Wow! What Hillary said! Trump is "Putin's Puppet". And time will only prove her right!

Secrets handed over to Russia by Trump in the Oval Office.

Trump defending Russian interference in our election.

Trump defending Russian Oligarchs.

Trump removing sanctions.

Trump lying.

And Hillary told Trump he would be Putin's Puppets.

Turns out, she was right.

Watch Trump lie. Right there. He's lying. It's on video. It's not edited. You know he's lying. To America.

When did Hillary sober up enough to say that?

You didn't watch the video?

You mean the one where Hillary blathers on for 5 minutes then Trump explains? What does THAT prove? Did you watch THIS video, chump?

Keep in mind that Hillary's (future) husband accepted a free tour of Russia by the KGB when they spotted draft dodger Bill Clinton demonstrating against his own country while a student in England. Fast forward to Hillary as Secy/State paving the way for Russia to obtain crucial uranium sites and the sudden financial windfall in the Clinton Foundation. In retrospect it seems that Bill Clinton has been Russia's bitch for decades.
I don't know what you are talking about.

But I do know Trump loves Putin.

You jelly Deantard? Trump loves Putin and does not care who you are.

At least we can both agree that Trump loves Putin. That he does what he does what Putin tells him to do. Love or maybe it’s fear?

Have you ever worked or negotiated with people you don't trust or dislike but need? Trump knows he needs the Russians to play nice so he placates Putin's ego. He neither loves nor listens to him. You claim to be ex military but you are really stupid and don't understand the art of negotiation and intelligence. You should be abashed.

Negotiate? With whom?

You can't negotiate with Republicans.

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

You can't negotiate with people like this. What is the negotiation? Only half of you die?

Meet the bigots running in the U.S. midterms

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country

You have to defeat Republicans at the polls. You can't negotiate with them. They want you powerless and all that implies.

Yes, I agree, you can't negotiate with cartoons. Real people, like Republicans, now then you can negotiate with. You need to get out of the basement and away from the TV more often.

At least we can both agree that Trump loves Putin. That he does what he does what Putin tells him to do. Love or maybe it’s fear?

Have you ever worked or negotiated with people you don't trust or dislike but need? Trump knows he needs the Russians to play nice so he placates Putin's ego. He neither loves nor listens to him. You claim to be ex military but you are really stupid and don't understand the art of negotiation and intelligence. You should be abashed.
Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

You can't negotiate with people like this. What is the negotiation? Only half of you die?

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country

You have to defeat Republicans at the polls. You can't negotiate with them. They want you powerless and all that implies.

People like those that elect representatives who support BDS and are openly antisemitic like your Far Left? Deantard the Alt Right sucks but so does the Progressive Left. Too bad you're too stupid to see that.
To your kind, the progressive left sucks because they want billionaires to pay what billionaires in other countries pay. They want healthcare available for all Americans. They want voting rights. They want women's rights. They want affordable education. The progressives want to leave a cleaner world to their kids.

And what do Republicans want? They want tax cuts for billionaires. They want to exploit the country. They want to arm those with mental problems. They want to abolish the EPA.

How do I know all these things?

Because the two parties tell us all. All you have to do is listen.

DxD067LWoAIuM9j.jpg

No asshole. I am Not a registered Republican. Your party flew the flag of the terror state of Palestine at the DNC proudly. You elected two Moslem Congress persons who support BDS. Your party hates Jews. Billionaires pay their fare share. Your asshole party wants freebies for the lazy and open borders. Do you deny Deantard that your party hates Israel and my people? I dare You to deny it. Prove to everyone on this board what a liar you are. Go ahead. And don’t be a coward. Respond to this post.
If those are your beliefs, then most certainly are a Republican. And why are most Jews Democrat if the Democrats hate Jews? Are you sure you’ve thought this through?

I don't know what you are talking about.

But I do know Trump loves Putin.

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

Yes, I agree, you can't negotiate with cartoons. Real people, like Republicans, now then you can negotiate with. You need to get out of the basement and away from the TV more often.

How do you know negotiate with a party that says they want to ruin the presidency of the first black president even if it hurts the country?

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

People like those that elect representatives who support BDS and are openly antisemitic like your Far Left? Deantard the Alt Right sucks but so does the Progressive Left. Too bad you're too stupid to see that.
To your kind, the progressive left sucks because they want billionaires to pay what billionaires in other countries pay. They want healthcare available for all Americans. They want voting rights. They want women's rights. They want affordable education. The progressives want to leave a cleaner world to their kids.

And what do Republicans want? They want tax cuts for billionaires. They want to exploit the country. They want to arm those with mental problems. They want to abolish the EPA.

How do I know all these things?

Because the two parties tell us all. All you have to do is listen.

