Wow. What a fucking KING of Conspiracy assholes

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
The other day on one thread or another I saw a graphic art image of the Obama inauguration with the Oath of Office causing the new President to convulse in laughter and a whole array of other Washinggton luminaries (like the evil Booooosh and Bubba and the crazy liberoidal ilk of many liberal Democrat Administrations, etc) to also bust out laughing.

The image was both very amusing on one level and actually kind of sick, perverse and unsettling on another level.

I wanted to find the source. Some guys named "Dees" according to the image logo. Well, I found his other work in a compilation at a web site.

The guy could be Turd-el and CriscoFEARa and a whole array of other whack-a-doos who post lots of insane rambling bullshit about Chem-trails, the Holocaust "hoax" and Nazi-Israel, etc., etc., etc.

Dees is the King of the Conspiracy Idiots.

Check this moron out. The Art of David Dees

A highly competent psycho.

I like a couple of them.

printing_dees.jpg

and
infohi_dees.jpg

The other day on one thread or another I saw a graphic art image of the Obama inauguration with the Oath of Office causing the new President to convulse in laughter and a whole array of other Washinggton luminaries (like the evil Booooosh and Bubba and the crazy liberoidal ilk of many liberal Democrat Administrations, etc) to also bust out laughing.

The image was both very amusing on one level and actually kind of sick, perverse and unsettling on another level.

I wanted to find the source. Some guys named "Dees" according to the image logo. Well, I found his other work in a compilation at a web site.

The guy could be Turd-el and CriscoFEARa and a whole array of other whack-a-doos who post lots of insane rambling bullshit about Chem-trails, the Holocaust "hoax" and Nazi-Israel, etc., etc., etc.

Dees is the King of the Conspiracy Idiots.

Check this moron out. The Art of David Dees

God, Liability... did he miss anyone? Anything? The Christmas Conspiracy maybe? The Jews separated the Continents, it's all their fault? The Jews killed Jesus? Jerking Off causes Global Warming? I liked the aluminum foil hat picture.

I like a couple of them.

printing_dees.jpg

and
infohi_dees.jpg

thats funny that you post that pic of Obama and Mccain because thats how the two partys really are,they sleep in bed together.They are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring,they pretend to hate each other and talk down to the other,but outside the ring,they are buddies and they meet together for lunch.same with the dems and repubs,the dems are the demopublicans and the republicans are the republicrats.Obama goes around giving hugs to Hellary,Mccain and Bush,yeah thats REAL change alright.

I like a couple of them.

printing_dees.jpg

and
infohi_dees.jpg

thats funny that you post that pic of Obama and Mccain because thats how the two partys really are,they sleep in bed together.They are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring,they pretend to hate each other and talk down to the other,but outside the ring,they are buddies and they meet together for lunch.same with the dems and repubs,the dems are the demopublicans and the republicans are the republicrats.Obama goes around giving hugs to Hellary,Mccain and Bush,yeah thats REAL change alright.
:lol:You're an idiot.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back