Wow, this paintig is going to drive libs just NUTS

I wonder if ToePuttySpammer noticed Mittens Romney clutching a wad of money behind that desk. What's that about? :lol:

obamanation_imgmap.jpg

And what's with Osama Bin Laden's corpse in the foreground and Ghaddafi in the background? Does the artist think the death of those two men was an atrocity?

Tea bro..........that is................

CLASSIC

This place on election night? A fucking hoot.............funnier than a frog in a glass of milk. And you can trust me to be here to be rubbing salt in the humongous open wounds of every nutter k00k on this board.

dwight-howard-slam-dunk-2.jpg

Im going to be the most hated fuck who ever loggd onto the internet to these miserable k00ks.

Last edited:
And what's with Osama Bin Laden's corpse in the foreground and Ghaddafi in the background? Does the artist think the death of those two men was an atrocity?

I thought you liberals got art.

Tell me then, professor, what do those two symbolize?

And it's not art; it's propaganda. A drawing or a painting is not automatically art. The purpose of the drawing or painting is what makes it art. Propaganda is not art.

Last edited:
A cop and construction worker front and center needing work?

Infrastructure spending and support for public sector employees being let go by strapped state and local governments--if only Obama would come out for those things!

Instead of an entire political party filibustering and obstructing jobs ... Prez candidate saying "let the housing market collapse so one percenters can buy them cheap and rent them back to the owners", "let the auto industry collapse so one percenters can benefit while working class loses their jobs", pubs and pots say fire police and fire fighters, Pres Obama says we need police and fire fighters.

op says the painting is accurate.

op is wrong.

op can't name even one part of painting that is accurate.

Painting is stupid. Just like rw's.

Infrastructure spending and support for public sector employees being let go by strapped state and local governments--if only Obama would come out for those things!

Instead of an entire political party filibustering and obstructing jobs ... Prez candidate saying "let the housing market collapse so one percenters can buy them cheap and rent them back to the owners", "let the auto industry collapse so one percenters can benefit while working class loses their jobs", pubs and pots say fire police and fire fighters, Pres Obama says we need police and fire fighters.

op says the painting is accurate.

op is wrong.

op can't name even one part of painting that is accurate.

Painting is stupid. Just like rw's.
Oh? AF1 didn't do a flyover of NYC for a photo op?

Idiot.

Some wishful thinking by your simple mind.
Enjoy the painting all you want. Its like you thinking your "boy" teddy nugent is intelligent. You can think so but others have a completely different perspective of him.

obamanation_imgmap.jpg

McNaughton Fine Art

And the reason is, it's accurate.

BTW, that's not a depiction of 9/11 as I originally assumed as I first looked at the painting. That's Airforce One flying past the UN. Don't believe me, go to the link and click on it, and there's an immediate explanation of each part of the painting.

Let me tell you what was even worse than a right wing smear against the president?

Mitt Romney having dinner at the home of Texas billionaire Harlan Crow under Crow's collection of paintings by "Hitler". Then the stroll through the "Garden of Tyrants" which included statues of Lenin Stalin and Castro. I wonder if he showed Mitt his signed copy of Mein Kampf?

Republicans don't care what their leaders do because they share the same values.

And before you scream "liar", better learn how to use a fucking "search engine".

Somewhat disingenuous of you isn't it Dean?
Unless of course you took similar issue with Obama's ties to former Soviet spy Frank Marshall Davis, Obama's stated intent to bankrupt domestic energy production, Obama's kicking off his presidential campaign in Bill Ayers' home, Obama's spending 20 years in a church run by the anti-American, race baiting Rev. Wright, Anita Dunn's statement that Mao was one of her favorite "philosophers", Obama's apology tour, Obama's refusal to wear a flag pin on his lapel...well, until recently of course, Obama's open attack on religious liberty, Obama's referring to conservative Americans as "enemies" while addressing a group of Hispanics etc, etc.

The FACT is, liberals don't care what their president does as long as he's black and bent on giving this arrogant nation what it deserves.
If you resent the nation as much as Obama does, move while you're still free to do so and take Obushdidit with you.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I've just gone nuts! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It is so accurate! I can't stand to look at it. The awful truth is killing me! Ahhhhhhhhh!

I know, I was going to vote for Obama but after seeing the truth the painting depicts I’m a Romney voter now.

Thank goodness for the OP.

Bullshit.
Obama still resents American exceptionalism and he's still black.
Therefore you're still in his tank.

Go to the link, place your pointer on each element and an explanation appears to the right. The cop is not out-of-work...

Forum List

Back