Wow

Why is Christopher Nolan the only person that can make decent comic book movies?

Because he takes his time from movie to movie.

There is not one Christopher Nolan film that I don't enjoy watching. DC knows this, which is why he's going to be the "Godfather" of the next Superman film if I remember quoting a article correctly.

Last edited:
Ahh yes I saw the preview a couple of weeks ago at the theatre when I finally went to see Avatar.

Iron Man is the only movie that I have liked Robert Downey JR in.

Ahh yes I saw the preview a couple of weeks ago at the theatre when I finally went to see Avatar.

Really? I think he's one of the best actors of his generation and in general today.

Really? I think he's one of the best actors of his generation and in general today.

I have yet to find him enjoyable in any movie, ever. There are movies he's been in that I didn't dislike him, but that's because he was hardly in the movie, like Zodiac.

I have yet to find him enjoyable in any movie, ever. There are movies he's been in that I didn't dislike him, but that's because he was hardly in the movie, like Zodiac.

I'm the opposite ironically. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM81xWzJAmg&feature=popt00us03]YouTube - Extended Iron Man 2 Trailer[/ame]

Forum List

Back