WOW! Rush just announced his RESIGN

J

janeeng

Just in the news, Rush has Resigned, i don't believe he did it!

I don't know, watching ESPN - Just listening from the other room, but they surely are trashing him!

sure were! I was listening and couldn't believe the crap!!!

Whether or not you like Rush is not the issue. We have become too hypersensitive when it comes to race. Talk about not being able to exercise free speech. It does not matter if you believe he is a racist or not; what he said was not a racist comment; it was his observation. Just look at the hypocrisy we have created; affirmative action requires companies to hire minorities, solely based on race, yet if someone says that person was hired for this reason, they are considered a racist.

Do we really believe situations like this further positive race relations? I think not.

Affirmative Action is a JOKE!!!! it says for all Races, yet, it sides with one! It's a one way situation! saying Black to me is far from being racists! bunch of crap.

Whether or not you like Rush is not the issue. We have become too hypersensitive when it comes to race. Talk about not being able to exercise free speech. It

I agree with you 100% there. I can't stand the guy, but I definitely don't think he should've resigned or gone through all this crap.

BTW, Jim, is there any sort of contest for the number of threads created for the same topic? This is like the third or fourth, right?

Forum List

Back