Write a Story

:desk: Question!!!! How does this work? You want to build on the previous reply or one poster come up with a whole story?

:desk: Question!!!! How does this work? You want to build on the previous reply or one poster come up with a whole story?

build on the last reply, so everyone participates in writing the story.... :)

But then we brought the Muslims some Afgahn Kush. The holy blunt was passed between Christians and Muslims and Pagans and Jews, and there was peace.

until they served Neapolitan ice cream for dessert, and everyone fought over the flavors

Everyone started giggling & someone broke out some Cat Steven albums...

Then, someone realized Cat Stevens was a muslim and shot him 16 times.

Panic ensued and a riot began. More gun shots were fired at the crowd....

the free guns were all out of ammunition......

...that only the bullets were free. Anything else was death incarnate.

There was one guy from Texas, however, that had ample supply of guns and other devices....

...They watched this guy, with all the other devices, as he slowly crept up to the alien space craft. We noticed he had something rolled up in a blanket, but couldn't be sure what it was. OMG! In a moment of sheer terror, we saw the alien, and the guy with the devices was feeding the alien a man that he had rolled up in the blanket...

but really, it was a woman, and she was still alive and got away, she ran and humanoid robot came and started toward the man with the weapons and devices...

..things suddenly took a turn for the worse as my sacrifice suddenly escaped from the mandibles of my hungry alien friend. The tech droids suddenly came toward me and I had no choice but to turn my 40 gigawatt pulse cannon on them, churning them up into tiny pieces if human like tech trash.

I would have to find more food for the octo-poid...

...I quickly scanned the area where I saw Carla hiding in the shadows, watching the alien. I had to eliminate her because she was the only one who knew i had a small penis.....I hope the alien liked munching out on a tough old beotch!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back