Wright is Just Part of Chicago Politics For Obama

well that's true if you mean if obama's father and father's father had served america the way McCain's have.

but not so true in that mccain is getting grief over being married to rich white woman.

Don't you mean rich white crook, druggy, husband stealer, LOL.....

<center>-------------------------</center>

As for Families. Where is the information on the white side of Obama's family, and their military history?

Since Obama is distantly related to Dick Cheney, I wonder if those white ancestors were the same sort of goldbrick draft dodgers that Cheney is?

Don't you mean rich white crook, druggy, husband stealer, LOL.....

<center>-------------------------</center>

As for Families. Where is the information on the white side of Obama's family, and their military history?

Since Obama is distantly related to Dick Cheney, I wonder if those white ancestors were the same sort of goldbrick draft dodgers that Cheney is?

Racist....white this, white that....why do you draw distinctions with race? Oh nevermind I know...:eusa_whistle:

Personally I don't do so either, however it did start with Obama, so if not liked, it was his own fault.

That's absolutely ridiculous. First of all, he has a right to his own name without being slandered as a terrorist for it; he has a right to like it, and still not be prejudiced against for it. That much should be plainly obvious.

His bringing it up is also irrelevant. He didn't bring it up and say "this means I'm a terrorist!" He didn't start the bigoted assumptions about his name.

And yes, there is no reason for an avatar to read "STOP HUSSEIN OBAMA!" other than to play off the idea that his middle name makes him a security liability. Why didn't it at least say "STOP BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!"? And really even then, considering that he's almost always referred to as "Barack Obama" or "Obama," it would be just as transparent.

And I find those that are whining about this type of thing childish. Really.

People speaking out against prejudice are "whining?" It's "childish" to have a problem with voters focusing on irrelevant issues? Really?

Tell me, do you yourself own one of the T-shirts depicting Barack Obama as Curious George? No, wait - you think that's "childish," but so are the people who criticize it. Right. Really.

That's absolutely ridiculous. First of all, he has a right to his own name without being slandered as a terrorist for it; he has a right to like it, and still not be prejudiced against for it. That much should be plainly obvious.

His bringing it up is also irrelevant. He didn't bring it up and say "this means I'm a terrorist!" He didn't start the bigoted assumptions about his name.

And yes, there is no reason for an avatar to read "STOP HUSSEIN OBAMA!" other than to play off the idea that his middle name makes him a security liability. Why didn't it at least say "STOP BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!"? And really even then, considering that he's almost always referred to as "Barack Obama" or "Obama," it would be just as transparent.

People speaking out against prejudice are "whining?" It's "childish" to have a problem with voters focusing on irrelevant issues? Really?

Tell me, do you yourself own one of the T-shirts depicting Barack Obama as Curious George? No, wait - you think that's "childish," but so are the people who criticize it. Right. Really.

Proving. My. Point.

Over the weekend a monologue by that totally no talent filthy mouthed thing, carlos mencia, showed up on the comedy channel.....

isn't it interesting how one of THOSE PEOPLE would make racist comments about Obama's middle name......

Over the weekend a monologue by that totally no talent filthy mouthed thing, carlos mencia, showed up on the comedy channel.....

isn't it interesting how one of THOSE PEOPLE would make racist comments about Obama's middle name......

What is "those people"?

dare we say its name....

dare we... ?

you mean... OMG!!!! Say it ain't so....

Mexican? (THE HORROR!!)

you think your saying stupid stuff somehow makes him look worse? I think you both look like jerks, though I'm figuring he was way funnier.

What is "those people"?

dare we say its name....

dare we... ?

you mean... OMG!!!! Say it ain't so....

Mexican? (THE HORROR!!)

you think your saying stupid stuff somehow makes him look worse? I think you both look like jerks, though I'm figuring he was way funnier.

Mencia is a Honduran..... and like the jokes he steals from other comedians, his "mexcan-ness" has also been misappropriated from others.

As for what is in a name, who is more likely to be an engineer, in the United states, someone with a Middle Eastern Name, or someone named "carlos" from Honduras?

Last I heard we aren't recruiting from Honduras................

Now, my downing an Hispanic is as legit as people stereotyping Obama's middle name........

Oh, and BTW, "those people" was sarcasm!

Mencia and those like him may not get it yet, but if they are not called on the BS they will continue it!

Mencia is a Honduran..... and like the jokes he steals from other comedians, his "mexcan-ness" has also been misappropriated from others.

As for what is in a name, who is more likely to be an engineer, in the United states, someone with a Middle Eastern Name, or someone named "carlos" from Honduras?

Last I heard we aren't recruiting from Honduras................

Now, my downing an Hispanic is as legit as people stereotyping Obama's middle name........

Oh, and BTW, "those people" was sarcasm!

Mencia and those like him may not get it yet, but if they are not called on the BS they will continue it!

Actually, he was born in Honduras to a Mexican mother and Honduran father. He has a right to his "Mexican-ness".

Who is more likely to be a scientist? Someone with *my* last name, actually, but I won't go there.... but as long as we're playing stereotypes.

I understand yours was sarcasm... so was his. And like I said, I'm guessing his was funnier...hence his getting paid for it.

Who is more likely to be a scientist? Someone with *my* last name, actually, but I won't go there.... but as long as we're playing stereotypes.

And why would that be?

perhaps because some weren't willing to call others on the racism?????

LMAO. Get real. Moron would describe everything the Dems have offered since Clinton. You can't even get it right this time. Hillary is no prize, but FAR AND AWAY more qualified to be President than Obama.

No... moron describes the subliterate who's occupied the white house for the last 7+ years.

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with the likes of no less than jillian, but agreed.

I'm not sure it can be said any better than that.

Forum List

Back