DxD067LWoAIuM9j.jpg

No asshole. I am Not a registered Republican. Your party flew the flag of the terror state of Palestine at the DNC proudly. You elected two Moslem Congress persons who support BDS. Your party hates Jews. Billionaires pay their fare share. Your asshole party wants freebies for the lazy and open borders. Do you deny Deantard that your party hates Israel and my people? I dare You to deny it. Prove to everyone on this board what a liar you are. Go ahead. And don’t be a coward. Respond to this post.
If those are your beliefs, then most certainly are a Republican. And why are most Jews Democrat if the Democrats hate Jews? Are you sure you’ve thought this through?

So you answered none of my questions. Most Jews WERE Democrats like my parents. MANY are leaving it droves after the Democrat party has betrayed them. Are you going to answer my questions or not? Why does your party hate Jews all of the sudden?

Jewish Democrats grapple with party’s mainstreaming of Israel criticism

Republicans are now the pro-Israel party, as Democrats distance themselves from the Jewish state

The Resurgence of Anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

How do you know negotiate with a party that says they want to ruin the presidency of the first black president even if it hurts the country?

How do you negotiate with a party that wants to eradicate every Jewish person?

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

Everything they did to stop Obama helped the country.

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

Yeah because America is better off without healthcare?

Because America does better if you give tax cuts to the super rich?

America does better if you don’t work on its infrastructure?

Are you sure you’ve thought this through?

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

#1) America always had and has healthcare. People are not denied service because they cannot afford it. Under the ACA the insurance companies saw historic profits. People didn't benefit.

#2) Actually several economic theories say that the country does better when you lower tax for corporations so that they can invest those monies and hire more, etc.

#3) Both parties agree that infrastructure needs improvement.

You still have not answered me as to why your party suddenly hates Jews. Or is it not suddenly.

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

You're not in Washington, you're not in Congress, you're not in the White House, you're not on the Supreme Court. You're not negotiating with anyone, so why are you pretending you're fighting Republicans? You're just not that important, and it's not your battle.

Unless, of course, you're one of the sad, pathetic few that get paid pennies for posting whatever crap comes out of the fax machine in the basement and have no clue what they're posting about.

As to how you negotiate, you offer a concession, and when they refuse to even discuss it, you take it to the people and make it clear who is being obstinate.

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

#1) America always had and has healthcare. People are not denied service because they cannot afford it. Under the ACA the insurance companies saw historic profits. People didn't benefit.

#2) Actually several economic theories say that the country does better when you lower tax for corporations so that they can invest those monies and hire more, etc.

You still have not answered me as to why your party suddenly hates Jews. Or is it not suddenly.
Because it’s a stupid question from an idiot. It’s like asking have you stopped beating your wife?

If you really cared about the Jewish people or race relations you wouldn’t ask such a clearly stupid question.

Negotiate? With whom?

Look at them.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a.jpg

People are not denied healthcare because they can’t afford it? Is that a serious question? Because it if it is you’ve gone full on t@rd.
Why do you think a law was passed that all people have to be allowed into the emergency room? Think it through. Try to figure it out.

Because it’s a stupid question from an idiot. It’s like asking have you stopped beating your wife?

Oh really. Then explain this please. Because it happened and your party NEVER denounced it. Come on deantard. Don't run and answer me.

upload_2019-2-4_11-44-29.jpeg

upload_2019-2-4_11-44-45.jpeg

Protesters Burn Israeli Flag Outside DNC

People are not denied healthcare because they can’t afford it? Is that a serious question? Because it if it is you’ve gone full on t@rd.
Why do you think a law was passed that all people have to be allowed into the emergency room? Think it through. Try to figure it out.

Privately-owned hospitals may turn away patients in a non-emergency, but public hospitals cannot refuse care. Public hospitals, funded by taxpayer dollars, are held to a different standard than privately owned for-profit hospitals. This means that a public hospital is the best option for those without health insurance or the means to pay for care.

Can Hospitals Turn Away Patients?

Oh really. Then explain this please. Because it happened and your party NEVER denounced it. Come on deantard. Don't run and answer me.

View attachment 244038

View attachment 244039
If Democrats actually felt that way fool they would be doing it inside the convention. Who knows who those people were outside of the convention? Probably Republicans.

This thread is about Trump being Putin‘s puppet. So these right wingers can deflect all they want, but that doesn’t stop the fact that Trump....is....Putin‘s....puppet.

View attachment 244038

View attachment 244039
If Democrats actually felt that way fool they would be doing it inside the convention. Who knows who those people were outside of the convention? Probably Republicans.

Palestinian flag was inside the convention. Nice try deantard. Want to try again? Idiot.

Forum List

Back