Wow! This Is An Incredible Photo

Appear???? It is. The eagle is as tall as the gravestone and the shadow is of the gravestone but no eagle. There is no doubt. 100% altered!!!

The only thing "altered," is your mind, dumbass.

not true he admits to altering.....the debate now is just how much it was altered

He admitted no such thing. He only said he COULD have Photoshopped it.

"It's not Photoshopped," said Glick. "I did crop it [as did the newspaper]. If I had Photoshopped it, I wouldn't have the eagle's tail covering the name."

Cropping a picture isn't ALTERING a picture. It is only altering the SIZE of a picture.

"It's not Photoshopped," said Glick. "I did crop it [as did the newspaper]. If I had Photoshopped it, I wouldn't have the eagle's tail covering the name."

He also may have put the eagle on a different headstone to make the composition perfect, he said. "It's a good picture, but it could have been a much greater picture."
Photo of eagle on Fort Snelling gravestone touches hearts, goes viral | StarTribune.com

You just highlighted the words of the less than competent reporter.

That's not a quote, dipshit.

He MIGHT or MAY have doesn't mean he DID.

He might have been born with three nipples, too, but that doesn't mean he was.

spider.jpg

He also may have put the eagle on a different headstone to make the composition perfect, he said. "It's a good picture, but it could have been a much greater picture."
Photo of eagle on Fort Snelling gravestone touches hearts, goes viral | StarTribune.com

You just highlighted the words of the less than competent reporter.

That's not a quote, dipshit.

He MIGHT or MAY have doesn't mean he DID.

He might have been born with three nipples, too, but that doesn't mean he was.
OMG. I had no idea that someone interpreted it the way he did.

Reading is fundamental.

Wow.

Sadly, people are more inclined to have faith in things they want to believe and disregard any other possibility. To examine something critically with an open mind is non existent for some people. Each of us has an opinion and that is part of what those men died for in that graveyard, the right to say what we believe. You call me names or whatever because you do not like my opinion but only underscores your own mentality and everyone who visits these posts will form their own judgement about you.:bye1:

Sadly, people are more inclined to have faith in things they want to believe and disregard any other possibility. To examine something critically with an open mind is non existent for some people. Each of us has an opinion and that is part of what those men died for in that graveyard, the right to say what we believe. You call me names or whatever because you do not like my opinion but only underscores your own mentality and everyone who visits these posts will form their own judgement about you.:bye1:
You can't really have comprehended what was written as you presented, right?. I understand that when tired it's easy to make silly mistakes, so please tell me that was what happened.

Humor me.

eagles normally are not found perching that close to the ground

I see bald eagles at least a couple times a month, herebouts

Being carrior eaters, they are often seen on the ground.

Never seen one in a graveyard though.

I also think this photo is shopped.

The shadow is wrong, and as somebody else noticed, the eagle's profile is sharper than everything else.

Neat photo though.

i must admit we dont have eagles here....but the ones i have seen were always flying....course it was off the coast ....its a place know for the eagles....in canada

Forum List

Back