wow...One HUGE reason to keep the Kerry's out of office...

doesnt surprise me. Did anyone else here Kerry's interview with CNN the other day when they asked him about his comment on Mary Chenney during the debate? He said it was great to see the Chenneys except her in her choice. it was rather funny. He flipped again lol

-=d=- said:
Mrs. Kerry Would Focus on 'Gay Tolerance' As First Lady

I wonder how long before she'd move on to "Pedaphile Tolerance" or "Rapist Tolerance" or any of a myriad of OTHER behaviours people claim to be the victim of?

JUST COULDNT RESIST
Does anyone come to mind, and remember these are crimes

Pedaphile tolerance....Michael Jackson????
Rapist tolerance....Kobi??????

both of these guys have huge fan support. I doubt a little gay tolerance would be so bad.

-=d=- said:
Mrs. Kerry Would Focus on 'Gay Tolerance' As First Lady

I wonder how long before she'd move on to "Pedaphile Tolerance" or "Rapist Tolerance" or any of a myriad of OTHER behaviours people claim to be the victim of?
Yeah Gays are just as bad as pedaphile or rapists!!!! And last time I checked John Kerry was running for president, not Tereasa.

lolita715 said:
Yeah Gays are just as bad as pedaphile or rapists!!!! And last time I checked John Kerry was running for president, not Tereasa.

That didnt stop Hillary did it? We have a flu vaccine shortage cause of her policies during the Clinton adminsitration.

lolita715 said:
Yeah Gays are just as bad as pedaphile or rapists!!!!

Gay pedaphiles and gay rapists are...sure.

Since you missed the point, young man, here it is:

The hoping-to-be first lady suggests we create special 'tolerance' for people who choose to act according to their whims and lusts. It's accepting behavior.

lolita715 said:
And last time I checked John Kerry was running for president, not Tereasa.

Again, incase you missed it bro - the topic is 'The First Lady - or, the "President's Wife" ;)

lolita715 said:
And last time I checked John Kerry was running for president, not Tereasa.

Sounds to me like you haven't checked on very much lately. From the article:

"If her husband is elected president, Teresa Heinz Kerry "pledges to make gay tolerance a centerpiece of her First Lady duties," an online media company reported."

D'oh!

Merlin1047 said:
Sounds to me like you haven't checked on very much lately. From the article:

"If her husband is elected president, Teresa Heinz Kerry "pledges to make gay tolerance a centerpiece of her First Lady duties," an online media company reported."

D'oh!

Yeah well she's not going to be president!!!! John Kerry didnt say those things she did!!!!!!!

lolita715 said:
Yeah well she's not going to be president!!!! John Kerry didnt say those things she did!!!!!!!

wow!

Seriously...are you not reading?

This is about THE FIRST LADY...NOT the president. No, she isn't elected, but she'll HAVE The job if Kerry wins...as PART of the duties of the First Lady, she wants to create 'tolerance' for people who like to have sex with others of the same gender.

Density is HIGH in this one...

lolita715 said:

Okay, enough pretending. Tell the truth - you really are only between 8 and 14 years old aren't you?

I have difficulty believing that an adult could be so trite, shallow and childish as you continue to be.

But I will accept the blame for the continuation of your silly posts. I should not have bothered to address you. I'm an adult, I should have know better. My fault entirely. Sorry.

-=d=- said:
wow!

Seriously...are you not reading?

This is about THE FIRST LADY...NOT the president. No, she isn't elected, but she'll HAVE The job if Kerry wins...as PART of the duties of the First Lady, she wants to create 'tolerance' for people who like to have sex with others of the same gender.

Density is HIGH in this one...
yes I DO REALIZE that!!! I dont think you get it!!!! You said a big reason not to let the kerry's in to office!!!! Not to mention if you think thats a BIG reason not to have them in the office you have some issues. Your being offensive, wake up it's 2004!!!! Maybe she shold make idiot tolerance for you a main duty when she becomes the first lady.

lolita715 said:
yes I DO REALIZE that!!! I dont think you get it!!!! You said a big reason not to let the kerry's in to office!!!! Not to mention if you think thats a BIG reason not to have them in the office you have some issues. Your being offensive, wake up it's 2004!!!! Maybe she shold make idiot tolerance for you a main duty when she becomes the first lady.

...why do you have a hard time connecting 'John Kerry in Office' with "T.H.K. as First Lady???????"
One of the most beautiful things about our country is NOBODY has the right to NEVER be offended. I'm sorry it's offensive to you that I become nausiated at ANYONE making special allowances for perverse behaviour choices - much less, that allowance coming from the White House.

Please stop calling me names. This is the 2nd thread you've called me an 'idiot' or 'asshole'.

-=d=- said:
...why do you have a hard time connecting 'John Kerry in Office' with "T.H.K. as First Lady???????"
One of the most beautiful things about our country is NOBODY has the right to NEVER be offended. I'm sorry it's offensive to you that I become nausiated at ANYONE making special allowances for perverse behaviour choices - much less, that allowance coming from the White House.

Please stop calling me names. This is the 2nd thread you've called me an 'idiot' or 'asshole'.

Be patient -d-. It looks as if Lolita's intelligence pool isnt completely filled with water.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
-=d=- said:

You have called me names too.

lilcountriegal said:
Be patient -d-. It looks as if Lolita's intelligence pool isnt completely filled with water.
Im more intelligent then you, if you are agreeing with an ignorant closed minded person.

lolita715 said:

Again - we are talking about 'you' now...not 'me'. You can find my use of 'immature' and 'dense'...yup...in relation to your 'comments'. Plus, I am afforded a modicum of protection due to my position on the forums...sucks...but life isn't fair. Please stop your direct, blatant personal attacks.

Last warning, or you'll be given 24 hrs or so of 'not' participating...to think about things.

Thanks buddy - I hope you'll come around.

lolita715 said:

Just went through the thead. I have seen no place where anyone has called you names let alone d. I understand that you are frustrated that you have misunderstood the issue but thats no reason to take it out on anyone.

Even if people have called you names that is no reason to descend to that level. Please restrain yourself or you may not be along much longer. We dont tolerate flaming on this board.

lolita715 said:
Im more intelligent then you, if you are agreeing with an ignorant closed minded person.

prove it. Prove I am ignorant (of something worthwhile...not like 'rocket science'). Prove I am 'closed minded'. Prove your intelligence. Prove it or shut your pie hole, so to speak..er...type.

That's just the bitch of it, isn't it? People will only assume one to be as intelligent as that person 'communicates'. ;)

Forum List

Back