Wrecking a Nation

And Soros has his hands in this as well.

can you see PlasmaPiggie's and Huggy's lip prints on soros' ass cheeks? stuck to his ass like plungers.. they izzzz. hear that sucking sound?? they think it's the hind tit..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Willow you are a willfully ignorant twat. As long as oil and gas CAN be manipulated ...it WILL be manipulated. It has nothing to do with Dem or GOP ya fuckwit. That is just a shell game they play to keep idiots like you focused on ANYTHING but the real causes of the OP. I wish to Christ I could convince you to take a REAL look at who profits from the manipulation of oil. Do you really think I give a rats ass about Soros? Are you really THAT stupid? I know very little about that guy. Why would I? I am only concerned that my republican party has turned into a bunch of incredibly dangerous zombies.

Just because I recognize the Christian Fundamentalists for the brain washed monsters they are when they get into politics and say so does NOT mean I support the same "smarter" greedy assholes on the other side.

They have painted a target on your tail and all you do is chase it round and round. I swear they have somehow slipped something into the water where you idiots hang out.

As long as they have people like you so thoroughly mind fucked you are right. We are doomed. You do know that eventually we will have to nationalize our oil production and refinery delivery. Unfortunately it will be way too late and believe me...I will get zero satisfaction telling you "I told you so".

In the end it won't be the Soro's that cause our demise. It will be the fools like you that got hypmotized into voting against yours and our countries best interests. I find THAT incredibly sad.

Would you shut the fuck up already with the "my republican party" dreck, every word you write every thought you think (vewy few) every breath you take screams progressive libturd.

can you see PlasmaPiggie's and Huggy's lip prints on soros' ass cheeks? stuck to his ass like plungers.. they izzzz. hear that sucking sound?? they think it's the hind tit..

Willow you are a willfully ignorant twat. As long as oil and gas CAN be manipulated ...it WILL be manipulated. It has nothing to do with Dem or GOP ya fuckwit. That is just a shell game they play to keep idiots like you focused on ANYTHING but the real causes of the OP. I wish to Christ I could convince you to take a REAL look at who profits from the manipulation of oil. Do you really think I give a rats ass about Soros? Are you really THAT stupid? I know very little about that guy. Why would I? I am only concerned that my republican party has turned into a bunch of incredibly dangerous zombies.

Just because I recognize the Christian Fundamentalists for the brain washed monsters they are when they get into politics and say so does NOT mean I support the same "smarter" greedy assholes on the other side.

They have painted a target on your tail and all you do is chase it round and round. I swear they have somehow slipped something into the water where you idiots hang out.

As long as they have people like you so thoroughly mind fucked you are right. We are doomed. You do know that eventually we will have to nationalize our oil production and refinery delivery. Unfortunately it will be way too late and believe me...I will get zero satisfaction telling you "I told you so".

In the end it won't be the Soro's that cause our demise. It will be the fools like you that got hypmotized into voting against yours and our countries best interests. I find THAT incredibly sad.

And what's really SAD is fuckwits as you applauding what their doing...while making YOU pay more...that is unless you're ON the gubmint Dole? Then why should it matter?

I hate to break it to the "drill here, drill now" crowd, but it won't change the price of oil. Ramp up production and OPEC throttles theirs down to maintain the price. American oil would go on the global market just like Saudi oil, it wouldn't stay here in the US. It just doesn't work that way.

you must feel good willow having a drunk defend you...

Son? You're a lost little puppy operating under a false premise. I just got off work...you know what that is don't you? I was on the clock at 6am...

where were you? Filing for another welfare check?

Last edited:
you must feel good willow having a drunk defend you...

Son? You're a lost little puppy operating under a false premise. I just got off work...you know what that is don't you? I was on the clock at 6am...

where were you? Filing for another welfare check?

lol awe you just be quiet drunk...they let you "work" because the state wont let them fire retards.

Son? You're an idiot. Get back in line to collect your welfare from people like me that work for a living.

And what's really SAD is fuckwits as you applauding what their doing...while making YOU pay more...that is unless you're ON the gubmint Dole? Then why should it matter?

Are you just bored or do you get some kind of bizzare pleasure talking out of your ass? Who have I applauded? Nevermind...I'll save you the trouble..No One.

Tomohawks cost around 300,000 a pop. Stop lying.

Each missile cost $1.41 million.

Sure, you could cite commondreams.org or you can go to the source.

The US Navy -- Fact File: Tomahawk® Cruise Missile
Unit Cost: Approximately $569,000
Welcome to 2011.

The cost of the Tomahawk has long been an issue. The Navy, according to a public fact sheet on its website, places the price tag of a Block IV missile at $569,000, but that’s in fiscal year 1999 dollars. However, Rob Koon, a spokesman for the Navy, on Wednesday placed the current price tag at $1.41 million, close to three times the cost listed on the Navy’s website.

Are you just bored or do you get some kind of bizzare pleasure talking out of your ass? Who have I applauded? Nevermind...I'll save you the trouble..No One.

You sure seem to defend those that perpetrate this horseshit upon us, and then state that they do it...and so what?

If anyone talks outta his ass? It is you. Go back to your spiderhole thread in the flame zone and leave the real issues to the rest of us that know what's going on in the real world.

Sure, you could cite commondreams.org or you can go to the source.

The US Navy -- Fact File: Tomahawk® Cruise Missile
Unit Cost: Approximately $569,000
Welcome to 2011.

The cost of the Tomahawk has long been an issue. The Navy, according to a public fact sheet on its website, places the price tag of a Block IV missile at $569,000, but that’s in fiscal year 1999 dollars. However, Rob Koon, a spokesman for the Navy, on Wednesday placed the current price tag at $1.41 million, close to three times the cost listed on the Navy’s website.

Weird, I swear you just quoted Commondreams.org again.

I don't have a drunk defending me. Stick you head back up the dog's ass.
I prefer cats....
And yeah you do.thomas603 is a drunk. I noticed you skipped my post about the reason you have no argument. typical waste you are.

You are outta your mind. And you're a LIAR. You don't know me from Adam.

He's totally lost the fucking debate, that's what Alinsky guys do,, resort to demonization..

New Topics

Forum List

Back