WOW, Trump and his cronies are more DELUSIONAL than usual

Nope, bullshit. Comey was not fired for screwing Hillary, he was fired for that Russia thing.

Thats not my opinion. That's what the guy who fired him - Trump, publicly stated.
Comey told Trump he was not the target of the investigation...when Trump told Comey to tell that to the media Comey refused...that was the final straw for Trump....Trump could see what Comey was up to way back then....and its Trump's decision to make... he can fire anyone at the FBI and the DOJ and even Mueller anytime for any reason...just the fact that Mueller is still on the case proves to me Trump is totally innocent....

That in no way refutes that Comey's firing had nothing to do with what Rosenstein and this IG report faulted him for.

Trump did not fire Comey for screwing Hillary and anyone saying otherwise (including Trump's defense team) is straight lying.

Your repeating yourself , it had everything to do with comey being fired..he was a snake an obnoxious one and screwed Hillary out of the presidency ..

It wasn't the Russians , it was all comey and Mueller and comey are pals ..so.

I will repeat the facts as many times as it will take for you to acknowledge them.

Trump said he would fire Comey over the Russia thing regardless of Rosenstein's recommendation based on Comey screwing of Hillary.

That's a fact and I will keep posting this fact until you fools find some way to address it.

That's acting like a child, when are you going to acknowledge and accept the fact it was comey who lost the election for Hillary?

Let’s all come together and sing the Trump worship song...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Its actually fucking SCARY to think how easily cultism and fascism COULD come to this country........All you need is a popular demagogue/charlatan and a minority of brainless idiots.

So,does the MAGA song replace the F.S. Key's anthem soon??

Let’s all come together and sing the Trump worship song...

Its actually fucking SCARY to think how easily cultism and fascism COULD come to this country........All you need is a popular demagogue/charlatan and a minority of brainless idiots.

So,does the MAGA song replace the F.S. Key's anthem soon??

It is a registered praise song approved for use in churches all across the nation.

And it is scary as hell they are doing it

cant-defend-trump-on-this-topic-soill-bring-up-hillary-27611361.png

The op is about the IG report which is centered around the Clinton investigation. So Clinton is literally one of the topics of the thread.

Comey goes down, takes the obstruction charge with him, IG says

Hey, fuck head exactly WHERE does the IG report state that Comey "goes down,taking the obstruction charge with him".......

GO ON.......point out WHERE that is being stated.......Try scraping your asshole for that bit of data........LOL.

Lib please everyone knows you quoted me out of context. "IG says Comey was insubordinate which gets you fired." Run along your pathetic attempt at spin was exposed and I bitch slapped you.

Comey goes down, takes the obstruction charge with him, IG says

Hey, fuck head exactly WHERE does the IG report state that Comey "goes down,taking the obstruction charge with him".......

GO ON.......point out WHERE that is being stated.......Try scraping your asshole for that bit of data........LOL.

Lib please everyone knows you quoted me out of context. "IG says Comey was insubordinate which gets you fired." Run along your pathetic attempt at spin was exposed and I bitch slapped you.

In a normal world thats true.

Not in Trumplandia - he couldn't care less how Comey screwed Clinton to help him. He said that wasn't why he fired him very publicly and clearly.

He wanted it enough to get Junior & Manafort (that guy who's headed to jail in a few hours) to meet with Russians in TRUMP TOWER & then lie & coverup their emails concerning that meeting.
(Perhaps they should have used a private server - lol.)

It didn't stop there. He wanted the job enough to get Wikileaks involved, who slowly released lies about Hilary to FAUX & they slowly brainwashed the cult members.

Remind me, how many indictments so far? How many arrests? How many resignations & recusals?
You cons are the biggest group of suckers since Hitler convinced his commies it was "Christian" to mass murder Jews.

Well liberals aren't Jews & we have you commies out numbered. Maybe that's why you fought so hard to keep your guns. You knew your lack of brains would cause your need for bullets.
When tRUMP is done with you idiots you're gonna wanna save a bullet for yourself. You're gonna wanna suck on the barrel of the gun you fought so hard to keep.

MAGA, bitches.

Remind me...how many of the indictments involve Trump or people in his campaign and "collusion"? The answer to that is a big fat ZERO!

I hate to break this to you but you progressives are going down in flames with the attempt to smear Trump with the charge that he subverted the election. There was someone attempting to do that but it wasn't Trump! It was Hillary...the DNC...people at the top of the FBI and people in the Obama White House.

The country was supposed to crash when Trump took over.

But it's doing fine.

It's not Trump...it's us.

Somehow the left can't get away from the fact that WE are America.

Not Trump.

Forum List

Back