Wowza! I am member 12,431!

He/She said "member"

Pamela_Anderson_Beavis_Butt-head.jpg

Incredible.

Hi, everyone. I chose the name StarchaseR because...well...nobody was using it!

I'm in Phoenix, Arizona. I have two Yorkshire Terrors (yes, that's spelled correctly!) and I'm a writer and artist. Yup. That about covers it!

Looking forward to interesting discussions.

Now, I'm going stargazing.:night:

Welcome. Are you an amateur astronomer?

No, not an amateur astronomer. I've always liked StarTrek.

Welcome, but you're showing up on my monitor as member #22079. Is this your first time thru here?

Hmmm...yes, I see where your number comes from. I got that number from the bottom of the homepage where it shows along with my login as the newest member.

This is a tough crowd.:eusa_whistle:

Welcome, but you're showing up on my monitor as member #22079. Is this your first time thru here?

Hmmm...yes, I see where your number comes from. I got that number from the bottom of the homepage where it shows along with my login as the newest member.

This is a tough crowd.:eusa_whistle:

Threads: 79,763, Posts: 1,794,103, Members: 12,431
Welcome to our newest member, StarchaseR

That should say, active members.

Last edited:
I took my dogs to Petsmart today. They like to ride in the car, see the other dogs, and get pets from people who think they're adorable (they are!). Today was adoption day. I love cats as well as dogs, and I saw a calico cat up for adoption that I REALLY wanted. She was so sweet and pretty. Her name was Snickers, but I knew if I brought her home, I'd be in the doghouse. Damn. I wish I'd stop thinking about her. Maybe having a cat is just not in the stars. Wait! I'll go look!

Forum List

Back