WOW! “SHOW ME STATE” SHOWS OBAMACARE THE DOOR… Prop C Passes By Over 70%

Personally, I don't think many would disagree with the notion that healthcare costs are too high and that bringing the high cost of health insurance down so that people can afford it is a a bad thing. However what a vote in MO. at least in my opinion represents is people not willing to trade the choice to do so, for the lower cost. It would seem to me that had our Govt. had the good sense to sit down and craft legisliation that would benefit everyone in a common sense manner then people for example with pre-existing condition would not be caught up in this mess. Frankly, I see this as a rejection of the forced purchase of a good or service on the part of the Federal Govt. and rightly so on the part of the citizens of Mo. Had this healthcare legislation not been used as a legislative win for the President and more of a win for the American people we would not be at the point where 70% of the citizens of one state and a whole host of other states are now calling it into question.

There was NOTHING common sense about Obamacare.

It had nothing to do with healthcare and EVERYTHING to do with rationing and wealth distribution.

That is what the AMERICAN PEOPLE are rejecting, and rightly so.

I was big time against the redistribution of wealth called the healthcare bill, but having klan meetings is not going to win back congress and the whitehouse.

There were no klansmen with weapons intimidating voters in Missouri. The Black Panthers have a lock on that. :lol:

Good point!

You ever notice how the liberals are going on about "racists" in the Tea Party but their blinders suddenly go up, when anyone mentions the New Black Pathers, standing outside voting locations?

Funny, I don't recall the Tea Party trying to stop anyone from voting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Personally, I don't think many would disagree with the notion that healthcare costs are too high and that bringing the high cost of health insurance down so that people can afford it is a a bad thing. However what a vote in MO. at least in my opinion represents is people not willing to trade the choice to do so, for the lower cost. It would seem to me that had our Govt. had the good sense to sit down and craft legisliation that would benefit everyone in a common sense manner then people for example with pre-existing condition would not be caught up in this mess. Frankly, I see this as a rejection of the forced purchase of a good or service on the part of the Federal Govt. and rightly so on the part of the citizens of Mo. Had this healthcare legislation not been used as a legislative win for the President and more of a win for the American people we would not be at the point where 70% of the citizens of one state and a whole host of other states are now calling it into question.

There was NOTHING common sense about Obamacare.

It had nothing to do with healthcare and EVERYTHING to do with rationing and wealth distribution.

That is what the AMERICAN PEOPLE are rejecting, and rightly so.

While I agree with you on the notion that the bill had little to do with a common sense approach to healthcare, I'm of the opinion the bill had a lot to do with getting a legislative win at any cost and offered another opportunity for those seeking to spend money to do so. It had little if anything to do with health insurance reform as they will be the ones who will benefit most from this the bill. I'm sure many companies would love to have a law that mandated people purchase from them. I also believe that most Americans like to make the choice of what they purcahse and from whom be their own and reject the notion they should be forced to do so regardless of how noble. One other thing though, I don't think you would find many who would disagree that regulating the denial of anyone based on a pre-existing condition is a bad thing, however that could have been done IMO with a single bill with wide support from both parties and from the American people.

:clap2:
It's a start.
SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 9:20 PM
MISSOURI VOTERS REJECT OBAMACARE!

Prop C passes in Missouri!
Over 70% of voters reject the democrat’s nationalized health care plan.

Missouri rejects the Pelosi-Obama Rationed Health Care Plan

All eyes were on Missouri today. The Show Me voters were voting for or against the new federal health care law.
Missouri showed Obamacare the door.
FOX KC reported:

read the rest here.
Gateway Pundit

And a Virginia court decided there was merit to go forward with their law suit against obama and his merry band of junior hitlers for their unconstitutional power grab to force people to buy health insurance, along with Florida, and probably a dozen other states with similar law suits pending.

What did these filthy dictators think? Did the kenyan and pelosi and reid really think they could craft that bill behind looked doors, excluding republicans and independents, then not read it all, then vote it into law, and the people of this country would just sit back and say, "oh, OK, it's done now, forget about it?" No.... no, no, no. These stinking rotten liberals picked a fight by ramming their sons a bitchin' agenda down the throats of America, even in the face of overwhelming opposition. Why? Because they could. That's why it's a REALLY bad idea to have liberals in control of EVERYTHING. See what you get people? A bunch of power drunk assholes that don't give a SHIT what the majority wants. They're going to do as THEY please, and if you don't like it, you can just go FUCK YOURSELF!

Time to kick these pathetic pieces of shit to the curb, November. Anything with a "D" next to it, DON'T VOTE FOR IT!

Last edited:
:clap2:
It's a start.
SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 9:20 PM
MISSOURI VOTERS REJECT OBAMACARE!

Prop C passes in Missouri!
Over 70% of voters reject the democrat’s nationalized health care plan.
YouTube - OBAMACARE DEFEATED- Prop C Passes in Missouri by 70%
Missouri rejects the Pelosi-Obama Rationed Health Care Plan

All eyes were on Missouri today. The Show Me voters were voting for or against the new federal health care law.
Missouri showed Obamacare the door.
FOX KC reported:

read the rest here.
Gateway Pundit

Can't wait for this type of stuff, in relation to federally mandated health care, to reach the supreme court.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Lefties can try to spin this dramatic kick in the teeth to Obamacare any way they want but a 3-1 drubbing I guarantee you has Dems in D.C. who face the voters in three short months shaking in their boots today. They ignored national poll after poll at the time that told them Americans didn't want it, but voted for Barry's health care scheme anyway.

And now some of them are thinking their key to November victory is still running against Bush rather than their records. LOL...guess if I backed Obamacare, the wasteful stimulus, ginormous budget spending, etc., I'd try to focus voters' attention elsewhere too.

