wow...One HUGE reason to keep the Kerry's out of office...

-=d=- said:
Again - we are talking about 'you' now...not 'me'. You can find my use of 'immature' and 'dense'...yup...in relation to your 'comments'. Plus, I am afforded a modicum of protection due to my position on the forums...sucks...but life isn't fair. Please stop your direct, blatant personal attacks.

Last warning, or you'll be given 24 hrs or so of 'not' participating...to think about things.

Thanks buddy - I hope you'll come around.

Are you going to kick me off this biased webbaord?? Who cares your views especially are very hard to stand. I just dont get it??? You are a hypocrit, your yelling at me for doing the same things your doing.

KERRY 2004

Fmr jarhead said:
It would be "more intelligent THAN you...." to be correct.

Haha good catch. I know alot of us don't use proper grammar all the time, but if there is too much bad grammar it can distract from what your trying to say.

Just went through the thead. I have seen no place where anyone has called you names let alone d. I understand that you are frustrated that you have misunderstood the issue but thats no reason to take it out on anyone.

Even if people have called you names that is no reason to descend to that level. Please restrain yourself or you may not be along much longer. We dont tolerate flaming on this board.
I believe yesterday he called me a shit tard.

lolita715 said:
I believe yesterday he called me a shit tard.

Even if he did, which i have yet to see the post. that does not justify your behavior. You have done nothing but flame since you arrived. You make accusations and have not backed up one thing that ive seen. Please refrain from these petty squables or action will take place.

Fmr jarhead said:
It would be "more intelligent THAN you...." to be correct.

LOL :)

alowned.jpg

lolita715 said:
Are you going to kick me off this biased webbaord?? Who cares your views especially are very hard to stand. I just dont get it??? You are a hypocrit, your yelling at me for doing the same things your doing.

KERRY 2004

"Baord" is spelled "board"

Actually, "hypocrit" is spelled with a silent "e" on the end...like this: hypocrite.

(when chastising others' intelligence, please do not offer freebies!)

I don't usually get so picky, but Lolita said she was intelligent, and I thought it would benefit us all to have some mistakes corrected.

-=d=- said:
Gay pedaphiles and gay rapists are...sure.

Since you missed the point, young man, here it is:

The hoping-to-be first lady suggests we create special 'tolerance' for people who choose to act according to their whims and lusts. It's accepting behavior.

Again, incase you missed it bro - the topic is 'The First Lady - or, the "President's Wife" ;)

So long as they keep it between two consenting adults I see no reason why this would be an issue at all.

Pedophilia or even hebephilia (teens) is a terrible crime and should be punished accordingly but there is an active victim involved.

Worrying yourself over another's sin, or conduct when there is no victim involved is bizarre to me.

I know if I were gay I would not want her representing me in any way!

no1tovote4 said:
Worrying yourself over another's sin, or conduct when there is no victim involved is bizarre to me.

But there is a victim. The victim is the person who engages in the sin. They dont even realize what they are robbing themselves of, but they are hurting themselves more than they could begin to understand.

Im glad there are people worried about others sins. its a sign that people care for others. We should probably scrutinize ourselves just as much or moreso, and make sure we are concerned for the sins of others for the right reason, but i am refreshed that there are people out there encouraging others to do good.

But there is a victim. The victim is the person who engages in the sin. They dont even realize what they are robbing themselves of, but they are hurting themselves more than they could begin to understand.

Im glad there are people worried about others sins. its a sign that people care for others. We should probably scrutinize ourselves just as much or moreso, and make sure we are concerned for the sins of others for the right reason, but i am refreshed that there are people out there encouraging others to do good.

Well, first of all my religion does not call this a sin at all. Second of all, not everybody is a Christian including most gays. To hold them to your standard for no other reason but to judge them by a book is odd to me.

Attempting to educate them in their sin is a different thing, but worrying about making laws in an attempt to force them to emulate the book you hold sacred is an odd and bizarre thing to me. :dunno: I don't understand in a society that prizes religious freedom why anybody would work towards that goal.

I also find it odd that the Party of personal freedom is the one most antagonistic towards the freedom of these people. If it wasn't for the Religious Right I would be a Republican, but I will keep my Libertarian Party affiliation.

Personal Liberty is my largest issue, that is Liberty from the Government.

However, a person choosing to sin in direct knowledge is not a victim, but a sinner.

the only ones that make a big deal out of other people's sexuality is the liberals.
Really, no one cares if someone is gay or straight (unless you are interested in the person). Just because I don't approve/agree with the gay lifestyle, doesn't mean I condemn the PERSON for who they are. If they want to make an issue of it, then fine, but I am not going to constantly talk about it, and act like its something that is SO necessary to discuss. I work with MANY gays, and they are outward with their feelings. I think it's fun to comment on cute guys, and they go right along with it! I love watching Queer Eye, (Carson is my fave!). But I do not share the same beliefs otherwise. But is it necessary to constantly make an issue of it?

