Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:clap2:
It's a start.
SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 9:20 PM
MISSOURI VOTERS REJECT OBAMACARE!

Prop C passes in Missouri!
Over 70% of voters reject the democrat’s nationalized health care plan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcsD-Q5vGg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - OBAMACARE DEFEATED- Prop C Passes in Missouri by 70%[/ame]
Missouri rejects the Pelosi-Obama Rationed Health Care Plan

All eyes were on Missouri today. The Show Me voters were voting for or against the new federal health care law.
Missouri showed Obamacare the door.
FOX KC reported:

read the rest here.
Gateway Pundit

Doesn't really make much difference, except as a way of sending a message.

Seems to me the federal health care bill is either a valid exercise of federal power, or it is not. If it is, it will trump this state law in Missouri. If it is not, then it can't be implemented and the Missouri law is unnecessary.

which means nothing, you had a klan meeting and decided you don't like OBama. thanks

which means nothing, you had a klan meeting and decided you don't like OBama. thanks

spoken like an uneducated lefty who thinks the Amercian people should just sit down and shut the hell up.
This has nothing to do with NOT liking the Commie boyking, it has all to do with WHAT THE AMERCIAN PEOPLE WANT. idiot.

Doesn't really make much difference, except as a way of sending a message.

Seems to me the federal health care bill is either a valid exercise of federal power, or it is not. If it is, it will trump this state law in Missouri. If it is not, then it can't be implemented and the Missouri law is unnecessary.

I'll take IS NOT for $200 Alex.

Obviously you can't defend the healthcare bill, so you do what typical liberals do and cry racism. Do you think the govt. should force people to buy health insurance? If so then where in the US Constituion does it give them that authority? Take you're time, I know answering these questions aren't as easy as claiming racism, but give it a shot.

Oh by the way, I assume you claim that blacks that oppose Obamacare and Obama's policies are "Uncle Toms" aka "race traitors", is that a fair assumption?

Liberals can always find a way to ignore the American public when it takes a stand against their agenda.

This won't phase the ruling class in Washington one bit. They will contiue with business as usual in destroying the US economy and people's individual freedoms.

Personally, I don't think many would disagree with the notion that healthcare costs are too high and that bringing the high cost of health insurance down so that people can afford it is a a bad thing. However what a vote in MO. at least in my opinion represents is people not willing to trade the choice to do so, for the lower cost. It would seem to me that had our Govt. had the good sense to sit down and craft legisliation that would benefit everyone in a common sense manner then people for example with pre-existing condition would not be caught up in this mess. Frankly, I see this as a rejection of the forced purchase of a good or service on the part of the Federal Govt. and rightly so on the part of the citizens of Mo. Had this healthcare legislation not been used as a legislative win for the President and more of a win for the American people we would not be at the point where 70% of the citizens of one state and a whole host of other states are now calling it into question.

I was big time against the redistribution of wealth called the healthcare bill, but having klan meetings is not going to win back congress and the whitehouse.

I was big time against the redistribution of wealth called the healthcare bill, but having klan meetings is not going to win back congress and the whitehouse.

Your nonsense klan crap aside, what do you mean by "win back" Congress and the WH??

I mean republicans, with ZERO current leadership need to wise up and wise up fast.
I want my Gridlock back, and just having no plan but everything opposite of Obama will get you a love fest among the far right. The rest of the country is smarter. I don't care if it's Palin, Tea Pary, Newt get somebody with a decent plan any plan.

I mean republicans, with ZERO current leadership need to wise up and wise up fast.
I want my Gridlock back, and just having no plan but everything opposite of Obama will get you a love fest among the far right. The rest of the country is smarter. I don't care if it's Palin, Tea Pary, Newt get somebody with a decent plan any plan.

So the voters should sit back and accept something that they don't approve of, which was manufactured by some politicians, until other politicians come up with something else?? I think you're missing sight of how many people are fed up and distrustful to count on ANY group of politicians, and they are making their voices heard.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

spoken like an uneducated lefty who thinks the Amercian people should just sit down and shut the hell up.
This has nothing to do with NOT liking the Commie boyking, it has all to do with WHAT THE AMERCIAN PEOPLE WANT. idiot.

Oh in topspin's world, only super edu-kated folks like him are allowed to vote.

Didn't you know? He's like Matthew Bodine! He's got a sixth grade edu-ka-shun!!!!! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back