wow, so bam bam banned flavored tobacco

Fatality...do you smoke your fruity cigs to compliment your choice of drink?

drinks.jpg

they ban fruit flavored tobacco but want to legalize pot!

Last edited:
Obama thinks Cheerios are a drug too

FDA Warns General Mills: Cheerios Is a Drug

By Jacob Goldstein

CheeriosHey, General Mills: If you want to say Cheerios is “clinically proven to lower cholesterol,” you better get your whole-grain Os approved as a new drug by the FDA.

FDA Warns General Mills: Cheerios Is a Drug - Health Blog - WSJ

Get them hooked on Cheerios when they young, next think they'll be robbing liquor stores for money for Frosted Flakes

Obama thinks Cheerios are a drug too

FDA Warns General Mills: Cheerios Is a Drug

What a fuckin' TWAT you are!

Why do you think that a ruling made by the FDA is what "Obama thinks"?

Do you really think that each federal agency asks the President what they think prior to making decisions?

wut a fucking nub obam is

Yahoo! News Search Results for flavored tobacco ban

OUDaily.com | Flavored cigarette ban affects local store

gateway drugs my ass! i didnt start smoking fruit flavored ciggs, i started with marlboro. wut a bunch of liberal faggy cradle to grave dictitorial dipshit nonsense.

I primarily smoke regular cigarettes, but I smoke a pack a week of cherry flavored cigs. Knowing this was coming around the bend, I purchased 2 cartons of the cherry ones before the ban took place.

What I find interesting, is that the ban is against all flavored cigarettes except menthol. Menthol is a flavoring. Now, why was menthol flavoring exempted? I'll give you 3 guesses, and the first 2 don't count.

Do you really think that each federal agency asks the President what they think prior to making decisions?

Mr Obama is the one that gave the FDA oversight over tobacco/cigarettes. Prior to his presidency, that was reserved to the ATF (Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms). This decision by the FDA has Mr Obama's fingerprints all over it. One doesn't need to be a detective to figure that out.

Mr Obama is the one that gave the FDA oversight over tobacco/cigarettes. Prior to his presidency, that was reserved to the ATF (Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms). This decision by the FDA has Mr Obama's fingerprints all over it. One doesn't need to be a detective to figure that out.
Yes, he signed a bill that was presented to him, voted on by many republicans.

House, Passed:

All Votes
chart

Senate, Passed:

All Votes
chart

House, Passed:

All Votes
chart

Senate, Passed:

All Votes
chart

What was the bill number?
I guarantee you that the bill was about something else, and giving the FDA control over tobacco was just a minor line item in the bill. A line item requested by Mr Obama in all likelihood.

House, Passed:

All Votes
chart

Senate, Passed:

All Votes
chart

I guarantee you that the bill was about something else, and giving the FDA control over tobacco was just a minor line item in the bill. A line item requested by Mr Obama in all likelihood.
H.R. 1256: Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act.

House, Passed:

All Votes
chart

Senate, Passed:

All Votes
chart

I stand corrected. The bill was primarily for giving the FDA control.
I think I'll light up a cherry flavored cigarette.

I stand corrected. The bill was primarily for giving the FDA control.
I think I'll light up a cherry flavored cigarette.
:)

Me too. Got a light?

For those of you who think this is nothing, think again. Jobs will be lost over this. Many local ciagrette stores will lose revenue and will be forced to let employees go. For those of you who are pro choice and pro freedom, and pro capitalism. This should be an issue for you

Those menthol cigarettes are smoked by millions and have been found to cause more problems than the smoother and world class tobacco that was dreams and djarum cigarettes

Kids do not start smoking because a cigarrete tastes good, they do it because it is cool.
I have a question for you. Why did they not ban menthol cigarettes???

A 2002 study found 60% of middle school smokers smoked menthol, says scientist James Hersey with RTI International, an independent research institute in Washington, D.C. "I think menthol is easier to smoke, so kids will often start with menthol."
And Hersey's research suggests young menthol smokers are more likely to be addicted to nicotine than their peers who smoke non-menthol cigarettes. But studies of whether menthol smokers find it more difficult to quit than non-menthol smokers have had mixed results.
In a study of more than 4,000 middle and high school students, University of Georgia researchers Jerome Legge and Jessica Muilenburg found menthol smokers smoked more cigarettes than non-menthol smokers.
And among menthol smokers, blacks smoked more than whites, they reported last year. In the USA, about 80% of black smokers prefer menthol cigarettes, compared with only about a quarter of white smokers.
"Any proposed legislation should consider the special problems of menthol and its relationship to high cigarette consumption, especially for African-American adolescents," Legge and Muilenburg concluded.
But, Legge said last week, a ban on menthol cigarettes could create an illegal market for them.

Besides kids steal their parents cigarettes to start with. It happens to already be illegal to sell cigarettes to kids.Most people do not know that the banned cigarettes were about a third more expensive that the average cigarette, kids are now smoking black and mild cigars. You cannot stop kids from smoking whatever they get their hands on. It is up to parents not the nanny state to raise their kids to make good choices.

Mention dream or djarum cigarettes to kids that smoke, they will most likely say "Whut is dream and djarum"? :doubt:

Oh, and one more point I would like to make, is that the smirnoff ice tastes like soda pop. Any of you who have a problem with that needs to contact your nanny state representative on that one :tongue:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back