Sounds like Heinz is looking for another rope to grasp to save her wayward hubby's campaign (possibly even his career). He tried to run on Vietnam, then insults/attacks, his position (or should I say positionS) on the war, social issues, etc. But hey, I LIKE it when Heinz talks publicly. Every word out of her mouth is like another vote for Bush.

no1tovote4 said:
Well, first of all my religion does not call this a sin at all. Second of all, not everybody is a Christian including most gays. To hold them to your standard for no other reason but to judge them by a book is odd to me.

Attempting to educate them in their sin is a different thing, but worrying about making laws in an attempt to force them to emulate the book you hold sacred is an odd and bizarre thing to me. :dunno: I don't understand in a society that prizes religious freedom why anybody would work towards that goal.

I also find it odd that the Party of personal freedom is the one most antagonistic towards the freedom of these people. If it wasn't for the Religious Right I would be a Republican, but I will keep my Libertarian Party affiliation.

Personal Liberty is my largest issue, that is Liberty from the Government.

However, a person choosing to sin in direct knowledge is not a victim, but a sinner.

our society has many laws which are designed to keep people from hurting themselves...Homosexuals have much higher incidents of domestic violence, disease, and have a MUCH shorter life-expectancy...it's a destructive habbit.

There should be a warning label...

I don't really care that much about it. But I still don't think it's normal. How could it be? If everyone was gay, there would be no more people. I mean, I don't think they should be attacked or anything, but that doesn't mean I should just have to act like it's normal.

-=d=- said:
our society has many laws which are designed to keep people from hurting themselves...Homosexuals have much higher incidents of domestic violence, disease, and have a MUCH shorter life-expectancy...it's a destructive habbit.

There should be a warning label...

If we were actually worried about a person's choice regarding their safety we would make Extreme Sports illegal.

It is also life-shortening to be on a professional sports team, we should make those illegal as well.

Smoking.
Drinking.
Driving.

All of these threaten far more lives than Homosexuality and are choices we make every day.

This is not a logical reason to make laws against it.

If they choose to direct their path in a way that makes their life shortened it is their path.

fuzzykitten99 said:
the only ones that make a big deal out of other people's sexuality is the liberals.
Really, no one cares if someone is gay or straight (unless you are interested in the person). Just because I don't approve/agree with the gay lifestyle, doesn't mean I condemn the PERSON for who they are. If they want to make an issue of it, then fine, but I am not going to constantly talk about it, and act like its something that is SO necessary to discuss. I work with MANY gays, and they are outward with their feelings. I think it's fun to comment on cute guys, and they go right along with it! I love watching Queer Eye, (Carson is my fave!). But I do not share the same beliefs otherwise. But is it necessary to constantly make an issue of it?

Sounds like Heinz is looking for another rope to grasp to save her wayward hubby's campaign (possibly even his career). He tried to run on Vietnam, then insults/attacks, his position (or should I say positionS) on the war, social issues, etc. But hey, I LIKE it when Heinz talks publicly. Every word out of her mouth is like another vote for Bush.

Agree with everything you said...... and Carson is hillarious!
:cheers2:

no1tovote4 said:
If we were actually worried about a person's choice regarding their safety we would make Extreme Sports illegal.

It is also life-shortening to be on a professional sports team, we should make those illegal as well.

Smoking.
Drinking.
Driving.

All of these threaten far more lives than Homosexuality and are choices we make every day.

This is not a logical reason to make laws against it.

If they choose to direct their path in a way that makes their life shortened it is their path.

My reply was in response to 'there is no 'victim' in consentual homosexual behaviour'. But your statement "All of these threaten far more lives than Homosexuality and are choices we make every day." cannot be validated.

-=d=- said:
My reply was in response to 'there is no 'victim' in consentual homosexual behaviour'. But your statement "All of these threaten far more lives than Homosexuality and are choices we make every day." cannot be validated.

If you choose the action you are not a victim.

If I chose to go skydiving, I am not a victim if something happens to me as a result of my own choice.

If you forced me to go skydiving and something happened to me, then I would be a victim.

Just because lives are threatened by something does not make anybody a victim.

no1tovote4 said:
If you choose the action you are not a victim.

If I chose to go skydiving, I am not a victim if something happens to me as a result of my own choice.

If you forced me to go skydiving and something happened to me, then I would be a victim.

Just because lives are threatened by something does not make anybody a victim.

Those who smoked and got cancer are not 'cancer victims'? Those who got AIDS are not 'aids victims'?

Forum List

Back