Wrestling is FAKE

Hate to break it to you, but there is a 50% chance that all pro wrestling is fake!

There is a 100% chance. What is this, a revelation to you? Fake wrestling is fake and real wrestling is real. Maybe this news just made it to your trailer park, but I don't think there is much of a controversy about it.

Yea right...

Next you are going to tell me that a sleeper hold is not real

Hate to break it to you, but there is a 50% chance that all pro wrestling is fake!

There is a 100% chance. What is this, a revelation to you? Fake wrestling is fake and real wrestling is real. Maybe this news just made it to your trailer park, but I don't think there is much of a controversy about it.

Yea right...

A rear naked choke works quite well. Fake wrestling is still fake. I can't imagine parting with actual money for that form of entertainment, but to each his own.

Yea right...

A rear naked choke works quite well. Fake wrestling is still fake. I can't imagine parting with actual money for that form of entertainment, but to each his own.

You are just not cultured......that's all it is

I hope the fact that wrestling is fake doesn't come as a big surprise to you. I used to know the fellow known as The Masked Marvel personally. He was a really nice guy and his daughter was my age and we went out on a few dates way back in my teens. He said everything was all arranged prior to the matches to build up hype for future matches. Now and then he said somebody would not have their timing exactly right and get smacked for real and it hurt like hell so everybody was always careful with those roundhouse punches and jabs. It all falls under entertainment and not any kind of real pro sports.

Agreed it's choreographed and the outcome is predetermined, but like dancing, aerobatics or martial arts "forms", it all takes practice and athletic conditioning. If someone screws up or isn't up to the task, someone could get seriously hurt.

My uncle who is long since passed on was a professional wrestler called "The Mask Marvel" in the 40's and 50's.

He would talk frequently about how pro wrestling is scripted. One thing in particular I remember him telling us is how pro wrestlers continuously shave their foreheads to make the skin very very thin. This way just the slightest of hits to the forehead will cause it to bleed.

Of course it is....it took me a long time to convince my husband of this! Lol!

I work with a woman that used to live in Florida and she knew Macho Man's parents quite well. She met him a few times but didn't know him that well. She was going to be a wrestler, in fact Macho Man's parents gave her the name she was going to use. Until she got pregnant...that messed up her plans! :)

OK sheeple, let me have it... Call me a conspiracy, nut job and paranoid idiot but I am here to tell you that pro wrestling is fake

My brothers, neighbors cousin has taken actual footage and broken it down frame by frame and played it backwards. it is clear that these guys do not actually hit each other. Sound analysis shows they grunt before actual contact is made

Also, in breaking down plot details of major rivalries, it can be shown that THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

Wrestling is FAKE

NO!!!!!!!!!!:(

no no no no no no no no ..
unhappy-089.gif

Forum List

Back