Wow, this paintig is going to drive libs just NUTS

komm_zu_uns.jpg

Remember, everybody: Accurate depictions of Obama's record are "propaganda".

The truth lies only in the White House Press Secretary's day-after explanations of what Obama said the previous day.

Seriously, though, what's with Mitt Romney clutching the wad of money? What's the "artist" trying to say with that image?

Since you're too stupid to click on a link, let me spoon-feed you:

McNaughton Fine Art
As Romney has come forth as the Republican candidate for President of the United States, Barack Obama has settled in on his own election strategy. Since he cannot run on his economic record, he has venomously attacked Romney from every angle. First he appealed to pet lovers when the news was released that Romney once traveled with the family dog and his kennel strapped to the top of the car. This didn’t hold well when the public was reminded the Obama ate dog as a child. Then it was the attacks on Romney for running Bain Capital, a venture capital firm whose work it was to save failing businesses and make a profit for the shareholders. The purpose of which was to only incite class warfare. As of recently the Obama Campaign is focused on compelling Romney to release more of his tax records even asserting that he has not paid taxes and thus is a liar; and all without a shred of evidence. All these tactics have been a ruse to distract the public from the true issues, the economy and pending war with Iran. Romney holds the dollar in his hand to imply—lets talk about saving our economy!

Root: Obama

The doggy wars: GOP hits Obama for eating dog as a child - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Romney slams Obama

I DO like the pic of OBL front and center.

McNaughton Fine Art
Osama Bin Laden

America cheered as we heard the news that Obama had led the mission to take down Osama Bin Laden. After years of denouncing interrogation techniques such as “waterboarding” Obama was fully comfortable taking credit for Bin Laden’s assassination, which would not have occurred had the proper intelligence not been gleaned via waterboarding. Of course, Seal Team Six had a small part to play. Obama declared, “We should not use this as a time to spike the football;” when referring to the release of the grisly pictures. But it wasn’t long before Obama was speaking openly about the event and taking credit for political purposes. This brought the prompt rebuke of the military and Seal Team Six.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ain-shame-on-obama-for-hyping-bin-laden-death

Group launches campaign accusing Obama of taking credit for bin Laden raid | Fox News

Ex-Navy captain: ‘Badge of honor’ to ‘swift boat’ Obama

I thought you guys hated art and found it useless to society.

Some hateful asshole drops a crucifix in a jar of piss, calls it "art" and you say you get it.

This guy includes explanations and supporting links for each of his artistic references specifically for those who require the spoon feeding and you attack half the nation over your perception of their inability to appreciate art. :confused:

The "artist" thinks YOU need the spoon feeding. He thinks you are an imbecile.

I think he realizes how stupid liberals need spoon fed because they are unable to think for themselves.

Some hateful asshole drops a crucifix in a jar of piss, calls it "art" and you say you get it.

This guy includes explanations and supporting links for each of his artistic references specifically for those who require the spoon feeding and you attack half the nation over your perception of their inability to appreciate art. :confused:

I think he realizes how stupid liberals need spoon fed because they are unable to think for themselves.
Not a one of them in this thread has been smart enough to click on the link in the OP to get an explanation of each element. :lol:

Not a one of them in this thread has been smart enough to click on the link in the OP to get an explanation of each element. :lol:

I know, they are very funny and keep asking, you would think one might be smart enough.

Let me tell you what was even worse than a right wing smear against the president?

Mitt Romney having dinner at the home of Texas billionaire Harlan Crow under Crow's collection of paintings by "Hitler". Then the stroll through the "Garden of Tyrants" which included statues of Lenin Stalin and Castro. I wonder if he showed Mitt his signed copy of Mein Kampf?

Republicans don't care what their leaders do because they share the same values.

And before you scream "liar", better learn how to use a fucking "search engine".

yea and Crow is good friends with Wick Allison....who is good friends with Seymour Twats....and we all know what that means....

For only $1250, you conservative patrons of the arts can get a signed limited edition Giclee canvas print. Just think of how your guests will react when they see your proudly framed collection of McNaughton artwork. Imagine all the happy hours you'll spend lecturing your guests about all that super amazing symbolism!

As far as an investment goes, this could have even more potential than Thomas Kincade paintings. For that reason alone, all the conservatives here should be forking over their cash. I'd buy into it too, but I don't want to deprive any conservatives of their chance to have this fine art.

My only suggestion for improvement is that the artist should put out a black velvet version. That would really bring in the conservative patrons.

For only $1250, you conservative patrons of the arts can get a signed limited edition Giclee canvas print. Just think of how your guests will react when they see your proudly framed collection of McNaughton artwork. Imagine all the happy hours you'll spend lecturing your guests about all that super amazing symbolism!

As far as an investment goes, this could have even more potential than Thomas Kincade paintings. For that reason alone, all the conservatives here should be forking over their cash. I'd buy into it too, but I don't want to deprive any conservatives of their chance to have this fine art.

My only suggestion for improvement is that the artist should put out a black velvet version. That would really bring in the conservative patrons.
It's okay. I mean, it's not the favorite of liberal art patrons like “Jim and Tom, Sausalito, 1977” by Mapplethorpe is, but it's okay.

You have a copy of that one framed in your living room, right?

Forum List

Back