Wrecking a Nation

I prefer cats....
And yeah you do.thomas603 is a drunk. I noticed you skipped my post about the reason you have no argument. typical waste you are.

You are outta your mind. And you're a LIAR. You don't know me from Adam.

He's totally lost the fucking debate, that's what Alinsky guys do,, resort to demonization..

Kind of like what you did in your OP? And pretty much everything else you post on this site?

And what's really SAD is fuckwits as you applauding what their doing...while making YOU pay more...that is unless you're ON the gubmint Dole? Then why should it matter?

Are you just bored or do you get some kind of bizzare pleasure talking out of your ass? Who have I applauded? Nevermind...I'll save you the trouble..No One.

You sure seem to defend those that perpetrate this horseshit upon us, and then state that they do it...and so what?

If anyone talks outta his ass? It is you. Go back to your spiderhole thread in the flame zone and leave the real issues to the rest of us that know what's going on in the real world.

You are a moron bordering if not over the fucking liar line. Maybe it is time for you to provide a few links or shut the fuck up.

He's totally lost the fucking debate, that's what Alinsky guys do,, resort to demonization..
you never answered my post about food and gas prices. you never wanted to debate. You dont have an argument at all outside of hating Obama.

Demonetization? Like Obama is destroying the nation demonetization?

LOl stupid twat.

I still hear that sucking sound:lol:

I prefer cats....
And yeah you do.thomas603 is a drunk. I noticed you skipped my post about the reason you have no argument. typical waste you are.

If that's what is debate? He needs to go back and either re-apply for the class, or get his money back.

Radical Left Wingers are not known for their love of America. The Brazilian Oil Deal is a pretty huge slap in the face to American Oil Companies. And i think Left Wingers enjoy that. American Citizens have some pretty big decisions to make in 2012. Are they gonna stick with the Anti-American Leftists or are they gonna Vote to boot them? I guess we'll see.

That's why I come here....

There is hardly anything more entertaining than watching a couple of really stupid people agree on something mind bogglngly wrong.

You are correct in one thing Willow. We are doomed. Thanks!

Do you people have any idea of how much trouble and expense the oil companies go through to provide us with their product?

You should all quit your bellyaching and be thankful it doesn't cost a lot more than it does.

Gas sky high.. We can't drill but Marxie buddy in Brazil can..
gas is quite cheap, But then if we did really drill, ttat oil would go onto the world market and not stay here, Which in turn Open and the world speculators would still set the cost of what a barrel costs a nation.

again quite cheap....And thats not even getting into the fact that our own government pays farmers to over produce so YOUR groceries really dont go a lot higher than they are.
Then on top of that we could get into the whole cost of living wage and how you are against that, yet you complain about things being to high, YET Government shouldn't have a minimum wage law.

But when we really boil down your pathetic Fear Op,We get:

I don't like his policies or his friends. He's fucked up this country and he's going to be out of office soon. I love it. Love it. Love it.

Well we get nothing but mindless...well..fear driven ideas which amount to nothing getting done. You have nothing to actually offer to society. A mindless braindead human has more thought and input than what you produce.

People like you should be ignored. You have zero argument. You have run around and just hate till you get back the power you lost.

anytime you or the drunk want to debate me, feel free to add something more than, Pig and statist and soros

I'm with MR. T. Debate and you don't know each other. PlasmaPiggie.

gas is quite cheap, But then if we did really drill, ttat oil would go onto the world market and not stay here, Which in turn Open and the world speculators would still set the cost of what a barrel costs a nation.

again quite cheap....And thats not even getting into the fact that our own government pays farmers to over produce so YOUR groceries really dont go a lot higher than they are.
Then on top of that we could get into the whole cost of living wage and how you are against that, yet you complain about things being to high, YET Government shouldn't have a minimum wage law.

But when we really boil down your pathetic Fear Op,We get:

Well we get nothing but mindless...well..fear driven ideas which amount to nothing getting done. You have nothing to actually offer to society. A mindless braindead human has more thought and input than what you produce.

People like you should be ignored. You have zero argument. You have run around and just hate till you get back the power you lost.

anytime you or the drunk want to debate me, feel free to add something more than, Pig and statist and soros

I'm with MR. T. Debate and you don't know each other. PlasmaPiggie.

