Wow some Yale/Harvard guy agrees with my argument on climate change

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I have been saying this forever..

No, You Cannot Debate Global Warming

He found the temperature measurements really only go back to 1880 as noted by NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). He also cited that measurements at that time only covered 5% of the Earth and they were only accurate to 1 degree Fahrenheit

He found the temperature measurements really only go back to 1880 as noted by NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). He also cited that measurements at that time only covered 5% of the Earth and they were only accurate to 1 degree Fahrenheit

• Founder of the Republican Jewish Coalition of California.

Of course a Republican does not believe in climate change, pollution of land , air and water.

Townhall, sure thing, media right up with the national Inquirer. Have another shot of Agnotology, you'll feel better in the morning.

'The Most Honest Book About Climate Change Yet' 'William T. Vollmann’s latest opus is brilliant, but it offers no comfort to its readers.'

William Vollmann’s Brutal Book About Climate Change - The Atlantic

And this too: 'Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming' Naomi Oreskes, Erik M. M. Conway

Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming by Naomi Oreskes

Climate Change hysteria is a great example of how the Left Wing Politicians use fear to herd their low IQ voters to the polls.
climateglobalwarmingbailout-480x320.jpg

“Warming fears are the “worst scientific scandal in the history…When people come to know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists.” - environmental physical chemist Scientist Dr. Kiminori Itoh

“It is a blatant lie put forth in the media that makes it seem there is only a fringe of scientists who don’t buy into anthropogenic global warming.” Atmospheric Scientist Stanley B. Goldenberg NOAA

“Gore prompted me to start delving into the science again and I quickly found myself solidly in the skeptic camp…Climate models can at best be useful for explaining climate changes after the fact.” - Meteorologist Hajo Smit of Holland

“Creating an ideology pegged to carbon dioxide is a dangerous nonsense…The present alarm on climate change is an instrument of social control, a pretext for major businesses and political battle. It became an ideology, which is concerning.” - Environmental Scientist Professor Delgado Domingos

“The [global warming] scaremongering has its justification in the fact that it is something that generates funds.” - Award-winning Paleontologist Dr. Eduardo Tonni

“The whole idea of anthropogenic global warming is completely unfounded. There appears to have been money gained by Michael Mann, Al Gore and UN IPCC’s Rajendra Pachauri as a consequence of this deception, so it’s fraud.” — South African astrophysicist Hilton Ratcliffe

“Climate change is a matter of geologic time, something that the earth routinely does on its own”- Nobel Prize-Winning Stanford University Physicist Dr. Robert B. Laughlin

Townhall, sure thing, media right up with the national Inquirer. Have another shot of Agnotology, you'll feel better in the morning.

'The Most Honest Book About Climate Change Yet' 'William T. Vollmann’s latest opus is brilliant, but it offers no comfort to its readers.'

William Vollmann’s Brutal Book About Climate Change - The Atlantic

And this too: 'Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming' Naomi Oreskes, Erik M. M. Conway

Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming by Naomi Oreskes

'William T. Vollmann’s latest opus is brilliant

Carbon Ideologies is about another kind of violence, the violence inflicted by the production of coal, natural gas, oil, and nuclear energy. The victims of these carbon ideologies are not only the species of fauna and flora that are going extinct, the fragile ecosystems that will collapse, and the future generations of humans who will have to subsist on insects. The victims are us—we who are now living and who deny, to varying extents, the degree of damage we are inflicting upon ourselves. Carbon Ideologies is a chronicle of self-harm.

How does this whiney twat get out of bed in the morning?

Anyone ever notice that every time we break some temperature record it is only a record dating to the 1930's. Almost always.
But so long as the huge oil companies push global warming and these idiots fall for it....

Top CEOs to Trump: Don't Quit Paris Deal

Exxon Puts Up $1 Million to Promote Carbon Tax

Energy Companies Urge Trump To Remain In Paris Climate Agreement

Why Is Big Oil Backing The Paris Climate Agreement? | OilPrice.com

ConocoPhillips CEO says U.S. should stick with Paris climate deal

Liberals are so easily led around by the nose. Its part of the illness.

