Wow! You Liberals Think Limbaugh Has Potty Mouth? Check Out This Woman Hater

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
And he's even one of Obama's biggest donors?

Where's the outrage Libs??? LOL!!!!

“Bill Maher has called Palin a “dumb twat” and dropped the C-word in describing the former Alaska governor. He called Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann “boobs” and “two bimbos.” He said of the former vice-presidential candidate, “She is not a mean girl. She is a crazy girl with mean ideas.” He recently made a joke about Rick Santorum’s wife using a vibrator. Imagine now the same joke during the 2008 primary with Michelle Obama’s name in it, and tell me that he would still have a job. Maher said of a woman who was harassed while breast-feeding at an Applebee’s, “Don't show me your tits!” as though a woman feeding her child is trying to flash Maher. (Here’s a way to solve his problem: don’t stare at a strangers’ breasts). Then, his coup de grâce: “And by the way, there is a place where breasts and food do go together. It’s called Hooters!”

Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation? | The Weekly Standard

This is the 2012 political season. Limpbaugh went out of his way to create a firestorm. Somehow, he did not realize that he was going to be the one getting burned.

This is the 2012 political season. Limpbaugh went out of his way to create a firestorm. Somehow, he did not realize that he was going to be the one getting burned.

Translation: That is OUR tactic and we'll ignore your pot meet kettle reference.

Translation. The Maher quote ain't making the news. The Limpbaugh quote is. And the GOP is paying the penalty for cozying up to the obese junkie.

Right. The progressives cry foul and kick dust and dirt in the media when someone who doesn't agree with their political platform. I was watching the powder puffer Matthews last night and one progressive lady said he was inciting violence. Yeah, the progressives exterminate anyone who disagrees violence.

Mahar did the same shit, but it's cool, because he agrees with our communist ideology.

Right. The progressives cry foul and kick dust and dirt in the media when someone who doesn't agree with their political platform. I was watching the powder puffer Matthews last night and one progressive lady said he was inciting violence. Yeah, the progressives exterminate anyone who disagrees violence.

Mahar did the same shit, but it's cool, because he agrees with our communist ideology.
Take, Limbaugh has many more followers than MAHER. The former head of the Republican party APOLOGIZED to HIM. Rush's ditto heads are not a cult, but one can make the comparison.

I don't give a flying rats ass how many followers each have. The point is that the log in the lefts eye when it comes to practicing what they preach is astonishing. It's do anything, say anything adn silence anyone wherever we can for the cause. It's free speech. Sure, Limbaugh's a fucking moron and no, i dont listen to him. But the fact that this big a stink is being made politically for his commentary when there are plenty of reverse scenarios out there is simply what the left does.

Like I said, free speech is fine with progressive commies as long as that speech is in agreement with their cause. if not, they must be silenced.

And he's even one of Obama's biggest donors?

Where's the outrage Libs??? LOL!!!!

“Bill Maher has called Palin a “dumb twat” and dropped the C-word in describing the former Alaska governor. He called Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann “boobs” and “two bimbos.” He said of the former vice-presidential candidate, “She is not a mean girl. She is a crazy girl with mean ideas.” He recently made a joke about Rick Santorum’s wife using a vibrator. Imagine now the same joke during the 2008 primary with Michelle Obama’s name in it, and tell me that he would still have a job. Maher said of a woman who was harassed while breast-feeding at an Applebee’s, “Don't show me your tits!” as though a woman feeding her child is trying to flash Maher. (Here’s a way to solve his problem: don’t stare at a strangers’ breasts). Then, his coup de grâce: “And by the way, there is a place where breasts and food do go together. It’s called Hooters!”

Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation? | The Weekly Standard

Bill Maher Awk! Bill Maher Awk!

That doesn't count. It's a liberal.

It doesn't count because he really is "just an entertainer" and nobody has to apologize because they don't toe his line. None of the Dems are afraid of Maher. The Reps shake in their boots, if Rush says anything. That's the difference.

:lmao:

In other words, there is no difference except the one I brew up in my intellectual alchemy bag.

Classic.

:lmao:

In other words, there is no difference except the one I brew up in my intellectual alchemy bag.

Classic.

Speak for yourself. You can barely make your own opinions intelligible, much less explain what someone else means. My words spoke for themselves and didn't require your self-serving "translation".

It doesn't count because liberals are really tolerant of everyone else so they just let this pass. Well they are tolerant of everyone except Limbaugh... and his "dittoheads"... and people who don't support gay marriage... and people who oppose abortion... and smokers... and people who don't support Affirmative Action... and people who want smaller government and less government spending... and anyone who supports defense spending... Hell, is there anyone left except the one who is so tolerant?

Immie

It doesn't count because liberals are really tolerant of everyone else so they just let this pass. Well they are tolerant of everyone except Limbaugh... and his "dittoheads"... and people who don't support gay marriage... and people who oppose abortion... and smokers... and people who don't support Affirmative Action... and people who want smaller government and less government spending... and anyone who supports defense spending... Hell, is there anyone left except the one who is so tolerant?

Immie

The difference is that others who may be saying the same types of things don't have his political clout. If you're going to be someone that political figures listen to and worry about, you're going to have to take your political lumps. The same thing can't be said about Maher or just about anyone else in the so-called "entertainment" field.

I continue to be amazed that the left looks to comedians to explain politics to them.

Immie

The difference is that others who may be saying the same types of things don't have his political clout. If you're going to be someone that political figures listen to and worry about, you're going to have to take your political lumps. The same thing can't be said about Maher or just about anyone else in the so-called "entertainment" field.

Except it is the left who is crying foul so loud that republicans are forced to step in and shun Limbaugh to save themsleves a flogging from the uber tolerant progressive commies. Just like the lady on Puff Matthews show last night saying that Limbaughs comments are inciting violence. She'es right though, the progressives are drooling all over themselves to stave off their violent tendencies to go after Limbaugh.

Immie

Except it is the left who is crying foul so loud that republicans are forced to step in and shun Limbaugh to save themsleves a flogging from the uber tolerant progressive commies. Just like the lady on Puff Matthews show last night saying that Limbaughs comments are inciting violence. She'es right though, the progressives are drooling all over themselves to stave off their violent tendencies to go after Limbaugh.

:lmao: Whatever you say! :cool:

Immie

I would agree with you about Limbaugh.

The fact that Maher doesn't have the "clout" that Limbaugh has should not be used as an excuse for not calling him out when he calls a particular woman (usually a conservative if I am not mistaken) the C-word.

Limbaugh is at the top of the list when it comes to broadcast professionals. That does not excuse letting any of the others (conservative or liberal) get away with the abusive behaviors.

Immie

I guess many lefties dismiss Bill Maher as a nut-case obsessed with Sara Palin but he is out there raging against republicans and Christianity. Maher even did an unfunny bit insulting Palin's Down's Syndrome baby but the liberal media isn't promoting outrage about it. I wonder why.

Forum List

Back