Wow! Some things shouldn't be posted on the internet, folks!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Found this LiveJournal entry just now. Kinda wish I hadn't. Then, the whole thing goes from really creepy to just need-to-take-a-shower creepy in that last paragraph. Check it:

I had another sex dream about my mom last night. In it, we were sleeping in my friend Todd's bed in his basement. I was fully clothed in what I wore to his house yesterday, my least-favourite pair of jeans and a blue-and-white striped shirt, but she was completely naked, lying on her stomach. I climbed on top of her, straddling her sleeping figure, and began dry humping her. She awoke and turned onto her back, so I began pawing at her breasts, pushing at her nipples. When she smiled at me, I got up to leave.

I drove around in a black SUV, trying to navigate the one-way streets to my house. I ended up back at Todd's house, where a party had started since I left. I didn't look for my mom but instead found Todd, who gave me directions home. When I tried to leave again, I couldn't find my shoes, which I had taken off upon entering the house. No one would help me look, and I became more and more frustrated until finally, I found Leah, a friend from high school (who I happened to see at the OSU Main Library yesterday, hence her presence in the dream), wearing them. She said that she took them as a joke, but I berated her for wasting my time.

On one hand, I feel like this is only the second sex dream I've had about my mom in the four years she's been dead, so I shouldn't be too concerned. But on the other hand, I feel like any time you're having dreams about sex with your mother, you should be concerned. Very concerned.

Indeed!

:eek:

Yeah, it's hard to believe that it gets worse after the first line, but I'll be damned if it doesn't!

:eek: Oh my god..that was weird..wow...i have had some weird dream never anything like that..not having sex with my relations..that's just wrong..i bet that person was from Arkansaw..:cof:

Forum List

Back