Wow some Yale/Harvard guy agrees with my argument on climate change

Great, we all look forward to his published science demonstrating why the mountains of evidence is incorrect.

Which mountains of evidence would those be? I keep asking for just a single piece of observed measured data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability and you guys can't even provide a single piece of it. Not a single solitary piece.
Who cares what some uneducated slob is sitting around on the internet begging for? Nobody, that's who.

Any thinking person who happens to notice that you wack jobs who don't seem to be able to produce a single piece of observed measured evidence in support of your beliefs should care...

You hold a belief which isn't supported by any observed measured evidence...you are suggesting that trillions of dollars be spend based on little more than your faith. Any thinking person should care about that...not you of course, because you have made it abundantly clear that you are not a thinking person.
"We wack jobs"

Yes, there is a reason you losers are here, screeching at nonscientists. This is because you uneducated slobs would get laughed out of the room in the company of scientists. Whatever greases your pole, "professor"....

I have asked for that bit of observed, measured evidence supporting AGW over natural variability from climate scientists as well as uneducated people like you...they can't provide it either when put in such terms...models aren't observed measured data and climate science is built upon models even though the climate is an observable, measurable quantity.
No you haven't, you shameless liar. And that fact that you would not understand it if they did provide is your fault, and nobody else's.

Which mountains of evidence would those be? I keep asking for just a single piece of observed measured data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability and you guys can't even provide a single piece of it. Not a single solitary piece.
Who cares what some uneducated slob is sitting around on the internet begging for? Nobody, that's who.

Any thinking person who happens to notice that you wack jobs who don't seem to be able to produce a single piece of observed measured evidence in support of your beliefs should care...

You hold a belief which isn't supported by any observed measured evidence...you are suggesting that trillions of dollars be spend based on little more than your faith. Any thinking person should care about that...not you of course, because you have made it abundantly clear that you are not a thinking person.
"We wack jobs"

Yes, there is a reason you losers are here, screeching at nonscientists. This is because you uneducated slobs would get laughed out of the room in the company of scientists. Whatever greases your pole, "professor"....

I have asked for that bit of observed, measured evidence supporting AGW over natural variability from climate scientists as well as uneducated people like you...they can't provide it either when put in such terms...models aren't observed measured data and climate science is built upon models even though the climate is an observable, measurable quantity.
No you haven't, you shameless liar. And that fact that you would not understand it if they did provide is your fault, and nobody else's.

Of course I have, on multiple occasions. Review my posts...I regularly post email responses from some of the top climate scientists in the world on one topic or another.... Unlike you, I am not uneducated....

try it yourself sometime...their email addresses are easy enough to come by. Ask them for a single piece of observed measured data supporting AGW over natural variability and wach how much data you don't get.

"We wack jobs"

Of course I have, on multiple occasions. Review my posts...I regularly post email responses from some of the top climate scientists in the world on one topic or another.... Unlike you, I am not uneducated....

try it yourself sometime...their email addresses are easy enough to come by. Ask them for a single piece of observed , measured data supporting AGW over natural variability and wach how much data you don't get.
You are, indeed, an uneducated slob. You have zero training or experience in any of these fields. Your self soothing internet masturbation poses no actual challenge to any accepted scientific theory.

You are, indeed, an uneducated slob. You have zero training or experience in any of these fields. Your self soothing internet masturbation poses no actual challenge to any accepted scientific theory.

Says the guy who can't provide a single piece of observed, measured data in support of your beliefs. The best you can do is make impotent, uninformed, unobservations about someone you know nothing about. Isn't it interesting how someone supposedly as uneducated as I is able to ask for something as obvious as a single piece of observed measured data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability that no one on earth can provide? Hell of a spot on request for an uneducated slob don't you think? Never mind...you don't think.

And let me guess...you think that because it is an accepted hypothesis that it must be true? Do you have any idea how many "accepted" hypotheses have turned out to be garbage?

Says the guy who can't provide a single piece of observed, measured data in support of your beliefs. The best you can do is make impotent, uninformed, unobservations about someone you know nothing about. Isn't it interesting how someone supposedly as uneducated as I is able to ask for something as obvious as a single piece of observed measured data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability that no one on earth can provide? Hell of a spot on request for an uneducated slob don't you think? Never mind...you don't think.
Irrelevant. What another, uneducated slob says to an uneducated slob on the internet has no bearing on the body of science...on which your laughable, inane rants are not even an ass zit...

