Wow! The Republicans just got pwn3d

Mr.Conley

Jan 20, 2006
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
I expected the Democrats to gain a majority in the House, but not by this margin.

I expected the Democrats to gain seats in the Senate, but I didn't think they'd have a shot at control.

I expected the Democrats to gain a few governorships and win some state and local elections, but I didn't expect them to win so many.

The Republicans just got owned.

I'm concerned that the Democrats might have done a bit too well.

I expected the Democrats to gain a majority in the House, but not my this margin.

I expected the Democrats to gain seats in the Senate, but I didn't think they'd have a shot at control.

I expected the Democrats to gain a few governorships and win some state and local elections, but I didn't expect them to win so many.

Just remember, even Jimmy Carter won an election, and look where that got us.

I dont think we are sitting in a bed of roses either right now under Bush.

dems pwn3d da rep n00bs:gang1:

You know what kid, this is life, not some high school football game..... oh wait, you didn't bother to participate so you are just sitting in the bleachers saying "we" won.

Your team is up now, what are they going to do? You can be sure that they will be watched by us very carefully. Of course they will be given a pass on all of their mistakes by their media but their media is dying so watch for them to attempt to control the freedom of speech of anyone disagreeing with them. They have already attempted to destroy talk radio.

I expected the Democrats to gain a majority in the House, but not by this margin.

yes they did.....dems are in charge....all on you now....sounds a lot like you are making excuses before you start solving all the things you have been bitching about

You know what kid, this is life, not some high school football game..... oh wait, you didn't bother to participate so you are just sitting in the bleachers saying "we" won.

Your team is up now, what are they going to do? You can be sure that they will be watched by us very carefully. Of course they will be given a pass on all of their mistakes by their media but their media is dying so watch for them to attempt to control the freedom of speech of anyone disagreeing with them. They have already attempted to destroy talk radio.

Calm down there bubba. I was actually mocking the liberal thread starter.

yes they did.....dems are in charge....all on you now....sounds a lot like you are making excuses before you start solving all the things you have been bitching about

Attachments

• $pottery.png
    $pottery.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 76

There already screaming to bring back the The Fair Doctrine Act, over at Du..They think this should be HIGH on the agenda...

dave502d (1000+ posts) Wed Nov-08-06 07:54 PM
Original message
"Fairness Doctrine " Can we get this back?

12. We should write to Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, John Conyers,

Henry Waxman, Charlie Rangel -- in fact, contact every Dem in House and Senate -- and ask them to make this one of their many priorities.

The effects of losing the Fairness Doctrine have been disastrous for our country.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x2648437

I wonder what conservative would volunteer to sit next to Randi Rhodes??:eek:

can't use that....clinton cut defense and did nothing for 8 years....and you all blamed bush for the result of that.....you wanted to be in charge....you got your wish .... your mess now .... clean it up ..... i seem to recal the jfk and his shiny pony said they had plans for everything .... roll them out

There already screaming to bring back the The Fair Doctrine Act, over at Du..They think this should be HIGH on the agenda...

dave502d (1000+ posts) Wed Nov-08-06 07:54 PM
Original message
"Fairness Doctrine " Can we get this back?

12. We should write to Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, John Conyers,

Henry Waxman, Charlie Rangel -- in fact, contact every Dem in House and Senate -- and ask them to make this one of their many priorities.

The effects of losing the Fairness Doctrine have been disastrous for our country.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x2648437

I wonder what conservative would volunteer to sit next to Randi Rhodes??:eek:

Of course they are trying to bring back the Fairness Doctrine. They want to shut up Rush and Hannity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back