Wow, the Left really turning on Obama

George W. Bush on the other hand annoyed me to no end because he spent money like a tax and spend Democrat. I'm a fiscal conservative and W. was anything but.

Right. He wasn't starving those fucking poor minorities like a good conservative.

Have you noticed that you have to keep playing the "race card", Joey? It's a sure sign you're getting your ass handed to you in a debate!
You cons always call it a, "Race card" as if there is no substance attached to that perception. There is a lot of racism in militias, deep Southern states and other Teaparty strongholds that give people that perception.

With all due respect, Sarah...the most racist person I know is a card carrying union liberal from Long Island. This notion that conservatives are all racists and liberals aren't is quite frankly laughable.

Are there racists in the South? Yes there are! Are there racists in the North? Yes there are! What I find disturbing is how quickly people like Joey play the "race card" whenever they are losing a debate. It's like someone hitting on women in a bar with awful pick-up lines and then declaring that the bar is full of "dykes" because none of them are leaving with him. Conservatives don't like Barack Obama because they don't like his policies. The color of his skin has very little to do with it! Those women aren't going home with the pick-up artist not because they are lesbians...it's because they don't like that guy and his awful come-ons!

Are there racists in the South? Yes there are! Are there racists in the North? Yes there are! What I find disturbing is how quickly people like Joey play the "race card" whenever they are losing a debate. It's like someone hitting on women in a bar with awful pick-up lines and then declaring that the bar is full of "dykes" because none of them are leaving with him. Conservatives don't like Barack Obama because they don't like his policies. The color of his skin has very little to do with it! Those women aren't going home with the pick-up artist not because they are lesbians...it's because they don't like that guy and his awful come-ons!

Guy, if your side wasn't full of racists, then why do so many of you have Confederate flags as icons and refer to the blacks as "animals" "apes" and "thugs"?

If you want to pretend your oppossition to this president isn't rooted in racism, fine. But frankly, you strike me as one of those guys who waits to see what Obama does so you know what your against.

Forum List

Back