? No? Ok then, I'll go with....

Steve Forbes for Prez.... FLAT TAX BABY!!

DENNIS MILLER for V.P.

:clap: :clap1: :clap: :clap1: :clap:

No, in fact it was not a joke, Bill Mahr happens to be on of the most progressive thinkers in the nation, and I particularly like him because he doesn't give a flying f*ck what anyone on either side of the political spectrum thinks about him.

No, in fact it was not a joke, Bill Mahr happens to be on of the most progressive thinkers in the nation, and I particularly like him because he doesn't give a flying f*ck what anyone on either side of the political spectrum thinks about him.

You crack me up. Bill Mahr haha.

Bill Mahr is a Liberal thinker and nothing else. I have listened to him on different shows and he is way too far left. He is also a sarchastic a-hole.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I have no idea. id have to think about it.

So who is your secretary of Defense DK?

I'd put sandy, janeeng, and lilcountriegal in charge of defense. They could scare away or kill anyone with all the fatties they post :D

LMAO!!!!!!!!! now THAT is funny :p:
(but i bet they are going to gift you with a lot for posting it)
:teeth:

Originally posted by Zhukov
The guy from Phish? Interesting choice....

Alan Keyes - p
Santorum - vp

SoD - McCain

OK, up to McCain (I don't know who to suggest though)
here are some more cabinet members....

Thomas Sowell - Sec'y of the Treasury
Ann Coulter - Attorney General
Condi Rice - Sec'y of State

I am not sure id want McCain as the SoD especially after Kerry recommended him for the job today. (Getting alittle ahead of himself isnt he?)

And Little Dick Cheney isn't?

Secretary of State - Trey Anastasio

wouldn't he be to busy getting high all the time?

President- anyone who has NEVER held political office before
VP- Oh, I dunno. John Kerry? :p:
Defense- McCain...good call
State-Dennis Leary
Treasury- Martha Stewart

Oh, and I'll be the coffee bitch and beer wench
:p:

Forum List

Back