Wow!

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
One Rino votes in the committee and the President of the United States just now stood in front of the American people and told them that there was Republican support for the bill that was just voted out of committee!

A BOLD FACED LIE! Right to the face of the American people.

One vote and now its bipartisan.........

Wow. Just fucking wow!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
One Rino votes in the committee and the President of the United States just now stood in front of the American people and told them that there was Republican support for the bill that was just voted out of committee!

Wow. Just fucking wow!

Of course most people see that as a shocking admission that the Republican Party now has only ONE voice in Washington, and THAT is what's pathetic.

Wow. Just fucking wow!

I hadn't paid attention...was it Olympia Snowe by chance?

Wow. Just fucking wow!

Of course most people see that as a shocking admission that the Republican Party now has only ONE voice in Washington, and THAT is what's pathetic.
Do keep up dear. The thread is about the President openly lying to the American people.

Wow. Just fucking wow!

Do keep up dear. The thread is about the President openly lying to the American people.
He did that all during the election campaign. What's the big deal about his lying now?

Wow. Just fucking wow!

What's pathetic is the Statist Democrats lying and saying that the Republicans want people to die just due to their non-support of the Government takeover of Healthcare.

It's as much of a whopper as the ones that Obama continues to tell on just about everything he speaks to.

He did that all during the election campaign. What's the big deal about his lying now?
His lies were much more nuanced before. Now that they have it out of committee he isn't even bothering with that. Its rather shocking to see so bold faced a lie. I wonder. Will it be CNN that brings this up or will they continue to mislead the American people by omitting yet another lie by The Obama (May all praise be brought upon him)

The party of Know will vote No. I trust. We still have three house bills and two senate bills to somehow merge. and come up with a final bill for miss maine to vote on.. this could be fun.

The party of Know will vote No. I trust. We still have three house bills and two senate bills to somehow merge. and come up with a final bill for miss maine to vote on.. this could be fun.

Well, now that it has Republican support and all....

:lol:

I'm out. To much to do and to little time.

Wow. Just fucking wow!
Could you please supply the actual quote?

TIA.

Wow. Just fucking wow!

TIA.

barry's gibbs will have notes. yer welcome.

Obama, tell a lie? Say it isn't so! Wonder if Nancy Pelosi will want some kind of an investigation?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Wow. Just fucking wow!

TIA.

barry's gibbs will have notes. yer welcome.
Your posts have never made much sense. It's nice to see you do not disappoint in your consistency.

Wow. Just fucking wow!

TIA.

Yes I would like to see it. I will go to the WH website and see if I can find the transcript.

The vote was 14-9 in the Senate Finance Committee. Snowe of course being the expected RINO vote. I am curious what her constituents think of her and when they vote are they voting for a RINO?

Wow. Just fucking wow!

TIA.

Yes I would like to see it. I will go to the WH website and see if I can find the transcript.

The vote was 14-9 in the Senate Finance Committee. Snowe of course being the expected RINO vote. I am curious what her constituents think of her and when they vote are they voting for a RINO?
She has always been a more liberal leaning Republican, you know that. NE Republicans have that tendency.

And her vote on this bill is very very important.

Wow. Just fucking wow!

TIA.

Just came off that site. There's nothing there...but I am sure there are sound bytes out there on newscasts.

TIA.

She has always been a more liberal leaning Republican, you know that. NE Republicans have that tendency.

And her vote on this bill is very very important.

i wonder how obamalama likes the ass kissing he has to give her?

Forum List

Back