Last edited:

• Founder of the Republican Jewish Coalition of California.

Of course a Republican does not believe in climate change, pollution of land , air and water.
And it takes a stupid Democrat to believe that when the British Colonial system decayed all across Africa the natives took regular time-outs from slaughtering each other to read thermometers....and that trail blazing meteorologists traveled huge distances in Brazil, Australia, Canada etc to take thermometer readings way "out back" as Aussies would call it. Which of course is about as likely that UFOs gathered temperature records of remote areas before we had satellites.

Let me repeat, I am so shocked a Republican denies global warming.

Let me repeat Democrats assert they have temperature data for the huge gap when and where nobody recorded any data. And Democrats assert that "a Republican" denies global warming because without that data you don`t have a case that global warming is caused by Republican CO2 emissions.
It`s as simple as that but not simple enough for Democrats !
They can`t see the difference between natural and man made global warming.
Of course they can`t afford to acknowledge that, else they can`t use a label like "deniers"
They do that with everything where they can`t win a debate on substance, from race relations, gender equality, crime, immigration, taxation etc. And if all fails then it`s down to smearing the opponent any way they can.

Right now it's 53.7 degrees.

What the global warming alarmists don't want you to know is that all of us weather station caretakers used to log that as 53 degrees before we switched to digital data loggers.

Hardly any skeptics dispute the warming since the ending of the LIA in the mid 1800's. What is disputed is the idea that a very tiny increase in the atmosphere of CO2 molecules by volume can so easily change the climate. Since mankind is but 3% of the yearly total emissions, it is clearly dominated by natural trends.

Drop the lie.

Great, we all look forward to his published science demonstrating why the mountains of evidence is incorrect.

What...you say he has published no such study?

Then who gives a shit.... We don't need to have a pay per view event every time some 90 pound weakling claims he can knock out Mike Tyson....

Great, we all look forward to his published science demonstrating why the mountains of evidence is incorrect.

Which mountains of evidence would those be? I keep asking for just a single piece of observed measured data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability and you guys can't even provide a single piece of it. Not a single solitary piece.

Which mountains of evidence would those be? I keep asking for just a single piece of observed measured data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability and you guys can't even provide a single piece of it. Not a single solitary piece.
Who cares what some uneducated slob is sitting around on the internet begging for? Nobody, that's who.

Who cares what some uneducated slob is sitting around on the internet begging for? Nobody, that's who.

Any thinking person who happens to notice that you wack jobs who don't seem to be able to produce a single piece of observed measured evidence in support of your beliefs should care...

You hold a belief which isn't supported by any observed measured evidence...you are suggesting that trillions of dollars be spend based on little more than your faith. Any thinking person should care about that...not you of course, because you have made it abundantly clear that you are not a thinking person.

Any thinking person who happens to notice that you wack jobs who don't seem to be able to produce a single piece of observed measured evidence in support of your beliefs should care...

You hold a belief which isn't supported by any observed measured evidence...you are suggesting that trillions of dollars be spend based on little more than your faith. Any thinking person should care about that...not you of course, because you have made it abundantly clear that you are not a thinking person.
"We wack jobs"

Yes, there is a reason you losers are here, screeching at nonscientists. This is because you uneducated slobs would get laughed out of the room in the company of scientists. Whatever greases your pole, "professor"....

"We wack jobs"

Yes, there is a reason you losers are here, screeching at nonscientists. This is because you uneducated slobs would get laughed out of the room in the company of scientists. Whatever greases your pole, "professor"....

I have asked for that bit of observed, measured evidence supporting AGW over natural variability from climate scientists as well as uneducated people like you...they can't provide it either when put in such terms...models aren't observed measured data and climate science is built upon models even though the climate is an observable, measurable quantity.

Forum List

Back