Wow the left wing is calling Mrs. Bosnia Clinton out.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Let's just say that these tapes are Mrs. Bosnia Clinton's Nixon tapes. She won't expose them because she doesn't have to.

The Clinton Tapes: What Is Hillary Hiding In Those Secret Goldman Sachs Transcripts?

A petition launched Friday on RootsAction.org — a left-wing activist site — asks every journalist who talks to Clinton to press her about releasing the Goldman Sachs transcripts. By Monday morning, the group had gathered more than 12,000 signatures.

In addition, the leftist Daily Kos ran a story after the debate saying “Hillary Clinton’s Goldman Sachs speech transcripts just became a MAJOR campaign issue.” Other liberal sites have been pushing the story out to their readers as well.

Clinton’s spokesman groused on Friday that these reports were all “character assassination by insinuation.”

But that raises the obvious question: If her Goldman Sachs remarks were so innocuous, why hasn’t Clinton made them public already?

No comments except two rants? So it took awhile but even the left is fed up with Mrs. Bosnia Clinton's two faced BS.

She also lied about the fee, claiming "that's what they offered". That was her fee, according to her tax return.

This years presidential is so confusing that liberals arecalling each other right wing nutjobs

an conservatives are calling each other wide eyed liberal loons

:popcorn:and we are only at NH!!:popcorn:

Is Mrs. Bosnia Clinton a RWNJ because she voted and supported the war in Iraq for years? Or is she a LWNJ who decided, just recently, to not support a war that was already over?

This whole election cycle tells me how bad of shape our country is really in. There isn't any of the candidates I think I would want. D or R.

So once again it is deciding whom I do not want and working against the person.

Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is obviously someone who has not earned the title. Cruz just doesn't look like someone I can trust. Rubio, seems a bit unprepared. Trump, we don't need another divisive president. That leaves Kasich in my opinon. Bernie, I don't know much about but my 31 year old daughter has said she will vote for him and I didn't think she was really paying attention.

I'll miss her when she is gone, kicking her in the ass was so easy.

Forum List

Back