Wright is Just Part of Chicago Politics For Obama

I don't trust Obama, because

I also see him as a snobby, superficial prick. He and his wife have their heads shoved so far up their own asses it MUST be hard for them to see the light of day. It's fairly obvious they think their shit doesn't stink.

This is in Cindy, the druggy/thief, McCain's write up on WIKI:

She impressed Republican voters with her looks and elegance at coffee shops and other small campaign settings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Hensley_McCain

That looks like superficial, snobby prick thinking to me!

she was also, apparently, personally involved in the Keating Five scandal.

Funny how rich white people are so loved in politics, but some folks can't stand it if black people are actually financially successful.

McCain's father-in-law, Hensley was/is a crook........... Lotsa shady stuff there.....

It's all part of the narrative. They use his name, together with the other garbage, to support bogus claims that he's a Muslim and that he isn't a real American.

In the interview you linked, Obama implied that his name would show the world that Americans are not ignorant, petty, narrow-minded morons. Are you openly challenging that assertion, or seeking to disprove it by example?

Get over it. Barack brought the name up, not the RNC. My tendency towards being 'fair' recognizes that most do not share.

This is in Cindy, the druggy/thief, McCain's write up on WIKI:

That looks like superficial, snobby prick thinking to me!

she was also, apparently, personally involved in the Keating Five scandal.

Funny how rich white people are so loved in politics, but some folks can't stand it if black people are actually financially successful.

McCain's father-in-law, Hensley was/is a crook........... Lotsa shady stuff there.....

Um, black people? I don't think jsanders was equating snottishness to black people.

Get over it. Barack brought the name up, not the RNC. My tendency towards being 'fair' recognizes that most do not share.

Do not share what?

I really, really hope this election doesn't become about someone's middle name. Is that McCain's plan?

It's all part of the narrative. They use his name, together with the other garbage, to support bogus claims that he's a Muslim and that he isn't a real American.

In the interview you linked, Obama implied that his name would show the world that Americans are not ignorant, petty, narrow-minded morons. Are you openly challenging that assertion, or seeking to disprove it by example?

do you think americans should be voting for obama in order to prove to the world they are not "ignorant, petty, narrow-minded morons"?

we need to prove to the world we're not racist by electing obama?

do you think americans should be voting for obama in order to prove to the world they are not "ignorant, petty, narrow-minded morons"?

We could have done the same thing by electing Al Gore, and making it stick.

what is the contrast? and why is this a 'good' contrast?

what, no one here can answer this? what is it about his name that qualifies him to be a better president? and why is it better than GWB? pretty racist if you ask me.

what, no one here can answer this? what is it about his name that qualifies him to be a better president? and why is it better than GWB? pretty racist if you ask me.

Recognzing that other people have preconceptions about race, and Americans, isn't racist. Nothing about his name qualifies him to be a better president. It will, however, reflect on America.

Recognzing that other people have preconceptions about race, and Americans, isn't racist. Nothing about his name qualifies him to be a better president. It will, however, reflect on America.

he says it will...and exactly how is his name better than GW's?

I do not feel compelled to prove to the world, or you, anything of the sort. America has her history of wrongs and so many accomplishments. I haven't a problem being proud of my country and most of my fellow citizens. That doesn't mean I'm ignorant of mistakes, past or present.

we need to prove to the world we're not racist by electing obama?

The Democrats have once again arranged the playing field so if they lose they can accuse the majority of Americans of being some bad word. With Bush we were all ignorant knuckle draggers, now if Obama loses we can all be Racists.

This way they do not have to admit they picked a loser.

The Democrats have once again arranged the playing field so if they lose they can accuse the majority of Americans of being some bad word. With Bush we were all ignorant knuckle draggers, now if Obama loses we can all be Racists.This way they do not have to admit they picked a loser.

and if obama wins just curious RGS what choice words would you have the majority of fellow citizens who voted for him?

"Originally Posted by Larkinn View Post
Recognzing that other people have preconceptions about race, and Americans, isn't racist. Nothing about his name qualifies him to be a better president. It will, however, reflect on America."

yurt try reading.

Larkinn just answered that. the idea is it would be reflective of the fact that America really is the great melting pot. Americans really don't give a shxt what someones middle name is (as if).

That we have more interest in having ties to the middle east in ways other than bombing the shit out of them and invading their countries? Thats just one way. Another way is that maybe we aren't as racist as we seem, after all.

"Originally Posted by Larkinn View Post
Recognzing that other people have preconceptions about race, and Americans, isn't racist. Nothing about his name qualifies him to be a better president. It will, however, reflect on America."

yurt try reading.

Larkinn just answered that. the idea is it would be reflective of the fact that America really is the great melting pot. Americans really don't give a shxt what someones middle name is (as if).

try reading comprehension...obama says it will make him a better president, larkinn said it does not, that contradicts obama's view of his name.

That we have more interest in having ties to the middle east in ways other than bombing the shit out of them and invading their countries? Thats just one way. Another way is that maybe we aren't as racist as we seem, after all.

so we need to elect someone with a ME name to show the world we have more interest in the ME? and we need to elect someone who is black/white just to show we are not racist? give me a break. if thats not appeasement i don't what is. you are saying that in order to look better on the world stage we should not have some white guy with a white sounding name...unbelievable...maybe we should just throw all the whitey's out of this country

Um, black people? I don't think jsanders was equating snottishness to black people.

If the Obamas had a history like the McCains, the Obamas would no way in hell be where they are today.

Rich whites get a pass...

The Obamas are condemned for being one one-hundredth as finacially successful as the McCains.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.politics.bush/2008-04/msg01642.html

http://www.uhuh.com/politics/mccain/mcainwnxs.htm

Cached account of McCain

If the Obamas had a history like the McCains, the Obamas would no way in hell be where they are today.

well that's true if you mean if obama's father and father's father had served america the way McCain's have.

but not so true in that mccain is getting grief over being married to rich white woman.

try reading comprehension...obama says it will make him a better president, larkinn said it does not, that contradicts obama's view of his name.

Oh noes, I disagree with Obama!

so we need to elect someone with a ME name to show the world we have more interest in the ME? and we need to elect someone who is black/white just to show we are not racist? give me a break.

We don't "need" to, but it would help rather than hurt.

if thats not appeasement i don't what is.

Yes we are appeasing the Europeans :eusa_wall:

you are saying that in order to look better on the world stage we should not have some white guy with a white sounding name...unbelievable...maybe we should just throw all the whitey's out of this country

Try some reading comprehension yourself, jackass. Thats not what I said at all. I said it would help perception, not that you should vote for him because of that. Do whatever you want, but if you vote without realizing the realities of the world and that the world watches American politics, and judges us on them, you are naive.

Forum List

Back