Wrestling’s new villain has Hillary Clinton’s face on his shirt. He calls himself ‘Progressive Liber

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Hah, this is sort of funny, but also quite sad too. I loved Hulk Hogan, Ricky the Dragon and the old school wrestlers when I was a kid. Only time politics entered wrestling was when Volkov and The Iron Sheik were a team. As an adult, I couldn't watch any of this for what's it's worth lol.

Wrestling’s new villain has Hillary Clinton’s face on his shirt. He calls himself ‘Progressive Liberal’ | Toronto Star

It was a strange sight, even for the “sport” of professional wrestling.

A wrestler holding a microphone faced an Appalachian crowd before a match and began unleashing a torrent of insults, the nature of which seemed out of place at a pro wrestling tournament.

“I understand now why you all identify with country music. It’s slow and it’s simple and it’s boring, just like each and every one of you.”

As the crowd grew increasing hostile, the wrestler’s remarks became more politically-tinged.

“You know what, I think Bernie Sanders would make a great secretary of state.”

“I want to exchange your bullets for bullet points. Bullet points of knowledge.”

He even called Donald Trump a “con man.” The crowd exploded in jeers. “Shut up,” someone yelled.

Strange, indeed. But then, the muscular man’s shirt read, “Not My President.”

I saw this at the Daily Mail. Great yap yap for the ring. I hope he gets a call from Vince McMahon for the WWE.

I absolutely love it! What a great routine to be a # 1 villain in wrestling.

:lol:

41D7119300000578-0-image-a-14_1498657650370.jpg

41D7119900000578-0-image-a-15_1498657659024.jpg

'Progressive Liberal' becomes most hatred man in wrestling | Daily Mail Online

Here's a real villain getting beat up (although it's fake):

Forum List

Back