Wow, this paintig is going to drive libs just NUTS

Sorry kid your "interpretation" is and "assumption"...you roided up like the Warrior?

Is that why you have anger issues?

Just get back to sucking on that bottle, champ. At least you're good at something.

You a rassler kid?

Caused you aren't any good at this?

You keep bringing up the wrestler in my sig pic. Funny thing is, I never mentioned his name, but you sure do know who he is. I guess you have a thing for hairy guys in tights. You'd like Braveman then. You should see the pics he spams my inbox with.

Liberals are amusingly adolescent when they attempt to critique political cartoons that are dead on target with messages about Obama and his inadequacy as President.

This painting is not art..it is a collage of political commentary set in paint rather than ink. The libs just hate the fact that it gives Obama no praises!

Obama is a fucking arrogant Marxist, folks! Get used to it!

No kidding.

Just get back to sucking on that bottle, champ. At least you're good at something.

You a rassler kid?

You keep bringing up the wrestler in my sig pic. Funny thing is, I never mentioned his name, but you sure do know who he is. I guess you have a thing for hairy guys in tights. You'd like Braveman then. You should see the pics he spams my inbox with.

Look at you all homophobic and shit :)

You never answered, you roided up...is that why you are so angry?

Well, you certainly are defending the painting like you own it. Either that or you're sucking off the artist. :dunno:
Oooh, look, yet another homophobic leftist. Tsk, tsk.

There's a third option: I'm making fun of you because you're an idiot.

And you're cooperating so spectacularly. :clap2:

Braveman, the only person you ever make look idiotic is yourself. Over and over and over. Carry on, Braveman.
I'm glad I could be here for you to help you feel better about your inadequacies. PM me if you want some help on clicking links.

Happy to help! :)

You a rassler kid?

ATTENTION, MODS: I hereby give JosefK permission to post any and all PMs I've sent him.

Let's see these pics, Skippy.

Liberals are amusingly adolescent when they attempt to critique political cartoons that are dead on target with messages about Obama and his inadequacy as President.

This painting is not art..it is a collage of political commentary set in paint rather than ink. The libs just hate the fact that it gives Obama no praises!

Obama is a fucking arrogant Marxist, folks! Get used to it!

No kidding.
Now THIS is art:

obama%2Bsavior.jpg

The lesson to be learned here is that if you're a struggling artist of questionable talent, you can make the big bucks if you sell out to right wing fanatacism.

Wouldn't it be easier to sell out to left wing elitism, excrete something in a jar, call it art, and get a government grant?

Obviously not.
Well, the guy had something to say, really. And bodily waste may be art to the left, but pretty much all it says is "Hey! Look at me! Aren't I all edgy and shocking?" Boooooring.

Say, that's the art world's equivalent of your posts, actually. :lol:

Forum List

Back