Wow, this paintig is going to drive libs just NUTS

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
obamanation_imgmap.jpg

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/artwork/view_zoom/423#resolution_tips

And the reason is, it's accurate.

BTW, that's not a depiction of 9/11 as I originally assumed as I first looked at the painting. That's Airforce One flying past the UN. Don't believe me, go to the link and click on it, and there's an immediate explanation of each part of the painting.

obamanation_imgmap.jpg

McNaughton Fine Art

And the reason is, it's accurate.

BTW, that's not a depiction of 9/11 as I originally assumed as I first looked at the painting. That's Airforce One flying past the UN. Don't believe me, go to the link and click on it, and there's an immediate explanation of each part of the painting.

Same guy who did the presidents/constitution one, it appears. It'a a painting....am I supposed to go bonkers over a painting now?

A cop and construction worker front and center needing work?

Infrastructure spending and support for public sector employees being let go by strapped state and local governments--if only Obama would come out for those things!

I don't think it'll drive many people nuts. Probably whats more likely to drive ppl nuts is you saying it will and calling it the truth.

Why don't you describe what's going on in the painting in your own words

A cop and construction worker front and center needing work?

Infrastructure spending and support for public sector employees being let go by strapped state and local governments--if only Obama would come out for those things!
A large reason states an municipal governments are strapped is because the national economy is strapped. Yeah, that's Obama.

well you guys don't want the workers or the cops to have unions, so in that painting they are grieved after losing all thier wages and retirement to the Kotch brothers mentality.

without art what is a country?

Its a country where this crap is the only art you get

well you guys don't want the workers or the cops to have unions, so in that painting they are grieved after losing all thier wages and retirement to the Kotch brothers mentality.

It's not clear to me exactly why the "second American century" Chris Christie spoke of requires the United States to replicate the air quality and wage scale of China.

We achieved the first American century by winning the race to the top, not the bottom.

Let me tell you what was even worse than a right wing smear against the president?

Mitt Romney having dinner at the home of Texas billionaire Harlan Crow under Crow's collection of paintings by "Hitler". Then the stroll through the "Garden of Tyrants" which included statues of Lenin Stalin and Castro. I wonder if he showed Mitt his signed copy of Mein Kampf?

Republicans don't care what their leaders do because they share the same values.

And before you scream "liar", better learn how to use a fucking "search engine".

It's not clear to me exactly why the "second American century" Chris Christie spoke of requires the United States to replicate the air quality and wage scale of China.

We achieved the first American century by winning the race to the top, not the bottom.

After what their leaders have done tot he country, Republicans seem to be more comfortable on the bottom. They want Romney to "finish the job" started under Bush. Somehow, the Republican leadership has convinced the Republican base that ignorance, poverty and lack of health care really is the definition of "freedom".

Let me tell you what was even worse than a right wing smear against the president?

Mitt Romney having dinner at the home of Texas billionaire Harlan Crow under Crow's collection of paintings by "Hitler". Then the stroll through the "Garden of Tyrants" which included statues of Lenin Stalin and Castro. I wonder if he showed Mitt his signed copy of Mein Kampf?

Republicans don't care what their leaders do because they share the same values.

And before you scream "liar", better learn how to use a fucking "search engine".

What do you want to bet these goons aren't going to check this out and instead will simply scream "liar!"?

I did use a search engine and this is what I found.

Justice for Harlan Crow - The Daily Beast

I've had the privilege of visiting Harlan Crow's collection of historical artifacts. This vast assembly of books and documents mostly emphasizes Americana of great rarity and value, including handwritten letters by Abraham Lincoln. The Crow collection is professionally curated, beautifully displayed, and will (I have little doubt) someday form a great public amenity, much like the Morgan Library.

To suggest that Crow somehow endorses Nazism because he has juxtaposed paintings by Churchill, Eisenhower, and Hitler is not to understand what collectors do or why collections exist. Great collections preserve and display the physical record of the past, and that record includes much evil. To record is not to endorse. You'd think that would be obvious, but apparently not.

Forum List

Back