Wright: Controversy over sermons ‘unfair’

What about this Hammer? Suppose all this crap is just made up huh?

Like I said. Direct sources or directly quoted. Hell the article doesn't even site where I can check those stats.

From here;

Race of offenders
committing hate crimes
White Black Other

Race 30.5% 89.1% 59.3%

First off you need to cite the table or if it isn't a table, the page and paragraph number so I don't have to wade through trying to find your stat.

Do you know how to read a table moron? That table mentions the reason why the hate crime was committed, not the percentage of offenders. If you'll go down the table you'll realize the number you pulled was the number of hate crimes committed by blacks in which the victim believed race to be a factor. If you'll note at the bottom of the table it says.

Notes: Detail does not add to 100% because
some victims reported multiple motivations.

jreeves said:
When hate victims reported that the
persons committing the crime were
black, 9 in 10 victims said they thought
the offender’s motive for the crime was
their race; in 2 in 10, they thought it
was ethnicity. For victims reporting
white offenders, about 3 in 10 victims
attributed the crime to race, 3 in 10 to
the characteristics of associates of the
victim, 3 in 10 to their ethnicity, and
3 in 10 to their sexual orientation.

1) The thoughts of victims, as far as legal statistics count, don't matter. The reason that this source is considered legit is because the crimes mentioned here have been proven in court to be hate crimes. The motivation is proven in court, to be for what ever reason it is.

2) Okay assuming victim idea does matter what does this prove? That black people only dislike people and commit hate crimes based on race and ethnicity. In the same token you could say that whites just hate more because they commit crimes based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and association. Basically that blacks are more tolerant of more things and hyper focus on, whereas whites will hate you for what ever you are. It has no bearing on the number of crimes committed, however and is thus, unimportant.

3) Your argument said that blacks overwhelmingly hate whites and commit hate crimes against them. You can not combine data. You are assuming that of that 89.1% that most of the victims where white. That data only proves that (yet again) that blacks committed hate crimes based on race. The victims who thought race was the factor could have been of any other race. Unless there is a table showing direct correlation you can not infer. There isn't enough data.

jreeves said:
One other thing, your the one in the beginning was trying to equate hate crimes, as lynchings, don't you remember?

Way to misquote me fucktard. I'm sorry, I was not equating hate crimes to lynchings and I read my posts concerning them.
I said:
1) That lynchings were primarily racially motivated (and thus hate crimes)
2) Anyone who is killed by vigilantes is the victim of lynching. If you'd like I can post a link to my post (btw that's the second one I posted the same idea twice just for you bud) for you.

Table 8 Characteristics of Victims .9 out of 1000 white persons are the victims of hate crimes. .7 out of 1000 black persons are victims of hate crimes.

Wow where are getting that 89.1% of hate crimes are perpetrated by blacks? Table 9. Characteristics of Offenders as reported by their victims.

White offenders made up 43.5% of offenders. Blacks made up 38.8%. Learn how to read the god damn tables.

Page 8. Hate crime victims and offenders differ in age

Paragraph 2

"About 4 in 10 white hate crime victims indicated the offenders were white and the same proportion reported." Look at the table

Of hate crimes against white people, 43.2% of offenders were white, 43.3% were black. Of hate crimes against black people 85.2% perps were white (data may be inconclusive see footnote) 14.8% of perps were black (data may be inconclusive see footnote).

Page 10 table 13

Characteristics of victims by race
White 85.0%
Black 9.2%

Page 11 table 14

Characteristics of offenders by race
White 43.9%
Black 37.6%

Where the hell did you learn to read? Where are you getting that 89.1% of hate crimes are perpetrated by blacks? You also seemed to be making the argument that black people seemed to be perpetrating the attacks against white people en masse. That is not true. Black people roughly equally (greater by .1% well within margin of error) harass white persons as white persons harass white persons. I'm not going to count white on black hate crime since the data is inconclusive.

The fact of the matter is is that black people aren't committing hate crimes against white people as much as you seemed to be purporting.

Obviously you want to get into name calling. So I'll let that to speak to your motivation in this debate. But not only can you not fucking read, you also can't think. What part of the population does whites and blacks makeup?

http://www.census.gov/population/pop-profile/dynamic/RACEHO.pdf

The answer retard, whites made up 80.4% while blacks made up about 13% of the overall population.(Just for your retarded ass table 1 on page 2 of 9)

Question fucking retard, if we use your stats from this post (page 11 table 14), wouldn't that mean that blacks commit more hate crimes than whites due to their relatively low percentage of the population??? Blacks only make up 13 percent of the population but they are responsible for 38 percent of hate crimes. Whereas, whites makeup 80.4 percent of the population and are responsible for 44 percent of hate crimes. (That's using stats that you like)
Under your assinine stats, a population that is double the size of another only committed 6 percent more hate crimes. Hardly a bunch of redneck lynchers running around.

Back to my previous post, I guess you know more than the fucking victims themselves know because you automatically assume when a hate victim says that a black was the offender. They were in fact wrong because it doesn't fall in line with what you would like to portray.:cuckoo:

Next time you pull insults out of your ass, you may want to go ahead and pull your brain out of there too.

Obviously you want to get into name calling. So I'll let that to speak to your motivation in this debate. But not only can you not fucking read, you also can't think. What part of the population does whites and blacks makeup?

http://www.census.gov/population/pop-profile/dynamic/RACEHO.pdf

The answer retard, whites made up 80.4% while blacks made up about 13% of the overall population.(Just for your retarded ass table 1 on page 2 of 9)

Question fucking retard, if we use your stats from this post (page 11 table 14), wouldn't that mean that blacks commit more hate crimes than whites due to their relatively low percentage of the population???

You most obviously do not know how to read statistics. Blacks commit more hate crimes per capita. That means that for every black person not committing a crime there are more that are. It does not mean that they as a group commit more hate crimes. I never said anything that disagreed with that. I'd be a fool if I did. What I did disagree with was your notion that A) Blacks committed ~80%+ of hate crimes (it's about 40%).

Blacks only make up 13 percent of the population but they are responsible for 38 percent of hate crimes. Whereas, whites makeup 80.4 percent of the population and are responsible for 44 percent of hate crimes. (That's using stats that you like)
Under your assinine stats, a population that is double the size of another only committed 6 percent more hate crimes. Hardly a bunch of redneck lynchers running around.

You really really either A) ignore my statements, or B) just don't want to hear them C) don't know how to read stats. The number of hate crimes committed are the number of hate crimes committed. As I said above yes blacks do commit more hate crimes per capita than whites. But most hate crimes are committed by whites, as they should be since they are a majority of the population. I never claimed that blacks were being attacked en masse. What I was countering was your idiotic notion that lynchings happened at all. You really must be stupid or you don't want to meet my point, only the point you say I'm making.

Back to my previous post, I guess you know more than the fucking victims themselves know because you automatically assume when a hate victim says that a black was the offender. They were in fact wrong because it doesn't fall in line with what you would like to portray.:cuckoo:

Next time you pull insults out of your ass, you may want to go ahead and pull your brain out of there too.

No yet again idiot, there are often discrepancies between what a victim thinks and what actually happens. That's why there is a table for the perceived race of the offender and the race of the offenders who are arrested. The discrepancy is small, but it exists.

I'm confused at the moment at what I've said that your are trying to counter, because thus far you've done nothing but counter things that I haven't said.

Forum List

Back