WOW - Russia banned from 2018 olympics.

The USSR cheated, their athletes were professionals, supported by the State since chosen, US athletes WORKED to become champions.

I'll say it again. Serena Williams is a professional too and it's obvious she too uses PEDs. And you approve.

Yes!!
Serena Williams must also be banned from the 2018 Winter Olympics.....
just like those cheating Russian cheaters.

The USSR cheated, their athletes were professionals, supported by the State since chosen, US athletes WORKED to become champions.

I'll say it again. Serena Williams is a professional too and it's obvious she too uses PEDs. And you approve.

My complaint is the lifetime support given Soviet/Russian athletes.. Also, my rabid nationalism overtakes me in international competitions. I want the US to win every contest, every time.

I do not approve of PEDs, if she is using them, toss her. I understand the post 1988 rules, but the Soviets sent professionals every time.

Last edited:
[

My complaint is the lifetime support given Soviet/Russian athletes.. Also, my rabid nationalism overtakes me in international competitions. I want the US to win every contest, every time.

I never watch the olympics. Stupid jocks all of them. Why don't they do something useful in life?

[

I never watch the olympics. Stupid jocks all of them. Why don't they do something useful in life?

Well...since you never watch the Olympics..those stupid jocks..why did you start this thread?

Did your handlers give you different orders?

iu

Well...at least individual athletes can compete..although Putin has come out against it.
BS.

“Without any doubt we will not declare any kind of blockade,” Putin said in televised remarks after launching his re-election campaign at an automobile factory. “We will not block our Olympians from taking part, if any of them wish to take part as individuals. “They have been preparing for these competitions for their whole careers, and for them it’s very important.”

Vladimir Putin Will Allow Russian Athletes to Compete Independently in Winter Olympics

AlpinLuke said:
Russian athletes can compete as singles and without the Russian Federation.

Because of this, they did not cease to be Russia ;) We already passed it in 1992

9032.png

Although, of course, this time the results will be much worse, because they have forbidden to come to the best athletes. It's sad that politics kills sports. But, no matter what prohibitions are imposed, the whole world knows so, what kind of athletes will be under the neutral flag :D

Russia is not liberal enough for the snowflakes that run the olympics.

Russia banned from the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang

dec 5 2017 Citing “systematic manipulation” of anti-doping rules, a 14-person International Olympic Committee panel announced Tuesday it has banned Russia from the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang. The panel had been mulling a confidential IOC report that detailed Russia’s official doping program during the 2014 Sochi Olympics, and the extensive cover-up.

As a result of this ban, no Russian officials will be allowed to attend the games. Their flag will be excluded from any display, and if any Russian athletes are given permission to attend, they won’t be competing under the Russian flag. They’ll compete under a neutral flag, and any medals they win won’t be credited to Russia.
You love a fascist state that murders its own citizens.

I bet you complain liberals aren't supporting the Iranian protesters too, you hypocrite.

Russia is not liberal enough for the snowflakes that run the olympics.

Russia banned from the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang

dec 5 2017 Citing “systematic manipulation” of anti-doping rules, a 14-person International Olympic Committee panel announced Tuesday it has banned Russia from the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang. The panel had been mulling a confidential IOC report that detailed Russia’s official doping program during the 2014 Sochi Olympics, and the extensive cover-up.

As a result of this ban, no Russian officials will be allowed to attend the games. Their flag will be excluded from any display, and if any Russian athletes are given permission to attend, they won’t be competing under the Russian flag. They’ll compete under a neutral flag, and any medals they win won’t be credited to Russia.

Putin was seen speeding to the last Olympics at a highly excessive speed in a high powered sports car, now he's getting his dick slammed in the car door!

Forum List

Back