Wow! Something New From the Right

That you think those names are acceptable tells me all I need to know about your ability to process information and or be capable of being consistant in a law enforcement role dealing with those " scum" you refer to.

When you see someone of a different color then you as scum just because of the color of their skin you do not belong in law enforcement or security. There is an appropriate term for you.

He's proven himself a complete loser anyway. He'd get punched in the face if he said that garbage to someone in real life, but he figures on an internet messageboard, he can get internet muscles.

But ask him, he'll tell you he's a good "Christian". :cuckoo:

Your an ignorant bigot. First off, moron, YOU do not get to decide who is guilty and I seriously doubt every bust you make is one where you caught them IN the act. Thus your tirade is one of a personal nature devoid of facts or our legal system.

You are a walking talking example of WHY some people are afraid of cops. You abuse and misuse your power and position, your a danger not a source of security.

You judge people on skin color and appearance, you decide they are guilty and you abuse the trust given you by what ever authority has provided it.

Do cops need to be careful and cautious? Yes. Should they behave aggressively in the situation warrants it? YES. Should cops be using racial slurs on those they arrest? NO.

I do not care if you caught someone in the act of loping off someones head, YOU should not use a racial slur, EVER. It is NOT your place to do it and it is wrong.

Should the killers of this person be caught and if convicted punished, absolutely. There is no excuse for beating someone to death. And they have no right to claim victimhood. But you have no right to use racial slurs as a police officer. The one avoiding responsibility in THIS conversation is YOU, trying to explain away your ignorant behavior.

Ohh and I suggest you think carefully before you start a neg rep war with me.

DISCLAIMER: I am not siding with anyone on this matter, just pointing out some things.
He said "a friend of his", and losing a friend in that manner is a very emotional thing. Perhaps he was just venting some grief. To that I say "YOU GO MAN". If ranting about some jigs and spics keeps you from going off the deep end and comiting homacidal suicide, you can say anything you want...Get it out! Saying jig or **** here did not truely hurt anyone, and in 2 hours from them reading it, it will be forgotton. However, I do not think you will get the reaction you need here or are looking for, and seeking some counseling might be a better alternative. Millions of Americans fill counselors offices everyday and say much worse things than jig and **** about theirr bosses, wives, children...etc. Some times it is just what the doctor ordered to keep someone from popping and going sideways...Sorry to hear about your friend and I really hope you seek out some counseling. And I hope they catch those jigs and spics!

Let me also add...I am white, (like you couldn't tell from my avatar). About 25 years ago I lost my girlfriend to a stupid murdering ******. She walked from a hamburger hangout to her house (about 2 blocks away) and was grabed by this guy and drug behind a dumpster and raped, had her tits cut off, had x's cut into her legs and torso and had her throat cut and thrown into the dumpster. If I would have cought that stupid fucking ****** before the cops did, I would have cut x's into his body, cut his throat and ripped out his eye and skull fucked him, then hung him from a bridge by a noose and hung a sign on him that said "ONE LESS ******"!

Forum List

Back