Wow! This Is An Incredible Photo

warrior why do you always resort to name calling?

I find his posts refreshing. It's a heck of a lot easier to read Warrior's posts than someone who cannot spell and who does not understand the basic lessons of grammar. Want to get a headache? Try and read some of TM's posts sometimes.

o hell i thought you were talking about me....

he goes off too easily on tm.....the photo is altered simple as that...the eagle isnt casting a shadow.....does that diminish the symbolism to the photo? that is up to the person viewing it....then he went off on zzz for stating the obvious

warrior why do you always resort to name calling?

I find his posts refreshing. It's a heck of a lot easier to read Warrior's posts than someone who cannot spell and who does not understand the basic lessons of grammar. Want to get a headache? Try and read some of TM's posts sometimes.

he goes off too easily on tm.....the photo is altered simple as that...the eagle isnt casting a shadow.....does that diminish the symbolism to the photo? that is up to the person viewing it....then he went off on zzz for stating the obvious
The photo is not altered.

The first nano second I saw it I thought vulture until it registered Eagle.

It left me feeling like they were preyed on by their own countrymen.

Which is just what Bush and team did to this country and our bravest.

Remember Pat Tillman

At the risk of repeating myself, stop using our war dead for your political games, you pathetic little shit.

And what if it was photoshopped? What difference would that make? it is still an awesome picture.

We sit in the movie theater and fall for every silly special effect that Hollywood throws at us, then gnash teeth over something like this?

As to shadows, I have some incredible cemetery pics with amazing light effects. Don't know where those effects came from, I did nothing to create them. One of them is an arch of light over my huband's grave stone. It's incredible and everyone who sees it is amazed. I have another in which an area of ground looked to be flooded with sunlight on a very cloudy day. And another with a rainbow over the top when there wasn't a drop of rain. AND, I actually got an 'orb' at the Great Pyramid.

OH, and BTW: I saw an eagle sitting on a tree stump once. There are a lot of eagles in Land Between the Lakes, near where I live.

Last edited:

The photo is not altered.

but the photographer admits it is....

He may have got caught in an act of deception and cannot back out of it now. That's the problem in today's world you cannot believe what you see. The only reason why I had doubts was the shadow effect. That tombstone had the same shadow as the one in the front left foreground.

enlarge the photo....look at the shadows cast from the tombstones...now look at the front of the pic...where are the shadows? shadows should always cast in the same direction

Considering that the Eagle does not cast a shadow ...

actually it does. the tombstone head is round, look at the others, the shadow of that stone with the bird clearly comes to an apex via the shape of the eagle.

And what about the tombstone to the front and left of that one, its shadow also comes to a point. Same shadow as the tombstone in question.

Awesome.

eagle-on-tombstone.jpg

Great shot!!

Why would anyone try to criticize it, Great symbolism, if you're an AMERICAN...

Considering that the Eagle does not cast a shadow ...

The Eagle does cast a shadow on the ground.

And what about the tombstone to the front and left of that one, its shadow also comes to a point. Same shadow as the tombstone in question.

That tombstone to the front and left of the Eagle is not the same shadow & most of that perceived shadow is just a dark piece of crab grass.

EagleonTombstone.jpg

Last edited:
He also may have put the eagle on a different headstone to make the composition perfect, he said. "It's a good picture, but it could have been a much greater picture."

he admits in your link elvis to this...as zzz pointed out the eagle cast no shadow......kinda hard to get around that

Except that your contention is untrue.

Forum List

Back