Wow!

One Rino votes in the committee and the President of the United States just now stood in front of the American people and told them that there was Republican support for the bill that was just voted out of committee!
A BOLD FACED LIE! Right to the face of the American people.

One vote and now its bipartisan.........

Wow. Just fucking wow!

Of course most people see that as a shocking admission that the Republican Party now has only ONE voice in Washington, and THAT is what's pathetic.
Do keep up dear. The thread is about the President openly lying to the American people.

What lie? Olympia Snow is a REPUBLICAN. All it took was one minority vote, a REPUBLICAN, to move it from committee.

"When history calls, history calls," said Maine Republican Olympia Snowe, whose declaration of support ended weeks of suspense and provided the only drama of a 14-9 vote in the Senate Finance Committee. With her decision, the 62-year-old lawmaker bucked her own leadership on the most high-profile issue of the year in Congress, and gave the drive to remake health care at least a hint of the bipartisanship that Obama seeks.

Do keep up dear. The thread is about the President openly lying to the American people.
He did that all during the election campaign. What's the big deal about his lying now?
His lies were much more nuanced before. Now that they have it out of committee he isn't even bothering with that. Its rather shocking to see so bold faced a lie. I wonder. Will it be CNN that brings this up or will they continue to mislead the American people by omitting yet another lie by The Obama (May all praise be brought upon him)

I think you need a new hearing aid and glasses, my friend.

Could you please supply the actual quote?

TIA.

Yes I would like to see it. I will go to the WH website and see if I can find the transcript.

The vote was 14-9 in the Senate Finance Committee. Snowe of course being the expected RINO vote. I am curious what her constituents think of her and when they vote are they voting for a RINO?

Just came off that site. There's nothing there...but I am sure there are sound bytes out there on newscasts.

Yes same here. Nothing. I will keep a look and listen.

One Rino votes in the committee and the President of the United States just now stood in front of the American people and told them that there was Republican support for the bill that was just voted out of committee!

Wow. Just fucking wow!

TIA.

Yes I would like to see it. I will go to the WH website and see if I can find the transcript.

The vote was 14-9 in the Senate Finance Committee. Snowe of course being the expected RINO vote. I am curious what her constituents think of her and when they vote are they voting for a RINO?

Those remaining RHINOS are what will save your party. If you think the fringers and revolutionary wannabes are what will propel you forward and start winning elections, you need to climb out of your well-defined box and take a big whiff of reality.

TIA.

Those remaining RHINOS are what will save your party. If you think the fringers and revolutionary wannabes are what will propel you forward and start winning elections, you need to climb out of your well-defined box and take a big whiff of reality.

Darling I have no party. I am an unenrolled registered voter in Mass and have been for years. No letters after my name. I despise political parties. So never assume you have me pegged. You will be wrong. I have changed my position on several issues over the last few years. Not being committed to any party speak or talking points allows me immense freedoms to follow my heart and MY beliefs.

TIA.

Just came off that site. There's nothing there...but I am sure there are sound bytes out there on newscasts.

Well hell, and here I thought I was a computer illiterate. Two clicks and even I found it.

Senate panel OKs health reform bill; Obama: 'We're not there yet' - CNN.com

Now what was it Darkwind was alleging? Oh yes...Obama lied. Imagine that.

She's from Maine, which despite sending two Republican women to the Senate has also voted for the Dem candidate in the last 2 presidential elections.

Wow. Just fucking wow!

TIA.
I was watching the President's reply when they finished voting. I don't know if it has been transcribed yet.

If it helps, I had Fox News on in the background and that is where he held the impromptu press meeting.

He did that all during the election campaign. What's the big deal about his lying now?
His lies were much more nuanced before. Now that they have it out of committee he isn't even bothering with that. Its rather shocking to see so bold faced a lie. I wonder. Will it be CNN that brings this up or will they continue to mislead the American people by omitting yet another lie by The Obama (May all praise be brought upon him)

I think you need a new hearing aid and glasses, my friend.
In fact, I don't. But then, I don't wear partisan blinders either.

Well hell, and here I thought I was a computer illiterate. Two clicks and even I found it.

If you listen carefully, you'll here him say, "bipartisan support' and that republicans now support..." paraphrased of course.

If you listen carefully, you'll here him say, "bipartisan support' and that republicans now support..." paraphrased of course.
I just heard it. There is no lie there.
Two huge lies.

1. Republicans do NOT support it and

2. There is NO bipartisan support for this bill.

Darling I have no party. I am an unenrolled registered voter in Mass and have been for years. No letters after my name. I despise political parties. So never assume you have me pegged. You will be wrong. I have changed my position on several issues over the last few years. Not being committed to any party speak or talking points allows me immense freedoms to follow my heart and MY beliefs.

Then politically, you're a non-entity, so why do you bother coming to a political message board? But I think you really do know who you are, because just invoking the label "rhino" you are subtly confessing your right-wing leanings but you just don't want to admit it.

She's from Maine, which despite sending two Republican women to the Senate has also voted for the Dem candidate in the last 2 presidential elections.

I never paid much attention to her campaign promises but I would be curious if she considers herself a conservative and if yes,what evidence she can offer that she is more conservative than liberal.

Then politically, you're a non-entity, so why do you bother coming to a political message board? But I think you really do know who you are, because just invoking the label "rhino" you are subtly confessing your right-wing leanings but you just don't want to admit it.

Oh please lady. I have been on political boards since 2001. I evolved over the years. But a word to you, as long as I have a vote and I do I am very much a factor in the political world. So your knee jerk stereotypical assumptions aside mean zip since I know me better than you do. Not associating with a national party is a reflection my vote is earned not expected.

The exact phrases:

"It has both democratic and republican support"

it does not.

And:

"it enjoys the support of people from both parties".

It enjoys the support of ONE republican. That is not the support of the republican party.

Oh please lady. I have been on political boards since 2001. I evolved over the years. But a word to you, as long as I have a vote and I do I am very much a factor in the political world. So your knee jerk stereotypical assumptions aside mean zip since I know me better than you do. Not associating with a national party is a reflection my vote is earned not expected.

:hey dreamy don't scoff at free psychiatrics! ya know what I mean? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back