He isn't here to debate...just to slam because he has no life.

Here's how the economic and political system of a nation is destroyed.

Every price increase of just a dime per gallon of gasoline at the pump extracts approximately $5 billion from the pockets of U.S. consumers over the course of a year.

On top of killing family budgets, with a dollar per gallon jump at the pumps picking our pockets of $50 billion per year, there is on the macro level an inverse relationship between the price of oil and the overall health of the economy -- oil price hikes deliver less job growth, less demand for labor, more unemployment, more poverty, more inequality, more inflation, lower real income increases, and smaller advances in the standard of living.

Additionally, higher oil prices directly cause greater amounts of U.S. capital to be exported, both to pay the higher prices and to pay for the growing levels of imported oil.

In 1985, the U.S. imported 25 percent of its oil usage. Today, it's 61 percent. And still we are placing restrictions on increases in domestic production, both for oil and other sources of energy.

A few days back, President Obama, rather than sticking around a couple hours to explain to the American people or to the U.S. Congress why we were going to war in Libya, flew off to Brazil to hand out a permit to allow deep sea oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico to Brazil's state-run oil company, Petrobras. Capitalist companies in America need not apply.

This particular foreign deal was an especially snug and nostalgic fit for Obama. Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff is somewhat of a Latin form of Obama's old Weather Underground chum Bernardine Dohrn.

The American Spectator : Wrecking a Nation

The price of oil was about $12 when President Bush was in office. It then went to $147. American's reliance on foreign oil was higher in 2008 than it was 2000. What was the American Spectator writing then?

Last edited:

Every price increase of just a dime per gallon of gasoline at the pump extracts approximately $5 billion from the pockets of U.S. consumers over the course of a year.

On top of killing family budgets, with a dollar per gallon jump at the pumps picking our pockets of $50 billion per year, there is on the macro level an inverse relationship between the price of oil and the overall health of the economy -- oil price hikes deliver less job growth, less demand for labor, more unemployment, more poverty, more inequality, more inflation, lower real income increases, and smaller advances in the standard of living.

Additionally, higher oil prices directly cause greater amounts of U.S. capital to be exported, both to pay the higher prices and to pay for the growing levels of imported oil.

In 1985, the U.S. imported 25 percent of its oil usage. Today, it's 61 percent. And still we are placing restrictions on increases in domestic production, both for oil and other sources of energy.

A few days back, President Obama, rather than sticking around a couple hours to explain to the American people or to the U.S. Congress why we were going to war in Libya, flew off to Brazil to hand out a permit to allow deep sea oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico to Brazil's state-run oil company, Petrobras. Capitalist companies in America need not apply.

This particular foreign deal was an especially snug and nostalgic fit for Obama. Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff is somewhat of a Latin form of Obama's old Weather Underground chum Bernardine Dohrn.

.10 cents on top of the .80 they already take.

Move to Venezuela. Price of a gallon of gas 15 centavos. Ha...Ha...Willow. You don't care about this country OR the price of a strategic commodity like fossil fuel. You morons will pray to the alter of the multinational oil companies until ALL of our money has been handed over to them. You will blame EVEYRONE but your selves all along the way. The ONLY way to guarantee a cheap fixed price on fuel is to nationalize it as our highest national security objective and have the government take over control of the oil industry in our country. BUT that will never happen as long as stupid people like you blame everyone and anyone but the real culprits in that industry. You idiots blame Obama. The president does not set gasoline prices. If he could it would have to be nationalized. Even a po-dunct little country like Venezuela knows that. Apparently they are smarter than we are.

15 cents a gallon vs 4 dollars a gallon? You choose dummy. No wait...let's see if gas goes to 10 dollars a gallon. Ya that's the ticket. Guess what shit for brains??? There is a price where America will just say FUCK IT!!! Nationalize the motherfucker!!!! BUT guess what else??? The price of everything else will be so sky high by then it won't make a tinker's damn worth of difference because morons like you will have waited too long to wake the fuck up.

Just sayin.....:eusa_whistle:

WOW! Willow sure did push your button, Huggy. :lol:

Forum List

Back