Irrelevant. What another, uneducated slob says to an uneducated slob on the internet has no bearing on the body of science...on which your laughable, inane rants are not even an ass zit...

You hold the belief that man is altering the global climate? Is that belief based on any evidence or is it just that someone whom you perceive as more intelligent than you and happens to share your political beliefs told you to believe?

I hold my position because I have actively searched for actual data supporting the AGW hypothesis over natural variability for over 2 decades now and haven't found the first shred. I haven't found it because it doesn't exist.

And while you may be uneducated, alas I am not.

You hold the belief that man is altering the global climate? Is that belief based on any evidence or is it just that someone whom you perceive as more intelligent than you and happens to share your political beliefs told you to believe?

I hold my position because I have actively searched for actual data supporting the AGW hypothesis over natural variability for over 2 decades now and haven't found the first shred. I haven't found it because it doesn't exist.

And while you may be uneducated, alas I am not.
You, of course, are an uneducated slob with no training or experience in these scientific fields. You are the 90 pound weakling, claiming he can beat up Mike Tyson. It doesn't take being a lifelong boxing coach to laugh at you.

You, of course, are an uneducated slob with no training or experience in these scientific fields. You are the 90 pound weakling, claiming he can beat up Mike Tyson. It doesn't take being a lifelong boxing coach to laugh at you.

Tell me, are you so uneducated that you believe that specific education in climate science is necessary in order to recognize observed measured evidence of a phenomenon?

And isn't it interesting that this so called 90 pound weakling just keeps kicking the 400 pound gorillas around? All anyone need do to slap me down and make me their bitch is provide just one piece of observed, measured data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...and yet, no one seems to be able to do it...certainly not someone as impotent as you.

Do you just accept so called "expert" opinion on everything that is above your GED level education? Do you perceive everyone who ever stepped foot in college as more intelligent than you? Is there any topic which you don't simply accept someone else's opinion on?

Tell me, are you so uneducated that you believe that specific education in climate science is necessary in order to recognize observed measured evidence of a phenomenon?

And isn't it interesting that this so called 90 pound weakling just keeps kicking the 400 pound gorillas around? All anyone need do to slap me down and make me their bitch is provide just one piece of observed, measured data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...and yet, no one seems to be able to do it...certainly not someone as impotent as you.

Do you just accept so called "expert" opinion on everything that is above your GED level education? Do you perceive everyone who ever stepped foot in college as more intelligent than you? Is there any topic which you don't simply accept someone else's opinion on?
Dang, you're STILL sitting there on your fat ass, whining? Go publish some science, ya crybaby!

Dang, you're STILL sitting there on your fat ass, whining? Go publish some science, ya crybaby!

Publish what? I am asking for some data to support the claims...since there is no observed measured data to support the claims, exactly what would one publish on that? You really are uneducated, aren't you. Imagine, trying to publish a paper to prove a negative.

And in case you didn't notice, you are the one whining...I am asking for data that neither you, nor all of climate science can provide and the best you can do is whine at me hurling impotent insults. I am laughing my ass off at all of you. Clinging to your beliefs even in the face of the fact that you have no actual evidence in support of them. Clinging, and whining.....pitiful.

Great, we all look forward to his published science demonstrating why the mountains of evidence is incorrect.

Any thinking person who happens to notice that you wack jobs who don't seem to be able to produce a single piece of observed measured evidence in support of your beliefs

cough….[One way energy flow]....cough

"We wack jobs"

try it yourself sometime...their email addresses are easy enough to come by. Ask them for a single piece of observed measured data supporting AGW over natural variability and wach how much data you don't get.

I regularly post email responses from some of the top climate scientists in the world on one topic or another....

cough....[Professor Raeder]…..cough

Townhall, sure thing, media right up with the national Inquirer. Have another shot of Agnotology, you'll feel better in the morning.

'The Most Honest Book About Climate Change Yet' 'William T. Vollmann’s latest opus is brilliant, but it offers no comfort to its readers.'

William Vollmann’s Brutal Book About Climate Change - The Atlantic

And this too: 'Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming' Naomi Oreskes, Erik M. M. Conway

Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming by Naomi Oreskes

That's what you get out of my OP?

What a uneducated tard.

I have been saying this forever..

No, You Cannot Debate Global Warming

He found the temperature measurements really only go back to 1880 as noted by NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). He also cited that measurements at that time only covered 5% of the Earth and they were only accurate to 1 degree Fahrenheit

What...you say he has published no such study?

Then who gives a shit.... We don't need to have a pay per view event every time some 90 pound weakling claims he can knock out Mike Tyson....

