WOW: Suprise Obama Eligibility Case Hits The Supreme Court Nov 23.(Kerchner Vs Obama)

Now this is encouraging news to hear isn't it?
Yes, yes it is! I believe this should be investigated to the fullest. Is there anyone I can contact or any politician I can donate to who will continue to keep this issue front and center?

I'd also like to see a complete investigation of the gay nanny by Congress.

:eusa_pray:

Yes, yes it is! I believe this should be investigated to the fullest. Is there anyone I can contact or any politician I can donate to who will continue to keep this issue front and center?

I think a congressional committee ought to fly over there to that dangerous place, no matter the cost, and stay there until this thing is straightened out.

Well, Retired, I'm sure your Stormfront pals will be pleased.

You should be worried about this constitutional crisis that is taking place. I know one thing and this man is not eligible and a de facto officer doctrine (DFOD) would not save Obama or the Dems from destruction. If the truth ever became evident, we would see a conspiracy to commit fraud and obstruction of justice. In all the cases, the officers in question became known after the fact...that the defendants found out later that the officers had no right to their offices. The new House of Representatives can subpoena all of his birth records, or anything else that might bear on the issue. In a legal sense, according to the de facto officer doctrine, Obama’s takeover was quite literally a coup.

Some humans are submorons. you fall into this group. The truly sad thing is that apparently you believe this nonsense. Carry on.

Last edited:
Waste of tax payers' money! I do not see the merits of the case. I am going shopping on my website . Like on Facebook or comment on blog. I like!

I think a congressional committee ought to fly over there to that dangerous place, no matter the cost, and stay there until this thing is straightened out.

I volunteer! me me me me. Do I get hazard pay for Hawaii? Sounds like a dangerous place. Was our president is some secret boogy-woogy gang there? Must have to have survived. Bet he carried a gat. Yeah.

I don't see why? Scalia went duck hunting with Cheney when Cheney, three weeks later, went to the Supreme Court for holding illegal secret meeting with energy companies to set American energy policy. The results of these meetings are part of what brought our economy down.

---------------------------------------------

While Scalia and Cheney are avid hunters and longtime friends, several experts in legal ethics questioned the timing of their trip and said it raised doubts about Scalia's ability to judge the case impartially, the newspaper pointed out.

But Scalia rejected that concern Friday, telling the Times, "I do not think my impartiality could reasonably be questioned."

Federal law says "any justice or judge shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might be questioned," the Times notes.

Scalia-Cheney Trip Raises Eyebrows - CBS News

Wow! The USMB Attic is full. That Crazy Old Uncle USArmyReitred is collecting all that big government money that Obama doles out. Good thing there really aren't any death panels in his government sponsored health plan. :eek:

shut the fuck up dante, you're not a vetreran of anything

Last edited:
I don't see why? Scalia went duck hunting with Cheney when Cheney, three weeks later, went to the Supreme Court for holding illegal secret meeting with energy companies to set American energy policy. The results of these meetings are part of what brought our economy down.

---------------------------------------------

While Scalia and Cheney are avid hunters and longtime friends, several experts in legal ethics questioned the timing of their trip and said it raised doubts about Scalia's ability to judge the case impartially, the newspaper pointed out.

But Scalia rejected that concern Friday, telling the Times, "I do not think my impartiality could reasonably be questioned."

Federal law says "any justice or judge shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might be questioned," the Times notes.

Scalia-Cheney Trip Raises Eyebrows - CBS News

Wow! The USMB Attic is full. That Crazy Old Uncle USArmyReitred is collecting all that big government money that Obama doles out. Good thing there really aren't any death panels in his government sponsored health plan. :eek:

shut the fuck up dante, you're not a vetreran of anything

I am a veteran of good standing in VFW and DAV. USA Retired is simply full of crap, period.

New Topics

Forum List

Back