Way to go MO!

I was big time against the redistribution of wealth called the healthcare bill, but having klan meetings is not going to win back congress and the whitehouse.

go stick your head back up the donkey's dick with your Klan bullshit. nobody here gives a fuck what you think you ignorant twat.

There were no klansmen with weapons intimidating voters in Missouri. The Black Panthers have a lock on that. :lol:

By having "a lock" on that, you mean there was one case at one voting booth during one election thruout the entire country...right? And when asked to leave, those "thousands, if not millions of Black Panthers" left...right?

Doesn't really make much difference, except as a way of sending a message.

Seems to me the federal health care bill is either a valid exercise of federal power, or it is not. If it is, it will trump this state law in Missouri. If it is not, then it can't be implemented and the Missouri law is unnecessary.

I'll take IS NOT for $200 Alex.

Daily double!

Wonder how the US Supreme Court is feeling about state's rights. Maybe Obama can address that at his next State of the Union address. :lol:

By having "a lock" on that, you mean there was one case at one voting booth during one election thruout the entire country...right? And when asked to leave, those "thousands, if not millions of Black Panthers" left...right?

Good Lord, are you really this stupid?

40 Years of Violence & Murder: UnHappy Anniversary, Black Panthers | Debbie Schlussel

Black Panthers

While that is a big number, Missouri is conservative state. It is not sending a message to Obama other than they are still against the health care bill. I am sure that Obama as well as the other Democrats are not going to look at this as anything other than the right protesting. They will not look at the presidential election results where Obama lost the state by only .1 % of the vote. If a liberal state votes a majority against it then maybe it will be looked at as America opposing the law.

Last edited:
Doesn't really make much difference, except as a way of sending a message.

Seems to me the federal health care bill is either a valid exercise of federal power, or it is not. If it is, it will trump this state law in Missouri. If it is not, then it can't be implemented and the Missouri law is unnecessary.

This difference it makes is that it takes an inchoate claim and makes it ripe. As the judge said in the Virginia case against Obamacare, because Virginia had passed the Health Care Freedom act, it became the Attorney General's DUTY to challenge the federal law that trampled on Virginia's law. It sounds like this places Missouri in a very similar position.

We, in Virginia, welcome Missouri to the fight!

Obama got elected by kicking the dog shit out of Mcfossil, he said he would pass HC reform. Now if you klansman want to keep doing more of the same fine, I'd like a real plan as I'm hoping for gridlock before barry gets more of my money.

Obama got elected by kicking the dog shit out of Mcfossil, he said he would pass HC reform. Now if you klansman want to keep doing more of the same fine, I'd like a real plan as I'm hoping for gridlock before barry gets more of my money.

That was incoherent. Please try again.

While that is a big number, Missouri is conservative state. It is not sending a message to Obama other than they are still against the health care bill.
I beg to differ. Yes it is, and when this hits the Supreme Court and the must buy health insurance mandate is struck down as unconstitutional, it won't only be a message, it will be a huge defeat for the junior hitlers that crafted the disastrous bill, but a huge victory for conservatives and America.

I am sure that Obama as well as the other Democrats are not going to look at this as anything other than the right protesting.
I'm not sure of that at all. Democrats know what they've done, and now they know they're paying the price. They pushed their agenda down the throats of Americans, now Americans are pushing back, and the dems know damn well what it is, and it isn't just "protesting." It's a political battle. A battle that will be won by one side or the other.

They will not look at the presidential election results where Obama on lost the state by only .1 % of the vote. If a liberal state votes a majority against it then maybe it will be looked at as America opposing the law.
So if a state isn't a liberal state, it's not America? What kind of bull shit is that?

Last edited:

Here, I'll translate for you. Every time you see topspin post all you have to do is think of this translation.

klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen

That's about all topspin has to add to any discussion.

Rick

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Navy, you seem like a reasonable conservative. But, the amount of disinformation and misinformation about the health care/health insurance issue is sickening.

Please take a little time and listen to this interview with a 20 year insurance company insider...

It will clear up most of the lies that have been perpetrated by politicians and corporate funded propaganda designed to derail heath care reform...

Bill Moyers Journal . Wendell Potter on Profits Before Patients | PBS

The healthcare bill isn't my problem, it's all the little goodies that they tacked onto this bill.

Like businesses having to 1099 everyone they buy something from, as in 1099ing Cosco if you buy stuff for your company there or staples or restaurants or anywhere you spend money for your company. What does that have to do with healthcare?

Health-Care Bill Surprise: 1099 Nightmare - BusinessWeek

Last edited:

Here, I'll translate for you. Every time you see topspin post all you have to do is think of this translation.

klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen, klansman, klan, klansmen

That's about all topspin has to add to any discussion.

Rick
:clap2::clap2: Yep, ol' Topsoil is a freak.

First he told me he was a "financial adviser" who earned his "clients" 45% per year. He wanted to "bet a grand" that he was being truthful.

After I shamed him into admitting he was lying, he then proudly told me that he has "an MBA". Oh really Topsoil? From what College?? Of course he refuses to say... (i think MBA stand for "major bullshit addiction") He then wanted "bet a grand" that he really has the MBA.

Then, like a teenager with ADD, he moved to being a ganja smoking, peace loving, "Rastafarian"!!! He offered to "bet a grand" that the pot smoking bill in California would pass.

This week he's just a humble accountant who doesn't smoke pot everyday, but made "millions" by investing in "index funds and Oil stocks". If you want he'll "bet you a grand" that he's rich. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oh, and of course anyone who disagrees with Obama on anything is a racist Klansmen....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back