wow...One HUGE reason to keep the Kerry's out of office...

lolita715 said:
Thank you I guess thats what I wanted to hear. If you dont believe in it at least your not one of those assholes who goes around beating up gay people. I have many gay friends and there all wonderful people, I dont look at them any different then any of my other friends

Do you have any Christian Friends?

Bonnie said:
Well heres the thing........ready...everyone on this planet has opinons and make judgements.Thats life, deal with it.
It is everyone's right to do so.. Chritians as well! If you are so sure of you own beliefs, then why do you care what anyone else thinks???
Im not a christian!!! Did I ever say I was???? I believe christians are the ones who believe being gay is wrong

lolita715 said:
Im not a christian!!! Did I ever say I was???? I believe christians are the ones who believe being gay is wrong
so why are you gettin mad about what i said??

lolita715 said:

Im not saying you are Christian, And if any christians believe homosexuality is wrong that is their right.............Just as you judge Christians for being wrong, which tells me you are just as judgemental as those you proffess are wrong

lolita715 said:
I hope none of you ever have kids, and teach them to hate gay people and tell them there disgusting, they will never learn tolerance

First off, there are only a few people here who actually hate gay people. It doesn't mean I'm not seriously grossed out by their sexual preferences, but I don't hate them for it. I do not insult homosexuals, or disrespect them, and I'm sure most here act in the same respectful manner. I also don't teach my daughter to hate people, and never will. In my opinion, your statement above, directed at everyone here, was very ignorant, as in uninformed.

Said1 said:
First off, there are only a few people here who actually hate gay people. It doesn't mean I'm not seriously grossed out by their sexual preferences, but I don't hate them for it. I do not insult homosexuals, or disrespect them, and I'm sure most here act in the same respectful manner. I also don't teach my daughter to hate people, and never will. In my opinion, your statement above, directed at everyone here, was very ignorant, as in uninformed.

Well, I used to hate gay people. Until a gay guy helped me meet an awesome chick. I also think that the more gay guys the better... Less Competition! Hurray! And being ignorant isn't much of an insult anymore. Hell, I am ignorant and having the time of my life.

-=d=- said:
Please stop calling me names...you don't know me well enough to 'kid' or 'joke' with me.

ANYONE who gets AIDS is a 'victim' of the disease.

Once again, if I were a user of Heroin and shared a needle with others I have made a choice that puts my health in jeopardy. If I then get AIDS after knowingly taking actions that jeopardize my health, in what way am I a "victim" of AIDS?

As in a previous scenario, if a take a hammer and use it to hit myself on the head I may be injured but I certainly am not a "victim" of the hammer or the injury. It was my own personal decision that brought the problem on myself.

So long as they are adults and make the decisions themselves with the knowledge available to them they cannot be considered a "victim" of their own actions.

Forum List

Back