Wow, people new more about evolution in 1925 than Republicans do today!

If you want to start a thread with the premise, "Republicans are Stupid", you really ought to learn how to spell "knew". It's not the same word as "new". Dumbass.

Furthermore, if you were asking honestly, then you would stop nipping at my ankles and go look up (and even present) some speculative answers to the question. But you haven't. That shows that you are not engaging in honest inquiry, but rather a little game to amuse yourself.
Again, that would be seem to apply to you more than me. Go ahead and look it up. You seriously think I haven't? Share and discuss what you agree with.

That would be you. I'm still patiently waiting..

You're still waiting for me to answer a question that i already said is nonsensical and to which I have no other answer? Well, that makes you a bit of a fool, doesn't it?
Perhaps unusually patient..

And since you haven't indicated "I have no other answer" until now, how was I to know your intent was to remain so closed minded?

One cosmologist:
Wish # 1: Figure out the nature of dark matter.

“I think we’re very close to solving this dark matter problem and I think its going to be stunning when it sinks in to everyone that most of the stuff in the Universe is made of something other than what we are,” Turner said.
Now, Mr. FUN, is dark matter "nonsense"? Is that what you gather from the above? Nothing indicating it being confined to "space" or "the Universe." If not, then perhaps that's what "space" expands into? Why the hell not? If "most of the stuff in the Universe is made of something other than what we are" then why couldn't it be most of the stuff beyond as well? In other words, which actually came first, this derived as simply necessary "dark matter" stuff or the Big Bang? Perhaps "dark matter" was already here and explains why "space" not only appears to continue expanding, but at an accelerating rate?..

It was completely controlled by white conservatives. Who were the Democrats in the 20s and 30s all the way up to the 60s. That’s when the white conservatives left the Democratic Party and became Republicans. At least you have to admit that today’s Republicans are white conservatives. And you know Lincoln was never a confederate.

You do know that Lincoln was never a confederate?

Precisely, dill weed. Lincoln wasn't a confederate. Your people were and your people locked up Scopes for teaching evolution which flushes your entire troll thread right down the toilet, so you can shut up now and save yourself from further embarrassment.
But Republicans are confederates. That's why you see the Confederate Flag at their conventions.

Silly.

History says otherwise, and Democrats are tearing down Confederate statues to erase their history of slavery.

They are still Confederates, who've now adopted Communism, and seek to replace the old slavery of black-to-white with the slavery of all to the State.
Why would Republicans want to keep monuments to the enemy?

Are you sure you've thought this through?

It was completely controlled by white conservatives. Who were the Democrats in the 20s and 30s all the way up to the 60s. That’s when the white conservatives left the Democratic Party and became Republicans. At least you have to admit that today’s Republicans are white conservatives. And you know Lincoln was never a confederate.

You do know that Lincoln was never a confederate?

Precisely, dill weed. Lincoln wasn't a confederate. Your people were and your people locked up Scopes for teaching evolution which flushes your entire troll thread right down the toilet, so you can shut up now and save yourself from further embarrassment.
But Republicans are confederates. That's why you see the Confederate Flag at their conventions.

Silly.

History says otherwise, and Democrats are tearing down Confederate statues to erase their history of slavery.

They are still Confederates, who've now adopted Communism, and seek to replace the old slavery of black-to-white with the slavery of all to the State.
Why would Republicans want to keep monuments to the enemy?

Are you sure you've thought this through?

It is all American history and should be clearly remembered so the Democrats can't do it again.

A possible solution more comprehensible to us is that our local universe is not "all space". It's just all the space we can observe or ever observe.
BUT when YOU assert the possible existence of a universe beyond The Universe.. "space" beyond "Space".. that means it's not nonsense! Just as "...but when the President does it, that means it is not illegal..." or “I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not,”

Last edited:
National Film Preservation Foundation: Fifty Million Years Ago (1925)

The earth is 50 million years old?

And took thousands of years to cool down?

Hilarious!

And the dinosaurs are terribly funny. Of course it was known what some of them looked like, they had bones.

But they didn't have computer technology so they couldn't figure out that T Rex and others balanced on their hind legs, not stood upright like people.

And the one dinosaur scratching itself with it's front legs was very cartoony.

But still, they got the form right, they knew the dinosaurs was from millions of years ago and they knew the both cooled down and heated up.

A far cry from the earth being thousands of years old and people being shimmered into being from dirt.

What this shows is how the "theory" of evolution keeps.......well......evolving. It's not settled science. It's continuing exploration.

In Arizona, teaching creationism is supported by 4 of 5 Republicans who want to oversee education

Evolution wording removed from draft of Arizona school science standards

More proof Republicans will never stop with their ignorance. They only way to stop them is to defeat them at the ballot box. And for the good of the country, they MUST be defeated. Can you imagine the country if Republicans got their way and taught their ignorance to American children?

You know there's one thing evolution does not even attempt to explain, but people like you still think evolution is the answer.

How did life begin?

Evolution explains the origin of species. A guy wrote a book about it, and that was his title.

But evolution does not and was never intended to explain the origin of life.

And you didn't know that.

Intelligent Design "theory" is rooted in arrogant denial, feelings, and ironic illogic. In a relative information vacuum, us strongly feeling the need for a supernatural explanation for things that at first appear extremely unlikely is understandable. However, it's not a derivation from sound logic. Rather, it comes from our very human needs and emotions. Fear induced ones mostly. Again, ironically considering how ID is so often introduced as though inspired from a superior appreciation of beauty or some such nonsense. The obvious counter to "It's so beautiful and unlikely, it simply must result from some higher form of intelligence!" is "How do you know there weren't a zillion more random possible outcomes that weren't even more beautiful?" Something had to result (due to probability), no? What's really so unlikely about all this? "Oh, hwell, just look at all the other planets.. they're so dead and ugly by comparison, silly boy!" Are they really now? You mean from the perspective of most humans? How convenient of you! Arrogant! Fallaciously circular and self-fulfilling!

eta: In the beginning there was human ignorance. As time marched on we learned a thing or two. Then came math, logic, and scientific inquiry. Soon much that was abstract became far less so, if not plain. The need for supernatural explanations diminished tremendously,.. though, obviously,.. a fuck ton of people have yet to notice!
Prove to me that the universe wasn't created ten minutes ago, with the light from distant stars in transit. Prove to me you didn't poof into being with all your memories of life before already built in. Prove to me the Earth wasn't built with the fossil record already intact.

Go ahead. You'll understand if I don't hold my breath.

You've probably concluded that I'm going off on a tangent here, but I'm not. I'm actually backing the prime assertion made in the title. Aside from "new" and "Republicans" it's unquestionably true. Back in 1925 most people could answer the question "What's beyond the Universe?" with ease. It seemed obvious. Then major stupidity took over having nothing whatsoever to do with Party affiliation. Einstein caught it big time and sealed the deal. Now all we get for an answer is this clearly fallacious, circular reasoned crap. The Universe? Well, it's the Universe don't cha know? Space limits the size of the Universe and The Universe contains all space. Look, here's a picture from somewhere we just can't seem to put our finger on! Isn't that impressive though! Incredibly sad perhaps? All these great minds, cosmologists, thought experimenters, famous physicists... all militantly defensive and seemingly fully satisfied to work with this lame, unworkable conception of the very foundations of everything forever. I sensed something was way wrong with our physics as far back as 7th grade and it's only grown worse since then. Wake up people. Help is sorely needed here.
It's turtles all the way down.

Forum List

Back