Wow, this paintig is going to drive libs just NUTS

Let me tell you what was even worse than a right wing smear against the president?

Mitt Romney having dinner at the home of Texas billionaire Harlan Crow under Crow's collection of paintings by "Hitler". Then the stroll through the "Garden of Tyrants" which included statues of Lenin Stalin and Castro. I wonder if he showed Mitt his signed copy of Mein Kampf?

Republicans don't care what their leaders do because they share the same values.

And before you scream "liar", better learn how to use a fucking "search engine".

Couldn't care less.

Just like Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers. I don't care.

We need jobs....that what I care about.

If you really think Romney is a liar, then I suggest you start walking neighborhoods.

Last edited:
Seriously, though, what's with Mitt Romney clutching the wad of money? What's the "artist" trying to say with that image?

obamanation_imgmap.jpg

McNaughton Fine Art

And the reason is, it's accurate.

BTW, that's not a depiction of 9/11 as I originally assumed as I first looked at the painting. That's Airforce One flying past the UN. Don't believe me, go to the link and click on it, and there's an immediate explanation of each part of the painting.

Same guy who did the presidents/constitution one, it appears. It'a a painting....am I supposed to go bonkers over a painting now?

No. Going "bonkerS" over art is a right wing thing.

all night s0ns...............all night...........................

Rush_Limbaugh_2004_cropped-12.jpg

yes, lushbo knew the pubs and pots were going to lie about everything, fight against jobs, obstruct the economy. So what? The GObP/R is so far up his fattt buttt, even Boehner calls him for his marching orders.

A cop and construction worker front and center needing work?

Infrastructure spending and support for public sector employees being let go by strapped state and local governments--if only Obama would come out for those things!

Go to the link, place your pointer on each element and an explanation appears to the right. The cop is not out-of-work...

Do you know how stupid he thinks you are?

I thought you guys hated art and found it useless to society.

Some hateful asshole drops a crucifix in a jar of piss, calls it "art" and you say you get it.

This guy includes explanations and supporting links for each of his artistic references specifically for those who require the spoon feeding and you attack half the nation over your perception of their inability to appreciate art. :confused:

Some hateful asshole drops a crucifix in a jar of piss, calls it "art" and you say you get it.

This guy includes explanations and supporting links for each of his artistic references specifically for those who require the spoon feeding and you attack half the nation over your perception of their inability to appreciate art. :confused:

I wouldn't call the the "piss crucifix" piece art any more than I would call this propaganda piece art.

I guess art is in the eye of the beholder; but art to me is something that somebody put their heart and soul into; not a shock piece or political commentary/propaganda piece.

A good Van Gogh has always been pleasing to my eyes.

The "artist" thinks YOU need the spoon feeding. He thinks you are an imbecile.

Maybe he anticipated some of the idiocy we've seen in this thread with those who don't get the references. Or maybe he simply didn't want his intent to be open to interpretation.
As a song writer it's sometimes cool when people make my words relevant to their own situation but other times I'd rather they get MY meaning.

Maybe he anticipated some of the idiocy we've seen in this thread with those who don't get the references. Or maybe he simply didn't want his intent to be open to interpretation.
As a song writer it's sometimes cool when people make my words relevant to their own situation but other times I'd rather they get MY meaning.

And....maybe he knows that his core audience needs help understanding the image. Yeah.....that's it.

And....maybe he knows that his core audience needs help understanding the image. Yeah.....that's it.

Whatever you can wrap your little mind around...

expressive propaganda, my, he should have his hung next to the same artists that painted Hitler and Stalin as good guys.
You view Americans' concerns with the Manchurian-in-Chief in the WH as Hitler? Butty, Bammbamm's schmoozing with the Middle East co-operatives descended from Hitler's holocaust enablers there. Don't blame an artist for bringing these little truths to the nation's attention, and you helped, in a small way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back