WOW! New absentee ballot numbers in PA, OH show clear Romney edge!

This one will be sweet to bring up on 11/7. Prepare to have your nose rubbed in this one.

Highly doubtful based on economic, debt, low gdp, and the numerous scandals surrounding this admin.

If any of that were a factor, he'd be behind significantly. He isn't. In fact, in every electoral count, your President is ahead. That should be instructive to you.

so talkingpoints memo is your news source? :badgrin:
Anyway, to the first link you posted, this is from it -

Among the likely voters in Ohio who say they are paying a lot of attention to the race, Obama's edge narrows to 1 percentage point, or essentially tied, which underscores the extent to which the race will turn on the get-out-the-vote efforts of each campaign.
Now let's look at their polling demographics -
PARTY IDENTIFICATION - Generally speaking, do you consider yourself a Republican,
a Democrat, an Independent, or what?

LIKELY VOTERS........
Weighted UnWeighted
Percent Frequency
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 29% 343
Democrat 37 396
Independent 30 334
Other/DK/NA 4 37
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/images/polling/sw/soh10312012_demos.doc
so, he is virtually tied among likely voters, het they actually polled 8% more Democrats than Republicans.
Now to your second link -
It's Barack Obama 48%, Mitt Romney 45% in SurveyUSA's
yet their margin of error, actually is 4.1%
Now this -
SurveyUSA interviewed 685 adults from the state of Ohio ...Of the adults, 611 were registered to vote. Of the registered, 603 were determined by SurveyUSA to have already returned a ballot, or to be likely to do so on or before Election Day. This research was conducted using blended sample, mixed mode. Respondents reachable on a home telephone (74% of likely voters) were interviewed on their home telephone in the recorded voice of a professional announcer. Respondents not reachable on a home telephone (26% of likely voters) were shown a questionnaire on their smartphone, tablet or other electronic device.
so, out of those polled, 84 aren't even registered, yet they were included on the polling results.
And last, but not least, they do not provide demographics at all in their results, so we don't know if there is oversampling, such as done with Qunnipiac or not.
This is what I mean when I say to research for yourselves. Don't accept things on their face. You have to always scrutinize behind the mask.
http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=11cca51d-06ab-40f5-8ba1-0c8ddc33d855

Last edited:
Early voting has more than wiped out any absentee ballot lead in OH. And PA is in the bag for Obama.

link?

Never mind... I found it...

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158420/registered-voters-already-cast-ballots.aspx
Romney currently leads Obama 52% to 46% among voters who say they have already cast their ballots. However, that is comparable to Romney's 51% to 46% lead among all likely voters in Gallup's Oct. 22-28 tracking polling. At the same time, the race is tied at 49% among those who have not yet voted but still intend to vote early, suggesting these voters could cause the race to tighten. However, Romney leads 51% to 45% among the much larger group of voters who plan to vote on Election Day, Nov. 6.

OOPS! I guess you're wrong, dumb ass! :rofl:

Last edited:
Early voting has more than wiped out any absentee ballot lead in OH. And PA is in the bag for Obama.

link?

In U.S., 15% of Registered Voters Have Already Cast Ballots
Romney currently leads Obama 52% to 46% among voters who say they have already cast their ballots. However, that is comparable to Romney's 51% to 46% lead among all likely voters in Gallup's Oct. 22-28 tracking polling. At the same time, the race is tied at 49% among those who have not yet voted but still intend to vote early, suggesting these voters could cause the race to tighten. However, Romney leads 51% to 45% among the much larger group of voters who plan to vote on Election Day, Nov. 6.

:lol: Gallup..

link?

In U.S., 15% of Registered Voters Have Already Cast Ballots

:lol: Gallup..

yeah I know, I know... any polling organization that doesn't show Obama ahead is biased :rolleyes:

The fact that the kooks have to cherrypick solely from Gallup and Rasmussen and ignore every other poll says it all. The conservatives are pants-pissing terrified of looking at any unbiased polls.

In direct contrast, the liberals look at _all_ the polls. Even with the historically awful Gallup and Rasmussen polls averaged in, President Obama is still heading for a comfortable win.

BUH-BYE president Oloser!

The latest Pennsylvania absentee ballot returns are in and show Republicans opening up a 19-point lead over the Democrats — a 17-point swing from the 2008 absentee results.

Romney continues to demonstrate momentum in Ohio, with the latest absentee returns showing a nine-point swing to Republicans compared to 2008.

This spells trouble for the Obama campaign, even if Obama is leading the early voting in Ohio (which isn’t necessarily true). In 2008, Obama trailed McCain by 1.9 percent among the 295,000 absentee voters in Pennsylvania. In 2012, Obama trails Governor Romney by 18.8 percent among the 115,000 absentee voters (assuming Democrats vote for Obama, Republicans vote for Romney). Obama won the state by 10 percent overall in 2008.

Read more: New absentee ballot numbers in PA, OH show clear Romney edge | The Daily Caller

Oh, please!!! The Daily Caller was founded by Tucker Carlson!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The latest Pennsylvania absentee ballot returns are in and show Republicans opening up a 19-point lead over the Democrats — a 17-point swing from the 2008 absentee results.

Romney continues to demonstrate momentum in Ohio, with the latest absentee returns showing a nine-point swing to Republicans compared to 2008.

This spells trouble for the Obama campaign, even if Obama is leading the early voting in Ohio (which isn’t necessarily true). In 2008, Obama trailed McCain by 1.9 percent among the 295,000 absentee voters in Pennsylvania. In 2012, Obama trails Governor Romney by 18.8 percent among the 115,000 absentee voters (assuming Democrats vote for Obama, Republicans vote for Romney). Obama won the state by 10 percent overall in 2008.

Read more: New absentee ballot numbers in PA, OH show clear Romney edge | The Daily Caller

Oh, please!!! The Daily Caller was founded by Tucker Carlson!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, you can disprove the numbers in the article? You know, with evidence?

I don't believe it because if Tucker Carlson is in charge then anything they print is a bunch of crap. Is that good enough for you?? No?? Tough.

Except that like all other votes, they won't be counted until election day, 7:30pm. So how does Tucker know how absentees voted?

Except that like all other votes, they won't be counted until election day, 7:30pm. So how does Tucker know how absentees voted?

He doesn't. He just wants everybody to think that Romney is winning. That guy has always been a lying weasel.

The fact that the kooks have to cherrypick solely from Gallup and Rasmussen and ignore every other poll says it all. The conservatives are pants-pissing terrified of looking at any unbiased polls.

In direct contrast, the liberals look at _all_ the polls. Even with the historically awful Gallup and Rasmussen polls averaged in, President Obama is still heading for a comfortable win.

And what do you think of the many libtard posters in here who continually tout a single poll when it shows what they want to see?

I don't believe it because if Tucker Carlson is in charge then anything they print is a bunch of crap. Is that good enough for you?? No?? Tough.

Translation: LA LA LA LA LA, I am not listening because it says something I don't want to hear LA LA LA LA LA

Do you really think that the returned ballots from Republican registered voters were votes for Obama?

Translation: LA LA LA LA LA, I am not listening because it says something I don't want to hear LA LA LA LA LA

Yes, I know. You probably don't even know who Tucker Carlson is. All you know is you want Romney. You're like a chicken playing the piano.

And what do you think of the many libtard posters in here who continually tout a single poll when it shows what they want to see?

I haven't seen much of that on here, most liberal posters are touting the RCP average while the con posters are touting a single Rasmussen poll showing good news for their side.

Forum List

Back