Don't you ever think in logic? Once again we are comparing records with old guys reading thermometers wearing bifocals (that only coverd less then 5% of the earths surface) with digital technology today

"We wack jobs"

Did you ever consider the possibility that you may simply be too poorly educated to see the gaping holes in the CAGW hypothesis?

I thought for sure that you nonscientists would see that you've been duped when the climategate emails were published in wikileaks. But alas, I gave you too much credit.

The bane of having a 158 IQ is that I often overestimate the intelligence of others.

I have been saying this forever..

No, You Cannot Debate Global Warming

He found the temperature measurements really only go back to 1880 as noted by NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). He also cited that measurements at that time only covered 5% of the Earth and they were only accurate to 1 degree Fahrenheit

What...you say he has published no such study?

Then who gives a shit.... We don't need to have a pay per view event every time some 90 pound weakling claims he can knock out Mike Tyson....

Don't you ever think in logic? Once again we are comparing records with old guys reading thermometers wearing bifocals (that only coverd less then 5% of the earths surface) with digital technology today

The digital technology of today is nothing to boast about either. The idea of an average global temperature that has any real meaning on a planet which has temperatures covering a 200 degree range daily is laughable.

Climate Change hysteria is a great example of how the Left Wing Politicians use fear to herd their low IQ voters to the polls.
View attachment 222720
Yes, are you this stupid concerning everything you do? It is not the people concerned with climate change that are putting money in the pockets of politicians, it is the energy companies that are afraid their gravy train is going away. Scientists are not among the richest people in the world, the execs and founders of the energy companies are. But that seems to escape really dumb people like you.

Let me repeat, I am so shocked a Republican denies global warming.
Let me repeat Democrats assert they have temperature data for the huge gap when and where nobody recorded any data. And Democrats assert that "a Republican" denies global warming because without that data you don`t have a case that global warming is caused by Republican CO2 emissions.
It`s as simple as that but not simple enough for Democrats !
They can`t see the difference between natural and man made global warming.
Of course they can`t afford to acknowledge that, else they can`t use a label like "deniers"
They do that with everything where they can`t win a debate on substance, from race relations, gender equality, crime, immigration, taxation etc. And if all fails then it`s down to smearing the opponent any way they can.
No, stupid ass, Democrats do not assert that they have temperature data for the past, scientists do. Or are you implying that all scientists are Democrats? Could be correct, after all, being a scientist requires an above average intellect.

Past Climate | NOAA Climate.gov

How Do We Study Past Climates?
Paleoclimatology is the study of climate records from hundreds to millions of years ago. Information for paleoclimate studies come from natural records rather than instruments: these indirect records of climatic conditions are called proxy records.

Coring a tree to gain access to tree ring data.
Image source: Penn State Department of Meterology

One of the most easily recognized type of paleoclimate records is tree ring data. Trees that grow a single annual ring can preserve a record of the conditions they experienced each year. Rocks deposited by glaciers are another example of proxy records. Scientists can recognize the distinctive pattern of sediments in rocks formed by glaciers. Wherever they find glacial rocks then, they know that glaciers were present in that location at some point in the past. Once they examine fossils and other clues about when the rocks were deposited, they use the information to reconstruct the climate story for that location. Other sources of proxy data for climate include lake and ocean sediments, layers of ice (cored from ice sheets), corals, fossils, and historical records from ship logs and early weather observer

Let me repeat, I am so shocked a Republican denies global warming.

Hardly any skeptics dispute the warming since the ending of the LIA in the mid 1800's. What is disputed is the idea that a very tiny increase in the atmosphere of CO2 molecules by volume can so easily change the climate. Since mankind is but 3% of the yearly total emissions, it is clearly dominated by natural trends.

Drop the lie.
Why don't you drop the lie, stupid ass? We have raised the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere from 280 ppm to over 400 ppm. We have increased the CH4 from aroung 750 ppb to over 1850 ppb. Those are very significant increases. The difference from the last glacial period to the present interglacial is 180 ppm of CO2 to 280 ppm of CO2. That difference is less than the amount we have put into the atmosphere since the industrial revolution. And the GHGs are one of the prime factors in the temperature of the Earth. Here are the facts from a real scientists, presenting finding to other real scientists.

"We wack jobs"

You have been given that evidence many, many times, you lying whack job. You are simply to obtuse to understand any of it. Go spread your stupidity somewhere else. Maybe lecture some first graders about intelligent photons.

Forum List

Back