"Wow of the Day": Democrats latest, greatest idea for recovery. (Just amazing)

Its my opinion at this point , until I know where he got the 10000 filing money when he had NO money to his name I will state that opinion.

Just like you assholes are saying that every dem who voted for him is just that stupid as to vote alphabetically.

The machines in SC are not secure and this guy is a criminal who is also dumber than dirt.

The perfect definition of a Democrat....kudos!

This is not a clean election.

Your team has a LONG history of cheating their asses off in elections

Its my opinion at this point , until I know where he got the 10000 filing money when he had NO money to his name I will state that opinion.

Just like you assholes are saying that every dem who voted for him is just that stupid as to vote alphabetically.

The machines in SC are not secure and this guy is a criminal who is also dumber than dirt.

This is not a clean election.

Your team has a LONG history of cheating their asses off in elections

Its getting funnier by the minute....now she blames R's cheated to elect a Democrat.......how warped is a brain that even contemplates a convoluted notion like that....

Its a primary you fucking idiot.

If you want to pretend this guys is not gold for the R election in the final election then its just more evidence of your lying assed ways.

US Senate Hopeful In SC Wants An Action Figure - CBS News

The Democratic Party's candidate for US Senate in South Carolina has an idea for boosting the economy.

Producing action figures of himself. Action figures in Army and Air Force costumes. Little toy action figures. Thats the idea the Democratic Party is putting forward. First, Obama says we'll fight global warming by inflating tires. Now, their US Senate candidate believes making action figures of himself will help us recover. He says thats "Thinking outside the box."

Left wingers, you voted for this man. This man who has a plan to boost the economy by making action figures of himself.

I have wondered for 2 years now how a population of people could be so dumb, so ill-informed, so gullable, so brainwashed, to ever vote for a left winger, especially a far left winger like Barack Obama.

Well, it continues. They are now running a US Senate candidate who believes creating action figures of himself will fix the economy. They elected a woman in Wisconsin who argued the Arizona bill wouldn't be so bad if it was in a state that bordered Mexico, like Texas, but Arizona is nowhere close to the border so it's a bad law.

Well, I'll say this. If the Toys R Us in Honolulu, Hawaii starts selling Obaman and Alvin Green action figure combos, I hope all left wingers will drive to Hawaii and get out of my country to buy them.

So the core of your argument is a lame and dishonest attempt to try and hold obama and the democrats accountable for what ONE person whom they don't even support is talking about doing to "help" SC and NOT the whole economy??

Furthermore you do realize that Hawaii is a state within this COUNTRY don't you?? Even in Hawaii they will still be in the country which does NOT belong to you exclusively.

So how many things did you get wrong in your OP?

1. obama should be held accountable for what other people say or do. Even though the left is wrong if they try to hold the tea party accountable for what some of it's members say or do according to rightwingers.

2. This country is YOURS and apparently YOURS alone. I am sure you can justify that within the constitution somehow or can you?

3. Hawaii isn't a state within this country and people that go there are out of YOUR country.

4. greene is referring to jobs in SC and not the economy of the whole country.

5. Even then greene is only talking about putting more "South Carolinians back to work in a state with one of the nation's highest unemployment rates." and not talking about it being a way to fix the state economy as a whole.

Last edited:
He is a republican plant and everyone with a brain knows it.

He is an example of how the republican party cheats in elections to win.

Jeeze dude... You really are clueless...

Hey mods: I think we need to increase the minimum age to access this site to 15.

If they actually did that about 99.9% of the right winger population here would disappear. LOL

You answered my question of proof with this , you chose to believe the SC dem heads are the arbitor of truth for stolen elctions?

Well, sir, who else am I to believe? My Al Green action figure?

Face it. Your left wing voted in Al Green for US Senate candidate. His idea for economic recovery is an action figure set of himself.

He's yours. Your side picked him. Live with it.

As for corruption, well, his opponent Vic Rawl couldn't prove it. The state Democratic Party couldn't prove it. The State Election Commission couldn't prove it. And now SLED is trying, but also can't.

Stuart Smiley won in Minnesota. We thought it was corrupt. The authorities said it wasn't. No use crying over spilled milk.

So, in November, we'll see if the Dems can win with "Create action figures of ourselves" as economic recovery policy.

Actually HIS idea was to create action figures and that "it would create jobs in a state where the unemployment rate was 11 percent in May." and that's according to your own article. So what does that have to do with obama and where did greene say that it would bring about economic recovery??
Did you even take the time to read your own article or do you base all of your arguments on things you just dream up?

P.S. I don't agree with his idea but if you are going to try and talk about this at least get the facts straight and try not to just make things up as you go along. Thank you.

Last edited:
Well, MY Al Green action figure has voice control and it told me so!!! HAHAHA!!

But, lets say it was. Wouldn't the Dems in SC still be smart enough to vote for Vic Rawl??? Guess not. After all, we know how Dem's are about the "Green" Movement. HAHAHA!!!

Who are these people?

do you even know?

Guess what else, no democrat in SC had ever heard of the guy before election day.

How is someone who has never had anything to do with the party getting elected while spending not one red cent in the election?

His election hurt the democrats and helped the Rs.

Everyone knows this and the guy has a criminal past.

NO dem supported him yet he just magically won an election that he did not even have the money to file for?

This guy will lose the election to the R for sure, Gee I wonder how that all happened?

No Democrat supported him. Yet he won the Democrat Primary.

Talk about ridiculous arguments.

Just curious, in SC is the democratic primary open to democrats only??

Last edited:
WOW, where did all of those agitated right wingers go?? Did they realize how pointless and hypocritical this thread was and decided to cut and run from it??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back