Wow, women can be downright testy!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Angry woman urinated in police car

A middle-aged Norwegian woman was so angry at being arrested for drink driving that she urinated in the police car.

The 54-year-old was arrested by police officers investigating complaints of a noisy argument outside a shopping centre in Stord.

She had been arguing with a friend who had refused to let her have her car keys to drive home because she was drunk.

The row ended just before the police arrived when the woman found her spare set of car keys and drove off in her car.

Police caught up with the woman why they say had a bottle of spirits in her hand when they pulled her over.

A police spokesman said the woman was so angry with the officers that she urinated in the police car driving her to the station and again in the police car park.

She is also accused of punching one of the officers in the face and faces a charge of violence against a police officer.

hahahahah! Hey lil, you have any relations to her? :) that's great!!!

I remember the one COPS episode where the guy puked all over the back seat! must have been one SMELLY ride to headquarters!

LOL Janeen... not that I know of.

Sheeeesh... ya admit to a little urine in one bottle of whiskey and the pee jokes just never stop :D :rolleyes:

I do have to agree tho: anyone tryin to take my spirits from me would get a good punch too.

:beer:

lil, your right, the pee joke has gone pretty far, but I couldn't resist with this one.

NP Janeen... I can see the need for the pee joke with this story lol.

Actually, the jokes dont offend me at all, I just look at it as one of those 'wild and crazy' things you do without thinking. Not that I'm ashamed, I'd do it again if the little shit gave me the opportunity :D

But all in all, feel free to "pee pick" (lol). I'm not offended in the least.

Forum List

Back